Posts created by George52

posted in Nightmare Realm on Feb 20, 14 4:04 PM
I can't get this game full screen what am I doing wrong can any body help me out on this game

posted in Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen on Feb 27, 11 12:10 PM
Mistry70Girl wrote:How many times she played with Serena?

try eight times George52

posted in Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen on Feb 25, 11 6:33 PM
can any one tell me what kind of book is Koto Bolofo please help this lost and confused old man out thanks George52

posted in Escape the Museum on Jul 17, 10 5:42 PM
how do I fix the light switch so I can get the valve can somebody help an old and confused man thanks George52
Escape the Meseum

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 16, 10 10:28 PM
can any one help me with the top shelf I've got the bottom done right but the top shelf done right thanks George52

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 16, 10 7:19 PM
I can't remember how the top shelf of books goes can any one help me out on this it is on Return to Ravenhearst thanks George52

ok thanks I now remember it

just look at the screens and they will tell you how to do it

I kneed help transulating the last puzzles I did it before and now I can't remember how to do them they are in an ancient celtic language I hope somebody can help an old man thanks George52

I have an auido tape but I have no idea where to use it at here foes anybody know where to use it at please let me know it is on Dire Grove
thanks much George52

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 10, 10 7:53 PM
go to (removed my moderator) and then print out a 42 page print out and then go from their good luck and welcome to the pond sweeteee53 and maryal George52

Where is the glue at I forgot where it is at and how can I get the rabbits head back because I lost it can any obe help an old and confused man George52

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 10, 10 5:20 PM
You don't have to do the clock because theirs no clock puzzle
George52

posted in Mah Jong Quest II on Jun 9, 10 7:34 AM
Don't feel bad my mother and I are stuck their too we can't get threw it too George52

help I lost the Rabbits head how can I get it backin Dire Grove George52

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 6, 10 11:39 PM
it was a mind boggling blast and I say sequel to this game I might return to this game if I get bored or I might go to Dire Grove and I hope that their is a sequel to that game too thanks George52

sos
 posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 5, 10 6:43 AM
I'm calling an all out an sos because I stumped and I can't go any where on this game I can't figure out the well I've tryed the stick and it won't work and I've gotten dpwn to the basement and gotten every thing their that I kneeded it is on Return to Ravenherst 2 thanks George52

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 4, 10 8:07 PM
ok thanks I look it up their

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 4, 10 7:42 AM
somebody help me with this crazy bird puzzle its driving me crazy grrrrrrrrr
I've tryed the positions the way that I was told bu I still can't get in like I daid this puzzle is driving me crazy thanks it is on Return to Ravenhearst 2

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 3, 10 5:05 PM
#1. the well I can't find the rope so I can get the well puzzle gone.
#2 .the bird puzzle I can't figure which way to pose it to get threw the gate their at the cemetery
if anybody has any clue please let me know .
Return to Ravenhearst 2

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator