Posts created by moosa3

OK - I know alot of other people out there are having the same problem with the bonus game. The HOS scene for the walking stick is not there. Heard ways to get around it but all require starting the WHOLE game over. Is there a way to start just the bonus over or are you going to issue an update that will correct this. Do not expect this from a CE version. I pay the $ I want it to work without having to start all over. Not happy.

posted in The Heritage on May 25, 10 6:06 PM
Hi - I'm new to the forum so if I do something wrong, please let me know. I tried The Heritage the first day it came out and ran into the same problem as everyone else with the 'locket'. Today when I saw you had an update I purchase the game since I only had 1 minute remaining and downloaded the update. It still didn't work so I removed the original game and downloaded the 'new-improved - fixed' version. It still doesn't work. Is it just me this time? Please advise. I know this paticular game is a problem right now but in the past Big Fish has been wonderful fixing problems etc. and by far the best game club I've ever used. I have been a member for over a year now and am still really happy with you. Just fix the game please. It looks like a good one. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator