Posts created by ellenkcl

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 7:35 AM
Happy B-Day Norry. Glad to be your friend..

Ellen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 18 8:18 AM
My first game name was Mimmim. One of my 1st grandaughters game me that name. Since she had 2 sets of grandparents she called her dads paarents grandma & grandpa. She named me and my husband as Mimmim an Poppy. They all call me that name today. My real name is Ellen Cayssials (french) on my husbands side. To say it correctly with french flair you had to hold your nose when you said it. We americanized it by calling it KCL. I found out later (working for wholesale drug co) that KCL is letters for potassium chloride which is very deadly. I have fun with this name when I go to Dr's. 2 games are ellenkcl and ELLENKCL. Last game is GG Gma since I am now a great, great grandma (age 82). I have to keep things simple so I can remember.

Loved reading everyone's story....

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 9:49 AM
I must now eat my words. I have found that writing them down works for the 1st 10 received.. It only puts 4 below, unseen. Then the 6 showing. All others that are sent
are up on top but cannot be seen or written own. My appologies, Yes, We could use a scroll bar to see all the items sent.

MMMMmmm. Those words tasted rather stale....

Storm the castle..

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 12:46 PM
If I put something on list for a couple day in advance I look at my mail list more times a day and write down names on list at the beginning. If more than 6 reply the last one to reply is at the top and you will not be able to see 7th name but if you wrote them down previous you will know who is not showing and what they are sending.

Maybe it just me but I never get more gifts sent at once than 6. Usually they come in at different time of the day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 9:15 AM
My father was 35 years in Army, My brother was Navy, I was Air Force. My son in law was Navy, I am very proud of my grand daughter who is currently a US Marine.
Here's to all vets and current military.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 9:01 AM
I still use a mouse and I have the scroll button on the mouse and it works....

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 12:48 AM
Randy, So sorry about your loss. My prayers will be with you as you go thru this time.
Condolences are with you from LNKCL, lnkcl, MIMMIM and GG Gma. Hand in there baby.....

Love Ya...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 2:47 PM
Thankful for this game and the friends it has given me. Don't get around much any more,,,,,,,sounds like a song, oh it is a song.....I have even found another Dr friend who has given me some sipping advice.....Thanks to one and all. Happy Thanksgiving.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 8:17 PM
Hi everyone. My birthday August 15, 1935 (82 years)
Joined MC I think Feb or Mar of 14. It's hard to remember anything past 5PM today.
Love the forum. Read it every day if I can. I am Great Great Grandma. Thanks to friends here I am never alone...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 17 7:59 AM
I have an old game on an old computer that I am using as feeder to clear it. I have only one egg on it and it seems that John gifts to it quite often. I use it as feeder to my other games. On my name plate of other games I put [no gift egg) because of feeder game.

I help lower levelers also with eggs when I have a few...

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 17 5:54 PM
I am done also...waiting for tomorrow, then I can breath.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 17 5:24 PM
? - Can we do a 5 parter and then 2 parts of anoher or do we have to wait for a 10 parter and do 7 parts?

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 8:16 PM
Got Mimmim done. I did the same thing you did with the crafting 15. I had it all laid out previous to know which ones I wanted. I did LNKCL game early so when it opend I had to spend 75 diamonds to craft food. Just got out of my straight jacket today... good luck to everyone.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 17 7:45 PM
Been moving the last couple weeks. Out of old house into new house in West Sacramento. Fixing up new house so 4 adults living in motorhome in back yard.
Mimmim and LNKCL are on same laptop so am playing when I can. lnkcl is in storage, please don't delete her (me). I will be up and running again by mid Sept. As for GGGma, (me also) I still have laptop but so old cannot get it going sime days. No time to wait for it to load so am not plaing much on that one either. I don't entend to bore you but just letting you know where we are. I take no notes on gifting so try to hit everyone but if I have missed someone I will do better after mid Sept. Temp here today was 108. Like that all week... I stay in motorhome in front of portable AC. I will survive to fight another day in the Castle. I read the forum every day but don't answer much as you can see, I tend to ramble on. Good luck to everyone.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 17 2:04 PM
I am busy moving but still manage to play a little. I was 82 on Tuesday the 15th. Already on my way to 83 and enjoying every moment. Much time spent in the castle now that I have time. I play PC only... 2 games MIMMIM and LNKCL. Just jot a pair of Red Wing boots I used to wear competing on motorcycle (off road only) so I can storm the castle a bit stronger. See you all in the forums...

Ellen...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 5:20 PM
Finally got my 5 parter today. Going to try to catch up. Wish me luck.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 17 1:02 PM
Still waiting with anticipation. My GM time changes at 5PM Pacific Time. I am in Sacramento Calif. I don't get discouraged easily so will wait each day until it is over. I might have to put in a 24 pay time to try to catch up if I ever get a 5 parter. If not I will just write this off as a game and continue waiting for update.... Still love the game.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 6:59 PM
Today the 18th, another 3 parter.... Still hoping.... Is there anybody else out there with me.....

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 7:32 AM
I am still waiting but sure do hope I get one in time to catch up...

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 17 7:59 PM
No 5 Parter for me either on my 2 games. Hope I can catch up if I ever get one. Good luck to all.

Ellen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator