Posts created by kjmaggie

Same problem here. Its not saving my game or profile.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 3:01 PM
Check the **** in the bathroom.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 12:35 PM
Fusebox - try clicking on the upper dots first, then drag to the appropriate connection.

I need help with the robopass purchase. Do I need a second coin?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 12:15 PM
Yes

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 22, 10 12:40 PM
Same problem here.

posted in The Heritage on May 27, 10 7:09 PM
more detail on the hang up....
Hardware: Hp Pavilion dv6700 laptop, amd 64 x2
Op Sys: windows vista home premium
Heritage info:

After picking up all the pieces and the memory locket (I get the first memory scene okay), I enter the door and get the locket scene. I watch the locket open. Nothing but mottled gray on the interior of the locket. The two lights on either side will light up based on mouse hovering over them, but there is no activity. The Close button is red and does not operate. The menu button is blue and does not operate. The help button is blue and will send me to the help screen. I can get back to the locket scene by exiting the help screen, but the hot spots (or luke warm spots) are still the same.

All three buttons in the locket scene will be highlighted on mouse hover and make a sound during the hover.

I have to Ctrl-alt-del to exit the program.

Hope this helps.
Margaret

posted in The Heritage on May 25, 10 4:04 PM
Installed the update and now the game doesn't kick me back to the start.... instead, it hangs on the first locket picture. The help button works, but neither the Close or Menu buttons work. I'm having to Ctrl-Alt-Del to exit the game. I look forward to the fix.

All in all, I remain a big fan of Big Fish.
M

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator