Posts created by quaifen

if any of you are having access violation problems with your games it is cause by not down loading your games when you first buy them, right after you buy your games they will ask you to download them, if you don't and store them in your history they may not work later, because if you don't download them right away, you may not get the full files, I have lost a total of five games due to access violations. Down load your games at purchase and if you do not want to play them right away, then store them in your history to play later, but down load them first.

posted in Cooking Quest on Mar 24, 16 6:09 PM
I'm at the ocean fish company breeze, can someone tell me how to get the pie shell, I ran out of money for the hints because the game will not let me use the hint bottom for the pie shell, the game just keep taking the money.

what is so difference about this game from the others in this series, the room still differs when the lights are turn, each collectors are always difference in each game, I do not get what the viewers are talking about, this is a good game, I did not finish the demo to know that I wanted this game, the viewer section are beginning to become to misleading.

everyone be careful with the black Friday sale I purchase two collector editions and was charge 13.99 for both the 2 for 1 sale, then I look for two more games afterward, and did the same thing, I type in BLACK, and was charge 13.99 for both games but when I hit the purchase bottom I was charge 27.98. I should have known something was wrong because it took awhile to post. after I type in BLACK on each purchase I hit apply the code and everything was fine for the first to games, but the price change to the full price on the second two games.

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead on Sep 24, 13 10:39 PM
WIDE SCREEN DOES NOT WORK, HOW DO YOU GET IT TO WORK!!

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 25, 13 9:12 AM
remember you can get the two for one sale, if you buy Dark Parables which is a great game, you can get Love Chronicles free, thats better than waiting for the SE, what I do not like about SE, is that you have to wait so long for the game, I love when they have these sale, because I to would have waited for the SE for love chronicles

I love the other Princess Isabella games in this series, but this one falls a little short, I was going to wait and buy the SE of this game, but they had a sale today where I can get this collector edition for 6.99 great deal, seems like every Monday has a great deal.

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on May 13, 13 6:32 PM
Everyone this game has a problem with too much inventory if you can put part of each inventory piece where it belong do so, or your inventory will disappear, like with the 5 amulets, each time you pick up an amulet go ahead and place the amulet at the cemetary gate, do not hold on to anything that can be placed, but this only takes care of the amulet problem, this game have major problems, they did not test it very well before putting it out.

I am with you on this one when the crap is the book of fire coming out, I have brought all of the dream chronic series, the last book is incomplete, I would like to know what the developers problem is, I have read some bad reveiws of the last two games but that do not stop me from buying a darn game, so developers is that what stopping you from coming out with the last game, if so you are so lame, and dont need to come out with nothing else, just retire or fall off the face of the earth, it has been two years.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 13 4:31 AM
I love the time mysteries games, have purchase all of them, but the developers keep failing to provide us with a soundtrack I really love the music to these games, if you are listening developer, where can I go find the music for downloading,

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief on Jan 1, 13 10:34 AM
Where is the walkthru for this game, we only use the walkthru to keep from getting struck on a level so that we can move on in a game, alot of your members buy multiple games not just one, we do not have the time or patients to be struck on a level, why buy a guide when you can buy the collectible edition, oh some of us do not always want to buy the collectible, because some games are not worth the price, like this game is only worth a bonus punch to me.

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 12 4:03 PM
Anyone having problems removing the angel from the grate, you will have to start the game over, because as soon as you remove the debris the skip buttom will disappear, when you start the game over, it will go guick, when you get to the beginning of the puzzle with the grate let the skip buttom load do not touch anything then push the skip buttom touch the grate and the angel will come to you.

SE
 posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 12 5:10 PM
Why havent this game came out as a SE, its almost 2013!!

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Dec 3, 12 3:13 AM
I stop buying games from BF when they do not provide you with a walkthrough, particuly a CE game, this game came without a guide because they were trying to force you to buy the CE.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 12 2:01 PM
I bought this game, for the 9.99, and I will be buying Awakening at the end of the month for 6.99 added to my monthly game credit of 6.99, could not wait on this game, its just that good, remember you have to the end of this month to fill your punch card, but am speaking for September, sorry, I would buy this game if I were you.

posted in Shaban on Jun 20, 12 8:37 AM
I love this cute little game, but at my age I cannot buy these types of games without a walkthru, hope one will be out soon, and then I will purchase the game, have fun with this game thinkers.

I enjoyed the music to this game more than the game itself, can someone tell me what other game has this same music ? I know I have heard this music before, but I cannot figure out which game.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 28, 12 5:56 PM
This is an absolutely beautiful game, I normally do not buy games with no walkthru, but this game is just so lovely, who are the developers, would like to buy more games by them.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 28, 12 5:30 PM
You wont really need a walkthrough with this one guys because the hint buttom is letting you know where to go and what to do next, the puzzles are like the ones in other game, I also hate buying games with no walkthrough, but the hint buttom is very helpful in this game.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 28, 12 5:23 PM
unknitter wrote:Why do we want a walkthrough?

Because some of us are not experts. Some games have vague puzzle instructions and no skip option, extremely small or obscure hidden objects, unhelpful hints, poor translation so we don't even know what we're looking for... I could go on.

It's not always possible to get help in the forum and I don't want to spend my time going through multiple layers of it for my answer when a quick glance at the walkthrough would help. When I get stuck I'd like to have the option of progressing and finishing a game.

I only use a walkthrough when I absolutely need to, but I won't buy a game that doesn't have one available here.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator