Posts created by Lady_Destiny

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 1, 15 10:01 PM
This game hasn't worked for me since upgrading to Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. All I get is the game is not responding and it sits with the little circle spinning on a black screen. I have over 70 purchased games from this site and they all work except for this one.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Nov 2, 10 9:58 PM
I WANT A WALK THROUGH!!!! I've got two levels left to go gold on 4.10 and 4.11 and I have tried every which way and I can't seem to get them done. Most of the time on 4.10 I can't even finish before the dragon comes. So your walk through would be truly welcomed by this gamer.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 17, 10 8:01 AM
I bought this game last night and finished it just a bit ago. It was a great game except for a few minor glitches and my own personal opinion of the ending. I rarely play games with the music on but this one was an exception. It was a beautiful haunting melody. I also agree with other comments that the back and forth nature of the game and the loading of screens was a tad bit tedious to say the least. Especially near the end when you realize you have to go back to the beginning to retrieve newly appeared items.

Had a bit of technical problem at that point.....game wasn't releasing memory (I got a low virtual memory warning at this point) and I basically got caught in a loop trying to "zone" into the window scenario. It would crash to desktop and then reload the game, try to load the window scenario and then crash to desktop again. Had to reboot out of it.

I have to say though the ending after the complete buildup in the game, for me, was a total let-down. Disappointing!!!!

Will be going back to solve the mini-game puzzles that I skipped either because I got frustrated with them or that I got impatient with....

All in all, I rate this 4 out of 5 stars....beautiful music, beautiful artwork and a decent storyline except for the end.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 10 6:12 PM
I downloaded the demo and played and was immediately hooked. I bought the collectors edition as soon as the demo ended.

While this is a TM build it game, it is vastly different than the Build-a-Lot series. More levels for one. Run out of money and you won't be flipping house to get instant cash in this game. You actually have to apply logic to finish some of the levels.

I finally encountered a build-it game that offered me a challenge though it only took me 3 days to gold star all 90 levels. Now I'm working playing the game in expert mode which is basically the same 63-level game but with a fast timer. I'm about halfway finished with that now. I'm hoping the sequel won't take them as long to build as the original game did..... Tell em to hurry PLEASE!!!

Oh and the neat thing about this whole game was I didn't read the specs before downloading the demo or buying the collectors edition (otherwise I might not have bought it or demo'd it). Turns out it recommends 1 gig of memory which my computer doesn't have. Other than the final cut scene of the game, this game played flawlessly on my computer's 512k memory.

All in all, I give this game 5 GOLD STARS and highly recommend it to anybody that likes TM games that have replay value. Because this one certainly does in my opinion.

posted in AGON: From Lapland to Madagascar on Jun 2, 10 5:40 PM
I actually like games like this so I downloaded the demo and played the full hour. It was definitely a most disappointing hour out of my life. I spent probably the first quarter to half hour just reading all the material at the beginning so I had a clue what I would be doing. Once you get through reading all of the material on the first screen there is NO clue to tell you what to do next. After spending about 5 minutes more finally figuring that out...you end up in a bunch of dreary cut scenes. The graphics are awful in my opinion. My Logitech trackball mouse had definite problems with the 360 navigation. For some reason, I could only turn to the left and after spending an hour spinning my self in circles, I was quite nauseous. And after an hour's worth of play, I had accomplished nothing. Needless to say, I won't be spending money on this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator