Posts created by alikus2000

posted in Exorcist 2 on Dec 20, 11 12:38 AM
Great game and a big improvement from the first part. Happy to play something not too jolly and not too gloom at this time.

I frankly cannot imagine that most of us are so slow and stupid that we did not finish the game in trial period as couple of people here suggested. I'm playing already end of 3rd hour (in Expert mode) and in a surreal world now... I guess this is not the end of the game yet...

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 27, 11 12:25 AM
jkuci wrote:

My only issue with this game is that the hint are not unlimited, they are earned by finding coins so, there is the possibility of getting stuck and having to start all over from thje beginning...just saying.

No, it would still recharge for you coins are giving additional hint possibilities only.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 27, 11 12:23 AM
belamba wrote:
sunnyglow wrote:
Hi,
How short is it please? Not want to buy a game that's almost over once the trial hour is up!
Thanks,
belamba

Took me 4 something hours...

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 23, 11 2:58 AM
Took me 3 hour something...

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 9:11 AM
beamer37 wrote:what do you mean the **** scene don/t know what you are talking about. Electricity is co;nnected.

I don't know why my word " window" was deleted ...

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 8:13 AM
Oh, this is regretful ... maybe Support Team can get some help from developers? Anyway, with you a great day!

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 7:25 AM
tinyzac wrote:im having trouble on the liner i have to compare the two lists both came up but then one disappared so cannot do the puzzle help please

Try to exit the game and come back again: should work. and your progress will be saved, so no worries on that part.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 7:23 AM
ghstmyst wrote:I too, am stuck trying to turn on the light. The hint highlights an area in the right hand bottom corner, but it is too dark to see anything. I click and click in the area, but it will not do anything. I am unable to proceed in the game, so I guess I'll have to quit. Definitely not a thumbs up. Too many bugs.

Did you plugged the lamp in? the plug is in the **** scene near the window of the cabin (far right on the main location)... Once you plug it in, the area under the lamp will be lit up and you can collect glass shards for getting the evidence there...Yeah, the hint is tricky sometimes, agree...

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 7:21 AM
It is written for you on 2 Post-it: one on the fridge and another one in the front kitchen drawer

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 7:17 AM
Hmm...maybe it has something to do with the reaction zone? Sometimes it helps exiting the game and getting back into it. The progress should be saved by this. Oh, folks, I wish I could help you...

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:57 AM
annepat wrote:help I can't get the oyster shell to open, tried using knife on shell 10 times nothing happens

-Did you use the oyster knife you found inside the boat in a **** scene or some other knife?

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:54 AM
bradalex wrote:
I just wonder why the devs decided to put scrolling screens in this one , which is a personal bugbear of mine.

Dont' worry, they've done only a few this time, less than in Vanished in Rome. Happy to find the player who enjoys the whole series just like I do . Greetings!

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:47 AM
dynabee wrote:any other suggestions/ when I click on lobster near rope it just goes back into inventory can't figure out what I am doing wrong aha got it you have to drop lobster in tank first

you need to put it into the basin from the top: just like in real life. Once the lobster is there, keep clicking on the part you need to get and it will swim closer and cut it. Then you will just pick it near the top of the basin. Hope this helps.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:45 AM
You don't need to combine them: once you find all the 3 or 4 parts (don't remember now exactly how many I did), they will automatically turn into a ready to use valve in your inventory. Hope this helps.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:37 AM
beamer37 wrote:neither glove or poster went into inventory.

Both go to your casebook and poster will be used later to showcase you the progress with finding the parts of the composition. Hopefully this helps together with other replies. Enjoy!

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:33 AM
baker3334 wrote:They look like I can slide the switch down but nothing happens. I've tried to just click on them and I've tried sliding my mouse down for them to slide. It must be a glitch or something.

did you try to push them in this order? 3, 2, 1, and 4? Did it work?

I found this one helpful from the walkthrough (coz I was stuck too :

# Click on the switches in the correct order to turn off the fans.

# Click on a switch, and then another. If the two switches are the first two switches of the combination they will stay down. If the two switches are in the wrong order or the wrong switches the first switch will come back up.

# Once you find the first two switches test one of the other switches. If all the switches come back up the 3rd switch was incorrect, try the first two switches again and a different switch.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:28 AM
This one is easy: just follow the pattern of lights at the bottom and click on the same lights in the same order as is shown at the bottom. This should be done 3 time. It's like "Simon says..."

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:21 AM
Dbnp264 wrote:won't let me rotate pieces, such as the glass shards. In Palermo, at Bella's shop, in teh hidden object scene, I can't pick up any of the listed items, but I can pick up others. The postcards won't let me stamp them, etc.

Did you try to check the walkthrough? If you are in Palermo, you should have solved the glass shards with the right mouse click, so you are on the right way.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 21, 11 1:18 AM
AWillowsBreeze wrote:
Am having problems with the beginning of the game I need to find the coin and all i get is a hand that picks ups the scissors and but it doesn't cut on anything. I have gone through the entire screen and can't find anything to cut?????

Hey - just cut the red rope with the weight hanging on it...near the window. It will fall down and break the piggy bank to give you a coin Enjoy!

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on May 18, 10 8:33 AM
MN_BadGirl wrote:I have been playing these games for a long time and usually they work pretty well and if not I can find the answers to my questions on Forums or the Walkthrough. Has anyone else been unable to get the stupid broom to brush the sand away on the Storage Cave scene? I tried holding the mouse button down, not holding it down, and even holding the right mouse button down when I tried brushing and the sand never goes away so I can get the stupid worm. Any suggestions?

You need to find the brush first! and then to use it on the sand pile.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator