Posts created by obergere

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Mar 7, 11 10:37 PM
I am also at the cave where I picked up the scanner and apparantly did the order of operations in the wrong order.Now I am stuck and I am going to have to start allover again.I hac etried closing the game and coming back
but to no avail!!!My question is o I have to start, allover again. I can't even get out or go back tothe previous site!!!

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 10 8:25 PM
Thanks for the info.re Beta testing .I would love to know when Big Fish does testi.

posted in Beach Party Craze on Jul 25, 10 8:19 PM
I love Beach Party !! Does anyone happen to know if they will be coming out with a Beach Party 2??

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on May 23, 10 10:28 AM
Love the Sally game .I have all of them. I have a question I've heard various people comment on how they were selected to be Beta Testers. How can I get information to be a Beta Tester?

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on May 23, 10 10:21 AM
Il loved this Sally Game!! Although it was a bit repetattive. I've heard people comment as to how they were selected to be Beta Testers.. How does that work? Also do you guys know when the next 'EMILY' is going to come out?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator