Posts created by 6504

I just bought this game today, it downloaded ok but when I hit play it does nothing. I have deleted everywhere I can, then redownloaded and it keeps doing the same thing. Any suggestion? thanks 6504

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus 2 on Oct 8, 16 9:19 AM
i have been playing the game and now it will not let me back in. what can I do to keep playing. thx 6504

posted in The Keeper of Antiques: The Revived Book on Jul 13, 16 8:55 AM
played this game for part of demo period. when back in to play and buy and I needed a key # and my name, where do I get the key #

posted in Forgotten Places: Regained Castle on Jul 9, 16 11:31 AM
I can't answer the question of "I can't carry anything else" what is it I'm looking for ? thank you

posted in Invasion 2: Doomed on Jun 6, 16 4:41 PM
this game looks like it might be a good game, but after the plane went down in the beginning the screen is black. It keeps telling me what to do. I had to get out of the game because I could not see anything only what it was trying to teach me about the game. did not buy yet but would like to if I could get the bugs out. I went thru all my programs to delete from by computer, but when I downloaded it again it came up at 55 mins. so it was probably the same download.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on May 25, 15 9:07 AM
when I put the disc on top by the bugs the game freezes. Help

I bought this game and when I go back into it, it tells me that I need to buy it AGAIN.
Help 6504

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 1, 14 8:55 AM
how did you get past the glitches especially the chest? help

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 7, 12 4:51 PM
thank you watevere your name is .

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 7, 12 4:46 PM
where do I put the black ink

hey - i just finished the game and the bonus game would not unlock, so i went back through all the instructions.dah!! i went into extra and took a good look and i found tom's investigate button.. so, i hit it (it wasn't missing but, i guess i should of done this before i started the game) i am now playing that chapter.. we'll see what happens when i'm done. i hope the extra will unlock and i don't have to play the whole game again. if so, i will wait a while.

if anybody forgot to play tom's "investigate" let lme know as i won't be able to get back to the game for a couple of days. thanks

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Aug 20, 11 12:29 PM
i must be a little different but this game is not so bad, i kind of like it. it' different! yes, i even go to movies that the critics rate as bad.. i guess there's something for everbody..

i just think that you should at least give the game a chance, actually you should give them all a chance and then voice your opinion. thanks for letting me shout this out.

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy on Jul 4, 11 11:54 AM
i've been playing hog games a longgggggg time and i'll be darn if i can find the clovers. where are they? let's start with the first three scenes. thanks a whole bunch

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Jan 13, 09 7:49 PM
i can only find 6 teeth differences, where is the seventh. thanks lee

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 4, 08 5:48 AM
i've done the gear puzzle, that seemed to be ok. i hit the button and the hoist went up and stopped. the only problem is there is absolutely nothing more to do. it's very irritating! i have this sinking feeling that i'm going to have to start all over again. thanks for all your help and i'll let you know what happens. thanks leeann

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 3, 08 5:53 PM
i have gone back over this part of the game but i have no inventory left and only this scene to do. should i start over?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 2, 08 10:45 AM
yes i have with no problem.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 2, 08 8:24 AM
i am at the boathouse. my other 2 locations are completed, now i'm in the boathouse and there is no inventory left and he is telling me that i need to arrange things to complete. helppppppppppppp leeann

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 6:26 PM
i can't find the last piece of the shield and the last piece of metal to hang from the tree. lee

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 19, 08 6:24 PM
i am at the end of (i believe it is the 2nd game) i can't seem to get the stone tooth to fit anywhere? help lee

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator