Posts created by shone58

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 7, 13 7:11 AM
I did all of those things, and I still can't discover territory. None of the characters will interact with me, and I've gone over and over to see if I missed something. I see a lever in the upper right hand corner, but it says that I can't use it yet. Any ideas?

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 12:24 PM
Not me!! it's very slow...not worth the effort until they fix it...I'd love to buy it, but Not until it works..

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 6:37 AM
Game is very SLOW...When will you have this fixed?

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 29, 10 1:58 PM
When will this game be fixed? I tried to download the trial, and it says it's expired...I played like 2 minutes before I gave up the first time I downloaded it.....Everything is way to slow.... cursor problems also. I'm not buying till I know it's fixed...

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 26, 10 11:14 AM
Thank you..

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 26, 10 10:32 AM
Can anyone tell me where the blue paint is? I can't seem to find it.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 26, 10 10:28 AM
[Where is the Blue paint?

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 26, 10 10:27 AM
ember89 wrote:
tickles45 wrote:Having no technical problems but am fed up of wandering round and round looking for red paint!

i think it was just sitting out by the old house [for sale] or the gazebo... quite a little thing to get upset over... just check the forums and let the steam cool

hope things are looking better!

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 26, 10 10:17 AM
I can't find the Blue paint....Could you help me? I've searched everywhere.

posted in Ghost in the Sheet on Jun 13, 10 4:22 PM
This game is boring and without a walkthrough you won't get any where. Not a game I'm glad I bought.

posted in Ghost in the Sheet on Jun 13, 10 4:19 PM
rentonwa wrote:Is this game fun? Is it worth byuing sight unseen? It looks kind of hard. Any opinions/suggestions?
Thanks.

posted in The Heritage on May 24, 10 1:49 PM
I've downloaded 3 times and it always starts at the beginning again

posted in The Heritage on May 24, 10 1:48 PM
lakotasmom wrote:I have loaded this game 3 times and when I play it and try to go through the door it shows the memeroy piece and starts the game from the beininng every time. Is anyone else having trouble with this game plying right?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator