Posts created by LOLOVESHOG

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 23, 14 11:17 AM
cherleadford wrote:Stuck in ice cave also. Button will not let me go back. Hint button will not work nor the map. I tried 2 times and each time I had to do an alt/delete to get out of the game. Sorry I bought this game. this has to be a glitch on the developers part, they need to fix it.
Did the same to me. I went back and started over and I am STUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! But before I get to caves. Don't know what I did wrong.[maybe buying this game]

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 23, 14 11:13 AM
cherleadford wrote:Stuck in ice cave also. Button will not let me go back. Hint button will not work nor the map. I tried 2 times and each time I had to do an alt/delete to get out of the game. Sorry I bought this game. this has to be a glitch on the developers part, they need to fix it.

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 5, 14 7:48 AM
nontechiegrannie wrote:Based on Demo: Where do I begin reviewing another horrendous mediocre game??

Graphics: nothing stunning, just the same flat uninspired artwork.

Characters: usual unrealistic looking with eyebrows that bounce up & down like they have a facial tic. If truth be told, I found the "dancing" eyebrows the best part of the game!!!!

HOS: There are now 2 of the usual messy junk piles to tackle.

Mini-Games: I only found one. You had to move a bug but the instructions were nonexistent unless you went too the SG. There were S O many moves to solve it that my eyes glazed over & the first move I made was to the skip button.

NOT a complex game/story, just slow moving & plods along with way too much back & forth. Five minutes into the game I was praying for it to, mercifully, end soon!

If you are looking for something new/surprising to excite your game playing, sorry this isn't it.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 11:23 AM
I can't get the order or whatever right. HELP! PLEASE?

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 11:12 AM
HELP NICK! I can't get the music to the music box right . PLEASE HELP ME?

Is anyone having trouble with hitting the target? H E L P P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 15, 14 7:09 AM
I love H O G's but this was just not for me. This seemed to be thrown together, an after thought maybe? Sorry but this is a no buy for me. I'm sure somebody will love it. Thanks BF

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 9:24 AM
I am stuck on the wine pictures. Can anyone help me with their arrangement?

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 9:20 AM
Go to Railway station. There's a big brown square at the man sitting on the benches feet. That's the basement. Talk to him. He gives you a key.

posted in Grimville: The Gift of Darkness on Nov 21, 13 9:24 AM
PuppetLife_Team wrote:Hello fishies,

We strongly recommend you to update the game (for instructions, see the thread <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/262274.page">“Updated version available! November 18, 2013”</a> by bfgMurrumbidgee). The new version of the game fixes the trouble in the mayor’s room.

Sincerely,
Puppet Life team

I did all of this and I' m still stuck in the mayors room, no hints, beetle just lights up.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 19, 13 11:22 AM
Same for me with the potion but I gave that guard the fate card and he went away. Somethings not right.

posted in Mystery Age: Liberation of Souls on Sep 23, 13 11:06 AM
SzhalimarM wrote:I cant find the Mushroom!? Have the ladder, cant find the last peacock feather, cant find missing element for the door with lion head by the frozen area....dont know what to do to get the pheonix...lol ...help! Normally very good at these games!
OH!!!! I am there to. Also stuck and can't find any of these things. HELP!!!!!!!!! Getting to the hair pulling out point. ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 13 12:42 PM
I "LOVED" this game. Does anyone else think that the Baroness looks like Lady Ga Ga?

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 26, 13 11:54 AM
1miller wrote:I am stuck in the building through the crashed helicopter. Right now I am in the room with the fire extinguisher in the freezer and the water cooler. I have already heated the water to get rid of the vines, but now I'm stuck. I have the jack, golf club, baseball, and tray in my inventory, but whenever I hit the hint button, I do not receive any hints. Does anyone know what I have to do to progress?
Ditto, ditto, ditto for me also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 11, 13 1:42 PM
gaildeveaux wrote:Thank god I am finished this game thank you to everyone here.
AMEN on that. Thanks for the help. Turned out not to be such a bad game after all.

posted in Live Novels: Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice on Jul 25, 12 6:53 AM
I recieved a down loading error, so I can"t play. Any suggestions?

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 17, 12 10:32 AM
lorem wrote:I am getting a runtime error in the Kitchen scene..where you do jigsaw on the fridge...it says float screen not supported?
i am having the same problem.

posted in Cheatbusters on May 30, 12 8:08 AM
plastic bag is floating under the boat.

I am also having trouble. Paid for something I can't play because of avg.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 15, 12 1:03 PM
I have this same problem with the 6 war medal. I have the hot pan but I can't get back into the house to cool it to get the medal. GLITCH?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator