Posts created by rasrob1985

you have to click on the both of the horses legs to get the middle piece that you need for the shield in the tower

in the apron pocket of the dead guy

The farthest I can go is the area through the gate where the hexagon tile puzzle is...The only problem is I only have one tile piece and I don't know what to do...I don't have the horse piece that goes in that piano either. Here's what I do have: one mosaic piece, one horse shoe, a mug, a bronze nail, one hex tile, and a set of pins...So can someone please tell me what the crap I'm supposed to do next? Or at least point me in the right direction? Please and Thank You!

I'm having the same problem...I'm stuck...I literally have one mosaic tile, a mug, a bronze nail, one hexagonal tile, and a set of pins in my inventory and I have no clue what to do next...The ONE walkthrough I found was only a partial, and the game doesn't contain any hints outside to the hidden object scenes WHAT AM I MISSING?!?

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 31, 10 1:09 AM
passionfruitgms wrote:Hi rasrob, we're currently aiming for January 2011 for Part II. Glad you liked Part I

-melissa, passionfruit games

Man That is too long to wait, but its a good thing that BF has such great games for me to play in the meantime...

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 27, 10 1:04 AM
Frankly I like this game a lot...Its like a fast paced version of The Sims, but it takes up WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY less space on my computer, lol. I like being able to customize almost everything in the game-I think it increases the replay value somewhat cuz you can change your avatar's look, career, decor, etc. At the same time you have the somewhat difficult challenge of taking classes to increase your time so you can squeeze in more goals to accomplish during your day. Like I said, overall a pretty good game.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on May 26, 10 3:38 AM
theoldbag wrote:Just finished this game and am sort of sad it is over. I am a softie for fairy tales and this was the very best. Surely one of my very favorite games in the several years I have been playing bigfish games. Beautiful color, lots of things to do, not to difficult or too easy, just enjoyable. I took my time and enjoyed every minute. I hate racing the clock on games. I didn't need the walkthrough because the directions of travel were very clear. There is no reason to look elsewhere for good games when bf provides games like this. Sorry you did not enjoy this game military mommy but there are all kinds of games here so you are sure to find some you like. As for me I loved this one!

I totally agree! This game was awesome!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on May 26, 10 3:35 AM
Just got thru playing it and I loved it...Its a great game...I love the little twist at the end-Don't worry, I'm not gonna ruin it for those of you who haven't gotten to the end yet...Although if you're close to the end the game kinda hints about how it will end anyway...The graphics and music are beautiful and I love that the puzzles dont make me feel like a total dumb dumb...I hardly had to refer to the walkthrough at all! Wondering when they're come out with a second one...?

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 26, 10 3:25 AM
Okay so I just got thru playing this game and I LOVE IT!!!!!! It is the perfect HOG...The puzzles are just hard enough to keep you interested, but so hard that you want to give up...And the love story is so beautiful...I totally want to read the book that the game is based on now...But most importantly, I gotta know...WHEN IS PART 2 COMING OUT?!?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator