Posts created by Sylbel

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 16, 11 11:16 AM
The game was Ok at best, very short (got the regluar version, not CE). Please take note that if you don't find all the "magic" items (I forget what they were actually called) before you finish the game, you can't go back and find them. You have to start the game all over from the beginning.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 10 10:07 AM
Hello out there!

Well, I just finished the demo and I was not particuliarly impressed. The graphics are OK but the music was bothersome and I didn't find that any of the puzzles were very challenging.

I'm happy I tried it but I would not purchase this game, even if it was the regular version and not the CE version. To each their own

Sylbel

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Oct 11, 10 8:04 AM
My final score was 342 but I know I lost 2 points for not making the eucalyptus tea...played the whole game on my own though. No walk throughs or hints. So I'm happy with my score

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 9, 10 7:46 AM
I've just completed the non CE version of the game and I must amdit that I enjoyed it. I used the challenge mode. It took me a little longer over 4 hours to complete, without using any hints or the strategy guide.
Some of the puzzles were extremely easy and others you needed to concentrate a little more. I would definately recommend this game to everyone.
There are scenes that suggest violence and may be upsetting to younger players though.

Enjoy!

posted in Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion on Jun 22, 10 12:27 PM
Hello everyone!

I've just finished the game and wanted to let you know about a great site that has helpful hints to help you along (for about any point and click game I've ever played!).

I prefer it to a walkthrough because you can click on the section you need help for and not see answers to sections of the game you haven't discovered yet.

The web site is [url removed by moderator]. I hope I'm allowed to post that .

Have fun!

posted in Hotel on May 25, 10 9:00 AM
Well, I was a little disapointed with this game. First of all, there is too much dialogue for my personal taste and I found that the "puzzles" were quite easy.
I did liked the spooky atmosphere but in the end I found the game to be too short in duration.
If you are new to this kind of game, I would recommend it. But if you are used to "point and click" type of adventure games, you may feel under challenged.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator