Posts created by susieq12

Thank you 4cingere but that does not work. I have tried everything have been playing for a number of years and never run into this problem. Still locked out of the bonus and I brought the collector's for the extra play. Think I will work on it a little longer and if not resolved request my money back.

Have finished the game and now can not find out how to get to the bonus game.
How is it listed?

posted in Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower on Dec 16, 16 10:58 AM
Win 7. When I got the sprayer in the cabin and added the essence it keeps telling me I need to add the essence of whatever.....I have already added it and can't use the sprayer.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 7:05 PM
Finally completed level 50 had to go to small play screen and discovered there were
2 behind the task window.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 6:38 PM
Have played this several times am still missing 1 person; I get the person behind the task window, is this a glitch?

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 6:36 PM
Have played this level several times and still end up with 1 person missing. I am aware of the person behind the task...but I am still always short 1, is this a glitch?

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Jul 30, 16 7:12 PM
The mirror puzzle only shows 1 Mortimer Beckett. Since you have to spot the difference in all the Moritmers in the mirror I can not go any further. Is there a solution for this problem.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Jul 26, 16 12:33 PM
Sorry guess the ship had to come to port before the merchant could get to the market solved.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Jul 26, 16 12:28 PM
The merchant is not at the market, to the right, in the Egypt section so I can give him the bar of gold and move on,

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface on Mar 7, 16 6:09 PM
I have played this over and over and nothing happens. I am still stuck on this area.
Anyone else having this problem.

posted in The Hunt for Red Panda on Mar 2, 16 6:53 AM
There are not any instructions for how to play; then after getting to the end of the demo and buying it I can not go any further.

posted in Flying Islands Chronicles on Jan 27, 16 10:44 AM
Am having issue after issue. Finally on level where you have to stop the pump and it is not responding. I click on the pump, having over a hundred of the needed items to stop the pump but nothing happens. Wish I had played before buying. Very unhappy with this game

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X on Dec 11, 15 6:13 AM
The screws for the ladder have disappeared and I can't repair same. Click on hint and it goes to the blank space (still pink) where the screws were.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 11:38 AM
Can't place the film....according to directions it should be first. Since it is listed as first then the other objects should then be able to be placed. Can't pick up film.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 21, 15 2:37 PM
Thank you palegoldfish.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 21, 15 11:44 AM
Me again, using windows 7 and tried this in all mods and still whenever I get to 2.2 and the husky man comes barreling in that stops the gold mine. Check your coding for that and you will probably find the error.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 21, 15 9:12 AM
Reference the post about the gold mine that is level 2

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 21, 15 9:10 AM
The glitch where you are attempting to trade food for gold it is not registering it is constantly showing green for the gold mine is ready then it never changes and you never obtain gold (in the meter);therefore you can't go any further.

Also I quit the game and then went back and tried the gold mine it worked until the fiqure(whoever it is) comes down from the top of the page then the mine doesn't work any more.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 21, 15 9:03 AM
Same problem the gold meter doesn't change and I can't go any further.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Sep 18, 15 1:59 PM
can't rescue people before fire gets them, any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator