Posts created by Kayen59

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

I have tried every option that BFG has given and I still cannot play this game without the cursor disappearing. I WANT A REFUND FROM BFG. VERY ANGRY AT THIS POINT

So I have tried every avenue that has been mentioned to update this software or that of do this certain thing to get the game running properly. Did any of them work? NO they did not, the cursor still disappears when I click on the recipe in the mummy case. Please fix this getting really annoying that people cannot play a game that has been paid for.

I am also having an issue with the cursor disappearing. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but that did not work. When is bfg going to realize that some issues are not computer related but programming related. I can see if it is just one person, but there seems to be quite a few people with the same issue.

Fix this already, I paid for the game and I really would like to finish it without having to close it all the time. Very annoying.

This is the second game from BFG that after I had purchased I could not download the game getting a error 5 message. Running Windows 10 on my computer, and my graphics card is up to date. I know that it is not my computer because I just bought another game and it downloaded fine after purchase. Please fix these issues with the game BFG.

If you cannot fix the problem then I will be requesting either a refund or a coupon for a game that I can download and run.

I have tried every option that BFG has suggested, and so far none of them have worked. I bought this game, so BFG I would like a refund of a coupon for a free game. Your choice.

Running Windows 10, I can download the demo, bought the game and when I go to activate the game it starts another download, but it wont happen. My computer is compatible, so I feel that it is something with the game itself.

posted in Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily on Oct 12, 16 3:54 PM
Hints dont work

Just started to play, had to stop for a bit when started to play again I got a message that my data had been corrupt and I have to start a new game again. UUGH.

Game crashes to desktop right after taking the photo. Using Mac OS 10.11.15.

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Jun 27, 16 2:30 PM
I am stuck in the bedroom. I keep getting a glimmer near the bed but don't know what to do or how to make a know for the table. Need help please

Game keeps crashing every time I click on things. Fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury on Jan 11, 16 3:41 PM
Kept getting kicked out of the game. Went back into it and now I cannot play it is frozen. Kind of glad this was a free game. I am running Mac OS X 10.11.1

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 15 3:13 AM
I cannot get the game to play. I enter my name and click ok and i bunch of program language pops up had to force quit the game. Anyone have any issue like this one????

Is anyone having an issue with the mirror? I have tried this part of the game three times only to have the game stop.

I am running Mac OS X 10.10. Any help would be great

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 4:57 AM
This is the second game that I have had to download the trial first and then activate it. What is going on Big Fish.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 14 4:13 PM
I am having the same issue, so for me I cannot finish this game

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 4:55 AM
Evidently the game does not run properly on a Mac, but does run very well on a PC. Does anyone know how to change the settings on a Mac so I can play the game on a good computer????

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 4:38 AM
I have no idea how to start this game since I don't have a start button or options or exit button when I open up the game. The only way I can get out of it is to Crtl, Alt Del. What is going on, gonna try to unistall and re install the game hope that works. If not I will be asking for a refund

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator