Posts created by 50plusgamer

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Nov 17, 17 12:23 PM
Its a nice game and interesting but when I'm trying to place some items the menu pop up at the bottom gets in the way, also I can't make the garden small enough to see all of it. Just in the demo mode and not very far through so not sure if things will change later. I do enjoy a match 3 where I get to make something.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 26, 15 2:35 PM
I have not bought any games from BF since I found out AW was cancelled. I wonder if everyone else who decided to stop buying posted here to let BF know how many customers they were losing, if it might make a difference. Just a thought.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 21, 15 9:34 AM
I am sure the moderators are as in the dark about the next update as we all are and it is unfair for us to blame them if they have no information to share. I imagine too that they have been keeping the developers aware of the feelings of people in the forums but are perhaps not being given any information to pass on.I think there will be an update but I suspect that BZ have not yet started working on it or have as yet no idea how long it will take to finish it since they have other irons in the fire.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 26, 15 12:21 PM
Sorry I really did not mean to say BOg fish oops!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 26, 15 10:16 AM
If you go to boomzap the tell you to ask Big Fish but Bog Fish seems to be saying ask boomzap! I suspect the whole thing is a matter of simple business economics. Boomzap are in business to make a profit and they will only have so many developers their priorities will be new games which bring in more income so AK has to wait. Of course that's only my opinion.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 7:07 AM
I went over to Boomzap they are aware of the problem and trying to fix it. Hope this helps

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 14 10:51 AM
Is it just me or is Sophia's daughter a real little brat? Ok I'm not a parent but Sophia doesn't seem to be doing too good a job of it. Where are Granny and Grandad? if Sophia is that busy surely they could help after all they had a chance to sleep for about 5 episodes of the game so surely they could manage a small child for a while :-)

I didn't finish the bonus chapter yet but I'm not enjoying it as much as the main game I think the little brat is putting me off!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 11, 14 8:30 AM
kjcf wrote:in my inventory i have 33 glass shards, when i go to play the mini game, it shows that i have none, so cant play the games!!!!! what is going on??

Are you sure you are not getting the glass shards and the fairy glass mixed up? I made that mistake at first.

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Aug 26, 13 4:09 AM
Enjoying the game but for a ruler who had to start all over again in a new place the Sultan is very demanding although I suppose thats what absolute monarchs do !

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 10, 13 11:55 AM
I love these games I tried it first just to make sure there were no problems then bought it.

posted in Tiny Token Empires on Apr 8, 13 3:25 AM
I agree the cursor is very difficult to control and because of that I couldn't begin to concentrate on the tutorial. I didn't even finish the turorial before I decided that the game wasn't for me a pity it might have been interesting/

posted in Tiny Token Empires on Apr 8, 13 3:23 AM
I too found the cursor very difficult to control and there is no option to change to a default cursor.

posted in Heroes from the Past: Joan of Arc on Feb 28, 13 2:11 PM
I did buy it and was relieved there was no burning! It was quite a nice game I managed to level 99 in timed mode then I had to have it on relaxed for level 100. Now I have to find something else to play.

posted in Heroes from the Past: Joan of Arc on Feb 26, 13 5:23 AM
I have not tried this yet, given what happended to Joan of Arc I am hoping that the devs dont have a rather macabre burning scene at the end! If I can be reassured on thsi point I will probably give it a go

posted in The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure on Feb 19, 13 1:53 PM
I am enjoying the game except for the fact that it takes an age to get through the match 3 bits. Its just as well there are loads of power ups. I wish the match 3s were jsut the stnadard ones as I am a bit put off by chains and strange diaganol matches. However its a good long game for the daily deal price.

posted in Lost Secrets™: November 1963 on Nov 19, 12 3:28 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, making a game around the death of a real person who died within living memory is tasteless and intrusive.

posted in Mysteriez on Oct 16, 12 2:50 AM
This is really a hidden numbers game. The backgrounds are pretty but there isn't any story that I can see and it gets boring fairly quickly. I don't think I would buy this even on a daily deal.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 13, 12 1:12 PM
Ok I didn't even try this. To me there is something slightly tasteless about making a game around a real person who died within living memory of at least some of the people who play computer games. I can recognise the very large contribution he made to music and I am sorry that he died in a rather tragic way but "Elvis worship" seems to be almost a cult and not a very healthy one at that. Just a personal opinion I wouldn't ever want to stop any adult playing games just because I don't like them.

posted in Mystika: Between Light and Shadow on Sep 3, 12 5:03 AM
The "annoying bird" is a bat. I too wish that there was an option not to have the animals or "monsters" as the devs call them interfering with game play. That said this is a nice match 3 game with the standard match3 rules which is the way I like it. I am very disappointed when I see a match3 game where you have to do all sorts of fancy selecting to make the matches. Some of the objects are rather hard to find but it soesn't detract from the enjoyment of the game. I will probably buy this either with my coupon code or on the discount offer.

posted in World Wonderland on Jul 17, 12 3:56 AM
probably unfair of me but I only lasted 2 minutes on this. I was hoping for a fairly standard match 3 and this wasn't it.Didn't like it one bit.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator