Posts created by 10cdiamond

posted in Ancient Quest of Saqqarah on May 14, 11 2:24 AM
LizzieK wrote:
idaho15 wrote:I need help !! I can not get past level #4 of " Temple of THOT " can someone help me I am going nuts here ?
I will send you a message with a link to pictures of examples of the solved Thot games. The puzzles are random so the pictures are just examples but sometimes they help you to see how the puzzle works.

Hi Lizzie. I too am stuck in Thot. The solution looks right to me, but says I have one more move! Can you assist? Thanks a bunch!

posted in Elementals: The Magic Key on Apr 11, 11 11:02 PM
bunnyeyes wrote:I enjoyed the story and puzzles of this game very much. What I hated was the battles. Maybe I'm just not a good strategist, but how can anyone win when the opponents starts out with a bunch of monsters and the player has none? Every time I built one I got zapped. What fun is that?

Too right, bunnyeyes! I gave up trying to make bigger ones- they just got creamed. I used the tower right away to take out as many as I can, then take 'em out as fast as I can!

posted in Elementals: The Magic Key on Apr 11, 11 10:59 PM
This is not my forte- it seems as though as soon as I make a larger one- it gets creamed by the other guys, so I use the tower right away to destroy as many as I can right away, then just keep killing them off as fast as I can.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Apr 8, 11 3:17 PM
I went to the Home Page and put a note on the page for game suggestions and gave some suggestions for an updated Chocolatier 4. Success! I actually got an email back thanking me, and noting that there seems to be huge interest in a new Chocolatier. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 23, 11 2:49 AM
Definitely tired of waiting!!! I want new ingredients and lots more spaces for recipes!!!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 23, 11 2:33 AM
OK- here's my rant. I have no idea what algorith they use to come up with pricing, but looking at some of the high $$$ suggestions- they are odd!!! Would you really drink a coffee with saffron, whiskey, maple syrup and candied rose petals? Yikes!!!
I like to come up with really good combos, I get creative with the descriptions and designs, us expensive ingredients. Doesn't seem to matter price-wise unless I've got some disgusting combo with expensive ingredients!!! Can we please account for taste?
I also having to waste one of my few precious recipe spaces at the beginning- hardly any ingredients, and whatever I make, it ends up selling for less than the provided recipes. I need more spaces!!! Once you're CEO, you can't update recipes or create anything else! So many ideas, so little space!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 23, 11 1:10 AM
You need to keep checking with people in different ports. Did you get asked in Tokyo to make the Cherry & Blueberry Infusions? Look at your Quests. You need to visit the Board members once you've learned a certain amount of recipes and money. For example, you won't get to make Truffles until you visit Baumeister Building in San Francisco. Then in Toronto, you'll unlock the coffee blends visiting Joseph there, and then the exotics in Wellington, Hope this helps.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 27, 11 10:18 PM
Me too!!! Seems to be a big glitch for this game. Thanks for the tip- beware the Chroma Frenzy!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Feb 2, 11 11:56 PM
maggiemamacat wrote:Lumberjack Coffee Blend: Cuban coffee, maple syrup, cinnamon, and whiskey. What a way to start the day!

I know the priciest ingredients make the most profitable creations, but I can't bring myself to concoct anything I wouldn't want to eat or drink. So Saffron Wasabi Maple Syrup Truffles just won't happen in my test kitchen, lol!

I hear you- me either!!! No strawberries with saffron, cardemom, maple syrup and black tea for me!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Feb 2, 11 11:52 PM
Hometownk wrote:These ideas are all delicious.

I found that I could ignore Teddy when he would ask why there was no coffee in a coffee creation. I made Lemon tea: tea, lemon and honey.

Ah! Wish I'd known that- I tried to make hot chocolate with whipped cream! Yum!
New favorite- Strawberry Margarita: Lime, sugar, strawberries, bali cacao.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Feb 2, 11 11:36 PM
Yeah, I've been through 4 times- made different combos, used expensive ingredients and got fancy with the description and designs. Doesn't seem to matter. Nothing ever cracks the $10,000. And then they just go down in value. The cheaper recipes that are supplied wind up paying more- kinda takes the fun out.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 20, 11 8:19 PM
Yeah- I've tried that- mayb a glitch this time thru- thanks!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 20, 11 8:18 PM
Thanks!!!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 20, 11 1:00 AM
I've plaed this several times thru- after I'm asked about the fruity infusions in Tokyo, the raspberries should be available in Tangiers, but they're not. Every other berry- strawberry, blueberry, cherry is there. I've even passed that point and Bogota has opened up. Can you pease help? Can't get my infusions without it!
Thanks!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 18, 11 10:30 PM
Came up wit some great creations- didn't seem to matter if I used more expensive ingredients or not. Made a nice looking bar with almonds and caramel (my 1st- not alot of ingredients). Plain caramel bar wound up paying more, so that was a waste!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 18, 11 10:25 PM
My fave were Ambrosia- Coconut with Orange, cacao- too bad no marshmallows!
Also, made my own toffee with butter and sugar, Mango-Oranger Liquor Infusion.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 18, 11 10:18 PM
You get charley horses in your calves! Some of these are hilarious! What fun!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 18, 11 10:16 PM
10cdiamond wrote:This was such fun! I made an Ambrosia Exotic with Oranges and coconut- too bad no marshmallows! My fav Infusion was Mango with Orange Liquer.

Made my own toffee- butter & sugar!!! I found that Hawaii gave me the best $$$ until I owned shops.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 18, 11 10:12 PM
dsc003 wrote:One other thing I noticed is the effect of the product's design on it's price.

Example: Caramel Nut Clusters (in my case Caramel, Hazelnuts, & Cacao)

The more it looks like the standard Caramel Bar and Hazelnut bars combined the more it seems to be worth. (I guess this is part of what Teddy refers to as the "marketing" ploy.)

This is just my observation

If someone believes I am in error on this I will gladly eat my words..."in chocolate"..

Yes- I wonder about this- I made almond & caramel bars. The plain caramel brs costed less- so that was a wasted recipe.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 18, 11 10:05 PM
This was such fun! I made an Ambrosia Exocic with Oranges and coconut- too bad no marshmallows! My fav Infusion was Mago with Orage Liquer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator