Posts created by Nagasse

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 14 11:45 AM
The game sold me on the theme (cats I love them) and the demo, I played the demo and had to purchase the full game.

I played on Advcanced mode but there are several modes of gameplay that include you having hint button recharge fast to no hints at all.

The graphics were great until near the end and the bonus chapter, it still had a reasl feel but there was a slight delay when you move from one scene to another.

The storyline was good although I wasn't crazy about the bonus chapter. I would prefer the supernatural or souls be unlimited or forgotten at some point because this story could have been done with science and nature without it, but it wasn't too distracting and did not take up the entire storyline.

The game made you feel you had a mission to complete and if you're like me, you had to complete it. I did within hours. It was not extremely difficult but wasn't too easy so it made fun!

I would recommend this game!

posted in The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 13 1:14 PM
The demo version was good, the story line isn't new but I think it is good, the game is fun and the graphics are ok. The voices are good. I had fun playing the demo and want to finish the game, so I will purchase the rest.

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Jan 11, 13 11:56 AM
I have only played the demo for this game and I know immediately I will purchase the full game!

The graphics are great!
Playing the game is fun!
The storyline is great, and I am looking forward to more!

I can't complain about anything in this game, its a complete game!

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Jan 2, 13 7:24 PM
This game is great!

I enjoy the storyline and this is one of the few games I listened to the story, its like playing a mystery movie. The graphics and sound are terrific! The only thing I dislike is I cannot play the bonus chapter because it is only available in the collector's edition. I loved the ending...I can't wait to see what happens next!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 27, 12 7:13 PM
This was a good long game! At first I thought it was a bit too easy because of the hidden object elements were easy to find. It became more challenging and made the task better as you had to go from one screen to others to make something work and rescue the children.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 12 8:18 PM
Great game, I enjoyed the storyline and played and went back to it, because I loved it!

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow on Dec 18, 12 5:35 AM
The graphics are good, the storyline could use a bit of work but its ok, its not my first choice of games but I would purchase it. I played the demo and it was fun, I wish it had more immediate tasks, it seems as if you are searching at times for something to do, but then it recovers and the game is ok.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 12 4:02 PM
This was a very bad MCF game. It lacked what the others had that made them interesting and fun. This game had poor graphics, the storyline was underdeveloped and it wasn't fun. I didn't finish the demo, I was so bored by the lack of focus and boring tasks I uninstalled. I wouldn't recommend.

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Dec 1, 12 10:09 AM
Loved the game, played straight through to I finished last week!

I finished the game and I love the ending! I wonder if I should have rescued Dizzy, because she looks like she may be a problem...and thats great! Maybe there will be a part two but at least there was a finished ending, we just are left with the idea, one of our victims may not be so innocent and has fangs...The game is long and well worth the purchase!

posted in Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on Nov 6, 12 1:33 PM
This was a good long game but...I hate non endings. The writers need to stop leaving room for their sequel by not really ending the story.

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 12 7:54 PM
I finished..the game was fun, I liked the storyline. Those ending that are not endings are evidence of a sequel I guess...grr.. I love complete endings but it was a good game. Her dad knows she has found him so it appears that he may try to save her, Ivan and Botanica in the sequel. I wonder why he hasn't looked for her because he should have been able to find the portal if Ian and her could. Well, the sequel (I assume with that ending there will be one) should be interesting..We will see.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 12 5:40 PM
Great Game! Great graphics, fun and all, plus I loved the extra bonus play.

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 19, 12 1:10 PM
Is the game supposed to be incredibly slow in loading? In between the tasks it "loads" and it is doing that for too long. How can this be fixed?

posted in Mysteriez on Oct 19, 12 8:58 AM
Very boring game!

posted in Girls with Secrets on Oct 13, 12 2:37 PM
This is boring! There's no enough storyline too much straight HOG and I like more interactions with my HOG's. Also the comic book like graphics are not impressing. I didn't finish demo.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 7, 12 4:00 PM
The game was fun! A cute little love story, not too corny, just right. Graphics are good, the loading part could be faster but it wasn't too slow. The mini games are not horribly challenging, but not boring either. I would recommend you play this game if you like playing out a story to an end. Many games have no end and this game does and its fun!

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 6, 12 3:35 PM
Pretty good game, interesting storyline, and the graphics and play were fun. I wasnt too crazy about some of the short games, especially the brain waves that never wanted to align but you can work at it or skip it. Either way the game was good. Sad, the family had to be broken but obviously the husband went crazy with grief once the wife was in a coma. At least the wife and stephanie remain, the other patients died but it was a good game.

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Aug 20, 12 3:25 PM
Comic book looking goofy graphics and storyline and not interesting. The challenge is not there, its very easy. It wasn't worth the entire demo time. I didn't enjoy playing it at all, and if you want nice graphics, good storyline, fun game, this is not the game!

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Jun 16, 12 11:49 AM
This game was , not boring, but not exciting either. The graphics could have been better because Chicago is a big city, there should have been more colors. The storyline was ok. I do not regret buying the game, because it was ok, but its not in the list of my favorites.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator