Posts created by Jewel1111

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 4:21 PM
Same issue. I have done everything. No luck clicking on the crates to move them, plus HINT says that I have done everything in that room. Same with all the other rooms. Phooey! Gotta be a glitch.

posted in The Legacy: Prisoner on Jan 7, 18 11:18 AM
Ah, okay, I see what you are referring to. Re the constellation puzzle. You have to click on the two "dragons" on either side once you do that puzzle to get them to turn their heads. Then in the resulting opening there is a Constellation MAP, which you need first before you can access and complete the Constellation puzzle.

posted in The Legacy: Prisoner Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 11:15 AM
Re the constellation puzzle. You have to click on the two "dragons" on either side once you do that puzzle to get them to turn their heads. Then in the resulting opening there is a Constellation MAP, which you need first before you can access and complete the Constellation puzzle. Just tyi.

posted in The Legacy: Prisoner on Jan 7, 18 10:35 AM
Could you please be more specific as to "wrong time"? I did the wheel inserts on either side. Also used the Strategy Guide. What info am I lacking? There is nothing more to do except for the constellation puzzle far as I am aware. Also Hint does not work. Couple other people on the CE forum having same issue. More info would be great. Thanks.

posted in The Legacy: Prisoner on Jan 5, 18 11:50 AM
Problem with the constellation puzzle. I am playing the SE, but looked on the CE forum page to see if anyone had same problem, and sure enough there were two with identical problems. Stops after lighting up 3 lights, plus HINT button does not work. Uninstalled and reinstalled. I have not bought the game yet, and am not going to until this glitch gets fixed. At least it happened in the trial period. Looks like a good game, so I do hope they get this fixed ASAP. .

posted in The Legacy: Prisoner Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 18 11:17 AM
Same problem with the constellation puzzle. I have the SE, but looked here on the CE forum page to see if anyone had same problem, and sure enough. Stops after lighting up 3 lights, plus HINT button does not work. Uninstalled and reinstalled. I have not bought the game yet, and am not going to until this glitch gets fixed. At least it happened in the trial period. Looks like a good game, so I do hope they get this fixed ASAP. .

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others on Sep 26, 17 11:31 AM
Nevermind. A big D'OH on me. Had not played this game for a while, and spaced out the probability of using the glasses. Sheesh.

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 17 11:16 AM
Apparently I am the only one having a problem with placing the gas mask in the cave? The Walkthru says to place the gas mask in the cave. The Hint zooms into the cave for action, but if not placing the gasmask, which Walkthru says to do...then what? I have tried placing that gas mask everywhere in that cave to no avail. What am I doing wrong? Help!

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Dec 8, 16 6:12 PM
Far as I know the next game with the next two Acts, including The Lady and The Painter, have not been released yet. I can hardly wait! Fantastic game, eh?

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 15 10:11 PM
greengrassyhill wrote:CANNOT DEFEAT THE DEMON WITH DREAM CATCHER AT THE END OF THE GAME.
I have tried, over and over, using the Strategy Guide, to defeat the demon in the tunnel by catching his balls of fire with my dream catcher. I cannot do it! Is this a glitch?

I cant finish the game, so now I can't play the bonus game. I am so frustrated! Why isn't there a skip option for the "boss" fights? I do not like these "boss" fights!

I was having so much fun with this game until I got to the very end. Please tell me if there is a bug in my game.

Am I the only person who is stopped in their tracks, at this point?

I had the same problem until I figured out that after catching all the balls of fire THEN you have to click on the balls on your dreamcatcher in the exact same pattern as you see on the demon's chest. You will have to catch and do this three times and the glyph/pattern is different each time that you see on the demon's chest.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 15 10:08 PM
bonggamer wrote:The backscratcher will NOT go into the cupboard in the Bonus Chapter. Rest of the game played fine and now I am stuck! Please BFG release games post fixing bugs.
Mac with Yosemite.

I am having same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 6, 14 8:26 AM
I really like this game. However, I am in the hospital in the game, looking for documents and trying to exit the room. The hint button shows sparklies BEHIND the inventory bar. The inventory bar does not go down. Cannot click on the sparkley area. Am I doing something wrong? Advice? Thanks!

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 5, 14 3:01 PM
I am in the hospital in the game, looking for documents and trying to exit the room. The hint button shows sparklies BEHIND the inventory bar. The inventory bar does not go down. Cannot click on the sparkley area. Am I doing something wrong? Advice? Thanks!

snapnhiss, okay, update...I finally looked around a little better than I did before [must stop playing games at 3 in the morning when I am too tired to see straight] and VIOLA! Thanks for taking the time to answer my plea for help.!

Anyone else having problems placing the 3 boards to get over the flooded ditch to get to the Antiques Store to find the peppers? I have placed those boards over every square inch of the area with no luck. The pic in the SG looks so simple and quite unlike the scene where I am trying to place the boards...but there does not seem to be anyplace else to go to for the placing of these boards. I am hoping there is a simple explanation and I am just stupidly overlooking something important. The hint just shows a circle in the upper left hand side that must be the objective after placing the boards in their proper place...but where that might be is very frustrating. No one else has mentioned this, so I am hoping it is just me and I am overlooking something very obvious. HELP!!!!!

posted in The Fog on Dec 28, 13 6:13 PM
I am having exact same problem as Archi1979. I have gassed up the ski lift and am about ready to take off, but I have a fox to put into the case.... only the case has disappeared. Hint button keeps encircling the extreme bottom left where the case SHOULD be... only it is gone. Seems like ark161 is having similar problem with the case of the disappearing case. lol

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Dec 18, 13 2:22 PM
Actually, in response to gamer who stated that strategy guide [click on footprints on lower right side] had only pictures and no words...I thought so too until I clicked on one of the pictures and to my delight it enlarged the pic plus there are words explaining everything. Hurray!!!!

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Dec 18, 13 12:31 PM
Okay, found the photo. Not even close to where the hint directed me. That would seem to be a glitch IMO. Cheers and Happy Gaming everyone!

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Dec 18, 13 12:24 PM
Anyone else having problems finding the "photo" in the HO game in Chapter 3? This is the HO with the huge eagle statue and music stand in the left foreground. The hint button keeps encircling the bottom right of the cello plus the child's spin toy, but I have clicked all over that area and found no photo. It is the last thing I need in the HO. "Photo" is in yellow so there has to be another step, but spin toy does not move out of the way nor does the cello. Cello strings make a noise, but nothing else. The walkthrough [found by clicking on footprints in bottom right] show something encircled, but have re-installed the game but no changes. I am sure this will be a d-oh on me type solution, but thus far haven't found it. P.S. I totally love this game besides the fact it is really a CE at SE price! Hopefully I will come up with the solution before someone takes pity on me and explains what to do! Thanks so much!

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Jul 1, 12 3:53 PM
Did you ever get a reply to your question? I am having the same problem. No walkthrough!

coloryourlife wrote:This may seem silly since the hints tell one what to do next; but I cannot get the "artifact" Placed on the Spring child to move forward. I have tried everything! Any ideas or do I have a bug that is not allowing placement? ThANKS!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator