Posts created by ethan1404

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 18 6:41 PM
I am on the ship and need one more ingredient to heal my bird .... but the man doesn't give it to me! Tried the HINT button but that does nothing and now am stuck! Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you resolve it, apart from perhaps starting the game all over again??

Thanks jwock .... did as you suggested and yes, logic is wrong but after using the diagnostic lens, I was able to give the witch the healing potion. Great .... can now move on. To all others who have had this problem, try it ..... it works!

Good pick-up jwock .... I forgot about using the lens due to the fact I already had the ingredients and was then able to make the potion. Wonder if this game was beta-tested as surely this glitch would've been found????

Also unable to give the healing potion to the witch. Running Windows 10 too and my drivers are always up-to-date! Think it's time a "fix" was posted as we all would like to play/finish the game, which actually, BFG, you are usually very good at doing so hopefully, we'll see one real soon

posted in Mystery Tales: Dangerous Desires Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 17 8:55 PM
I have now downloaded the "fix" posted but am still unable to go up the stairs, nothing has changed! Does that mean I have to start all over again??

posted in Mystery Tales: Dangerous Desires Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 17 9:46 PM
I also can't go up the stairs - can't do anything now! Didn't see a token to pick up!! So unless I start again, I am stuck and of course, can't finish the game, a costly exercise! So BFG, when are you going to post a "fix" for this problem?

posted in Mystery Tales: Dangerous Desires Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 17 4:04 AM
Yes, this has happened to me too! Hints telling me there is nothing to do here so now I can't move on! BFG .... hope you have seen this too and will be posting a "fix" real soon!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 16 6:22 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Aaahhh .... OMG! DD has even more posts and I am a little fish trying to swim among you huge, gigantic fish ... be that as it may, I own and have played every game on Sunshine's list ... but love reading and following dedicated players, especially CE game players (own them all) and think it is wonderful you give so much of your time to help others in making their choice/s! Again .... well done to both of you!

Sunshine ... you amaze me! How is it possible to post over 1,250 posts? They are always informative, well worded, descriptive and you do a wonderful job ... especially for those who may be new to this type of game-play ... well done!

[Removed by Moderator]

I haven't even downloaded this game but had to comment that a CE game was released on Tuesday (here in Australia) and now another exciting one 2 x days later! Does that mean all your DEV's are now raising the bar, sending ..through more wonderful, CE quality games than ever?

For me personally ... a breathe of fresh air as I cannot even use all my accumulated coupons on the childish/inane games offered inbetween ... apologies to those who do like and buy them.

I do have to ask and wonder why BFG won't allow all the coupons amassed to be used on good games!! I would be more than happy to give them all up for just one good game!! But no ... they usually expire, and I lose so many!

Back to this game ... looks awesome, have loved the Dark Parables series, own them all and hope this is as good if not better given quality, beautiful scenes, storyline now expected by experienced game-players and willing to pay top dollar for the hours of enjoyment!.

Hope when I buy/download/play it ... it will not disappoint! In the meantime, well done BFG for offering a wonderful CE game mid-week as well as your usual CE offering today (Thursday here) .. please try and do this more often as I am sure there are others out there, like me, who would be happy to be offered games of this standard more than twice a week! Perhaps even offer two or more different genres of games... give buyers a choice?

Overall ... well done BFG ... usually excellent, top quality games and this week, extra special with a mid-week CE game ... usually though means a bombshell some day, not Thursday so now probably Saturday .... mmmmm ... we shall see! hope I'm wrong as I look forward to my Saturday offering ... Love relaxing Sunday afternoon with a good CE game!

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 10:04 PM
Having all sorts of problems with this game .... continually freezes and when I try and ALT/CTRL/DEL, all I get is a black screen and have to totally re-start my computer! Has happened too many times now so shall not be playing it until a fix is out so BFG, please offer one a.s.a.p. as it seems far too many people are also having big problems trying to play this game!!

Running Windows 10 ...

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 3, 15 2:59 AM
Help! Tried your suggestion, but just keep going round and round, can't even skip it!!

posted in The Mystery of a Lost Planet on Jan 28, 15 5:17 AM
Hi stusue, have opened it and played for a while, no problems so far. Disappointing it only takes up a small part of my screen, checked, was already on widescreen so obviously DEV's were cutting costs.

From what little I have played so far, thank God I had a coupon, wouldn't be worth money spent.

BFG, take note unless that was your plan......

By the way, I also run on Windows 8.1 so not sure why you are having a problem, runs fine on my laptop.

posted in The Mystery of a Lost Planet on Jan 28, 15 1:04 AM
Gosh, i used one of my coupons on this so didn't even trial it, hope I don't have this problem!

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 28, 15 12:27 AM
Quite amazed at all the comments re running Windows 8 or 8.1 as I have never had a problem unless it is due to the game itself. I currently have 8 updates on my stub which I won't bother with as I have successfully played them all without any bugs or "hiccups". Not sure why this is happening to some and not others however, I do keep my laptop "fine tuned" and have more than enough memory to tackle anything that is offered.

Remember gamers, not just the operating system but as games are getting bigger, as well as graphics and video scenes, with often reality snippets included, these are becoming very memory hungry and can cause freezes/hiccups if our computers can't handle this. But... I am sure you know this, just a wee reminder.

Perhaps check how much memory you do in fact, have, how big is your hard drive as that too will store memory, ensure your computer is regularly defragged, delete unwanted files, cookies, and then run a diagnostic again.

Again, I am sure most of you would know and be doing this but for those who don't, regular maintenance should keep your computer running well enough to handle the games BFG offer. As said, I have absolutely had no problems running any of them unless it is an actual glitch in the game itself.

Hope this helps, and if you haven't done these things either manually or set Windows to do them automatically, please do and hopefully then you will have the same "smooth sailing" as I do.

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 28, 15 12:16 AM
Well pegod, took your advice and re-started the game too, under a new profile and it also worked fine then and have now managed to finish it. Not sure what the glitch was, perhaps closed down at the wrong time, wondering if the other person also closed down at this stage. But was worth replaying and whilst not the most amazing game, was a good mid-week offering to be able to use all those coupons I am accumulating.

By the way, to those who have suggested problems with games whilst running Windows 8 or 8.1, I have never had a problem unless it is due to the game itself. I currently have 8 updates on my stub which I won't bother with as I have successfully played them all without any bugs or "hiccups". Not sure why this is happening to some and not others however, I do keep my laptop "fine tuned" and have more than enough memory to tackle anything that is offered.

Remember gamers, not just the operating system but as games are getting bigger, as well as graphics and video scenes, with often reality snippets included, these are becoming very memory hungry and can cause freezes/hiccups if our computers can't handle this. But... I am sure you know this, just a wee reminder.

Thanks again pegod for taking the time to help as your suggestion allowed me to finish the game

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 27, 15 8:40 PM
I too am at the same stage and having all the same problems. Surely, I don't have to start the game over again! So much for reading reviews first before purchasing.

I have read through most of the comments and it amazes me how different people think and what they like, what is easy, what is hard! BFG a word of advice, you can please some of the people most of the time, but you will never please all of the people, all of the time!

I personally hate Hidden Object "moments", an easy way to find the needed item, but at least this game made it unique, interesting, each one different, and give credit where credit is due! The graphics were delightful, no bugs, had a storyline, gave value for money, even the bonus game was longer than some games I have purchased of late, so "pull your head in" those that have "bagged" this game!

This game is long, classy, worth even purchasing as a CE, not so hard you have to access the guide, has 4 x levels to choose from, and as I said, lasted a lot longer than the 5 hours of late it has taken me to finish CE games, disappointing and costly!

So to those who didn't like it, not sure what you are looking for or what you must think of recent CE games but for once, and in a long time now, I finally felt like I got my money's worth with a good game that I really enjoyed!!

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 14, 14 11:21 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator