Posts created by jailbird400

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 9:54 PM
[removed by moderator]

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 7:10 AM
HI..I have all the specs 2012 Asus republic of gamers,Nvidia geforce GTX,560M 2GB.On video card. intel core i7. I ill not go on and on...but still no wide screen on most BF Games. AT 14.00 This is somthing that ..well is a givin. No wide screen no 14.00. i do pay the 7.00..but believe me..the black bars are still an irritant. If we continue to repeat ourselves...then maybe..just maybe....bf will get it. BF is losing alot of money on me. Due to this issue.Again ,14.00 no widescreen , no buy.7.00..maybe.

cbtx wrote:
glb613 wrote:The game fills the screen on my notebook computer and my desktop with a 23 inch monitor. I use the full screen option and there are no black bars,. My advice for those who like to play games, get a computer that handles the specs. It really is tiresome to read the same complaint from the same poster with every game.

Then I would simply skip over those posts, and not take the extra time to post a complaint in the review thread (which gets us off-topic, which is reviews).
Just me, though.

Happy gaming!

edited for spelling

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 11, 11 10:03 AM
Merry Christmas to all. to those who are saying they would not pay the full 6.99 foe this game. Do yo not see that all day today ALL GAMES ARE 2.99. *EXCLUDING CE'S ...OF COURSE. My apologies. I see that its that you get a free punch. So ill buy.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 5:54 PM
]
Dear Big Fish,
Thank you for all you wonderful games. I love this game. I come to the pond to have relaying casual gameplay.Dont get me wrong i like mind-bending twisted getting bald spots, adentures too. But some time i just want to sit back relax and flow through a game thats not 20 hours long or at times are neverending on other sites i will not mention. So please keep them coming There are games for all of us. I visit you more often then any, because of the variety. [

Please tell me where?!?!

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 29, 11 10:19 PM
Thank you, thank you,thank you!!!!!
!!!!

takemeonagain wrote:okay i kn

ow this most likely spoiled the whole game for some people but only read the part you need help with.....lol I found this on another site and thought that it might help others like it did me

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 8:32 AM
Sorry Fishies...as i have said before and will continue to say.....If it cant fill my screen. I will not spend $14. Please BFG, for that price. I dont thing im asking for a miracle. I just want to get what im paying for. I can wait and get the same game(minus an hour generally,) for half the price. No black bar on CE.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 11 8:20 AM
Looks like a great game! BUT...widescreen is a big deal to me when i am spending $14. I have a pc geared just for gaming. To many games out there that CAN fill my screen. No more CE that can not do this for me.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 11 11:27 PM
Hi Fishies, Its probably a little late to be chiming in. I Love, Love,Love this game.I just finished all but the Bonus gameplay...Very few puzzles,Mostly all adventure and ,hos. Great story with a little twist in the end.Off to the bonus play. Thanks

posted in Tamara the 13th on Oct 7, 11 12:00 PM
I didn't even give this game a shot due to the reviews. Because of the cause , i tryed it , and and glad i did .Sure i would not have spent 7 bucks on this. Its worth three even without the donation. Its has its issues already stated so not to be repetitive, i wont go into them.But as you go it gets better. :thumbup :

posted in Royal Trouble on Oct 5, 11 5:49 PM
I bought this on the first go "round". Royal Trouble.
,Is alot of fun.Characters very amusing and relaxed gameplay....Demo Fishies ..this is a good one.

I did have to start all over again, But I got through it just fine the second time around.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 2, 11 11:41 PM
SeaBamboo wrote:Oops sorry jailbird400 - I meant to put that in my comment.

When I could not find an item & clicked hint & it appeared to be behind the inventory bar I just clicked on the inventory bar where the hint indicated & that worked (it only happened once to me).

During the game I did find that the inventory (or task as it is labelled in the game) did normally go off screen when I was near the bottom of the screen but not always which was a bit frustrating.

Thank you,SeaBamboo ..Very frequent for me ..but you tip has helped me more often then not ..each time ill click "to click" and hope it works t(still frustrating )

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 2, 11 11:34 PM
SeaBamboo wrote:Oops sorry jailbird400 - I meant to put that in my comment.

When I could not find an item & clicked hint & it appeared to be behind the inventory bar I just clicked on the inventory bar where the hint indicated & that worked (it only happened once to me).

During the game I did find that the inventory (or task as it is labelled in the game) did normally go off screen when I was near the bottom of the screen but not always which was a bit frustrating.

Thank you,SeaBamboo ..Very frequent for me ..but you tip has helped me more often then no t(still frustrating )

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 2, 11 6:56 AM
some items are behind the inventory bar and i cannot click on them. what am i doing wrong?...thanks fishies

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 12:36 AM
well,this is pretty cool . Not TM ,not Hog..like it ...more than just a card game ...challenging. hows your golf swing? ..not casual(my forte')...crazy fun though.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 11:34 PM
(
elldee2728 wrote:Hey Valdy--Thanks for the SPOILER ALERT, but it's kinda tough to close your eyes or put your hand up to the screen so you don't read your last paragraph! I think highlighting it and "whiting" it out would be a good idea--I'd rather find out for myself about the young lover-boy and the father, rather than you telling me.

paragraph began with spoiler Elert... ..restraint may be a good idea. ...just a game......

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 11:29 PM
Not One bad review ..must try thanks all...

Never thought i would like this game t (thought.."maybe to mushy ) : : ...with the preview." Love Stor"y is calming ,compelling and touching..A must have...150 games in(or out)lol...this is a keeper.

posted in Sphera on Oct 1, 11 12:26 PM
cruet42 wrote:Downloaded Sphera and after it installed, I received the note that the trial had expired. I had not opened it as of yet.

I played 10 minutes. It said my time is up..not enough time to even form an opinion

Thank you BFG!!! (i feel like its my B-Day) my time was replenished .Great game!!!!!

posted in Sphera on Oct 1, 11 12:20 PM
I played 10 minute and it said my time was up..... What up with that?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator