Posts created by wyebank

posted in Lost Bounty: A Pirate's Quest on Jan 28, 16 3:10 PM
I like this game, graphics, music and all and I loved the storyline for once.

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 9:22 AM
Really disappointed with this game, I have all the others and love them, often replaying but I didn't quite get this. Had trouble with the hint it was an inch off the spot and some things were covered by the text at the sides. Also found the map awkward but after reading other reviews it might be me using it wrong. I will buy as don't like to be beaten and there is a sale but seems like another series bites the dust.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Jan 20, 16 3:27 PM
I absolutely loved the 1st QG game and was initially disappointed with this newer offering, but after playing the demo and reading the reviews I will be buying as it is a little different from most M3 games and quite challenging. I also like the Halloween version

posted in Wild West Chase on Jan 20, 16 7:24 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Jan 17, 16 3:16 PM
Loving it now I have got into it, the building is fun and the music and sounds good.

posted in Queen's Garden Halloween on Jan 17, 16 3:15 PM
A good game when you get into it, takes a while. Sorting out the building was a bit tricky at first but enjoyable when sorted.

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Nov 8, 15 3:16 PM
Love it, love it, love it!!! Have all the jewel match games but this is the BEST. Thank you

posted in Artifacts of Eternity on Jul 6, 15 12:56 PM
Oh do I feel silly, 3/4 of the way through the game I noticed the points to buy the power ups which I also had never noticed. Anyway I carried on as I had been and really enjoyed the game and am playing it again. Not a long game but good value for DD price, great graphics and music. Sorry for misleading you fishies.

posted in Artifacts of Eternity on Jul 6, 15 9:34 AM
I bought this game on DD 06/07/2015, best thing I ever did. I consider myself a good M3 player but some of the boards in this game are so sneaky. I got rid of the timer at about level 10 and still struggled, fearing for my sanity at times.

The jigsaws are good fun and light relief, but if you want a game to test your brain this really is it. I can't praise it highly enough.

I give it 6 stars.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jun 22, 15 5:47 PM
Absolutely brilliant game and so long. Just couldn't stop playing it. Graphics are lovely and so clever. I never ran out of lives and solved all the puzzles (did have to resort to the forum for tips on one).

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip To Italy on Jun 8, 15 3:36 AM
Cute little M3, not as easy as you would think at first.

posted in Hungry For Gems on May 26, 15 10:32 AM
Sorry but found this boring, boring, boring. Maybe didn't give it a fair try could only stick 5 minutes of it. Music nice on the plus side

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 25, 15 8:20 AM
Love the buying and selling of commodities in this game although I was quite a way through before I cottoned on, makes getting buildings so much easier

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 25, 15 8:17 AM
My thoughts exactly, shame as was loving it

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 11, 15 8:57 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun on May 6, 15 12:57 PM
Beautiful game but not the walkover you would think. Needs brain power and concentration but this is easy with the lovely soothing music. Plays smoothly and bright colours. Everything I want from a M3. A definite buy. 5 stars from me

posted in True Detective Solitaire on Apr 30, 15 6:39 AM
Truly boring, nuff said

posted in Legend of Egypt: Jewels of the Gods on Apr 28, 15 6:16 AM
My what a boring tedious game. I love M3 building games but nearly went to sleep in the 10 minutes I managed to play. Slow, clunky, I could go on but won't. RUBBISH

posted in Treasures of Rome on Apr 1, 15 2:36 PM
Well BFG shot yourself in the foot this time. I posted a couple of days ago and promptly cancelled my membership after nearly 8 yrs and hundreds of games. Just swam back to see how other people were taking this, glad to see not well. There was a time when customer support in Seattle bent over backwards to help, how times change

posted in Treasures of Rome on Mar 30, 15 4:48 PM
Well Big Fish, you have done it again. Showed no regard for your long suffering loyal customers. I haven't a card to fill this time but if I had it would have been impossible. How mean to do this on the last Monday of the month. I have been considering whether to cancel my membership as I have so many unplayed games but you have made up my mind for me.. I will not rejoin until you start treating us fairly. Goodbye.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator