Posts created by ford05

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death on Mar 18, 13 3:41 PM
This is a buy for me
I have been a Fishie for years and do not post often so here it is

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Jan 2, 13 3:09 PM
psilocybin wrote:Attention all game designers, I am tired of games that are ugly disgusting dirty environments. I want pretty places. I do not mind weird only make it clean and clear. I do not like dark environments, I want to be able to see what I am looking at.

That said, I will not be buying Sable Maze. The environments were all filthy. I do not want to feel like I need a hazmat suit to play the game.

I so agree with you ,, more cheerful games be nice for a change

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 12 11:43 AM
Wow what a great came ,, just loved playing i din't want it to end .

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 14, 12 4:45 PM
Hi to all,,
As i am a great fan of the King i just loved the game .to the developers

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Feb 20, 12 3:54 PM
Well this is a game , you walk and walk and get no where

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Feb 20, 12 3:53 PM

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 10, 12 3:54 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!! i have done it thank you Unitone

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 6, 12 6:59 PM
Ok i am so happy that i finely opened the save (after lots of grrrrrrrrr and a helping hand from a nice person) ,,,And now the SCARAP PUZZLE ,, come on Big Fish give us a fair go!!!! and put in some Skip Buttons we are being charged every month to be a member so give us some back and help us with this *#*t of a puzzle.......................

Not happy

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 6, 12 6:21 PM
catbell wrote:This is for the person that said they cannot open the safe and need some help--if you press a button and it says for example - 2U it means to go up 2 places and press that button and so on until you finally get to the last button to open the safe--hint--if you press 4D ( in the upper right hand corner - that buttuon will take you to the brass button and if all buttons have not been depressed then you have to start over at another button until all have been pressed) I read somewhere that if you start with the button immediately above the brass button or immediately to the left of the brass button then you should have sucess. Good luck.

My issue is still that stupid scarab puzzle--I still don't understand it and just keep pressing buttons until I get the right ones--sometimes this takes at least 20 minutes--in all I really do hate all of these puzzles--why not just place a skip button on everyone and after some time has passed then we can FINALLY save our sanity and finish this darn puzzle! I wish Big Fish would give everyone that has purchased this game a free coupon or something or let us turn it back in, please, please, please or I am afraid I am going to just have to say sayonara.

Thank you ,,I will have a go

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 6, 12 6:19 PM
catbell wrote:This is for the person that said they cannot open the safe and need some help--if you press a button and it says for example - 2U it means to go up 2 places and press that button and so on until you finally get to the last button to open the safe--hint--if you press 4D ( in the upper right hand corner - that buttuon will take you to the brass button and if all buttons have not been depressed then you have to start over at another button until all have been pressed) I read somewhere that if you start with the button immediately above the brass button or immediately to the left of the brass button then you should have sucess. Good luck.

My issue is still that stupid scarab puzzle--I still don't understand it and just keep pressing buttons until I get the right ones--sometimes this takes at least 20 minutes--in all I really do hate all of these puzzles--why not just place a skip button on everyone and after some time has passed then we can FINALLY save our sanity and finish this darn puzzle! I wish Big Fish would give everyone that has purchased this game a free coupon or something or let us turn it back in, please, please, please or I am afraid I am going to just have to say sayonara.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 5, 12 11:20 PM
Help ,,, I cannot open the SAVE please i need help i have no hair left on my head we need someone to post how to Open the SAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Thank you

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 12 4:48 PM
Lol yes i just went for it clicks everything in side and hoped for the best is was not going to take long Ewwww

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 12 2:41 AM
Hi ,, i have the game was playing and the screen went white unable to go further ,, not happy , can someone help me please

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 23, 12 11:09 PM
P.S This is the first time i have finished a game with no Walkthrough

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 23, 12 11:07 PM
Love love the came It was nice to play , the graphics are clear nice and bright no dark hidden object games ,It was good for my 53 year old eyes :thumbs up:

A very happy Grandma

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Dec 30, 11 9:10 PM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Dec 30, 11 9:08 PM
No walkthrough not happy

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 9:17 PM
I loved it we need more of these games , it was a real love story

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator