Posts created by toomuchsht

Thanks!

I always seem to run out of water to be able to get the shovel. The guide is no help. what am I doing wrong?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 25, 18 8:55 AM
I realize this was a "Free to play" game, but who really played for free?? Not me! I paid real money to update and play this game over many years. What happed to the promise that "It's yours to play forever"??? I would like my money back!! Yeah, like that's going to happen. A couple free game credits is too much to ask?? Dream on!!

I expect it took too much space to keep all these manors forever whether that were actively playing or not. I know I tried to delete many manors that had not played in months, but the kept showing up because hey had given me gifts I hadn't used.

I truly miss my morning DM time. It's almost like I am in mourning for the game. I just don't know what to do. It was my go to game when I needed to be quiet while my Alzheimer's afflicted mom slept during the day. I had to be near, but quiet. No other game has kept my attention for so long quite like this one. Good bye old friend.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 18, 18 6:28 AM
I'll bet they ran out of volcanos to give us. yes, that must be it. I am sure the volcanos must have been costing them millions. I guess the volcano warehouse was finally emptied.

Why can't they just come on with an explanation. We can take it, most of us are grown ups, I know I am, I groan every time I get up.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 17, 18 2:42 PM
Will they compensate us that were just a few days from getting another volcano?? Wait... that is way too much to ask I guess. Fun to contemplate though.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 17, 18 2:40 PM
Welcome to the club. No one has been able to connect today. Maybe it's Russian hackers. LOL

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 17, 18 8:57 AM
What on Earth am I suppose to do on this rainy Saturday if I can't play Dark Manor??? My whole day is ruined!! LOL.
Maybe they took St. Paddy's Day off, or maybe just the computers did. Too much green beer last night?? LOL

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 17, 18 6:14 AM
I just hope they haven't "Pulled the Plug" on us.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 18 11:43 AM
I still have the production buildings to build and have no more glue. everything is empty how do I get the glue I need???

I figured it out.

OK, I figured it out. The little icon on the top right that is a hammer is what you have to click before you ca make the gloves. You need glue and the rubber contained in the boxes to the lower leftish part of the game screen. If you have those the hammer will "glow" and you can make the gloves to pick the berries. Hope that helps.

I couldn't figure that out either. The "guide" is no help. If I can't get through this level it is a NO BUY for me. and I loved the other ones.

If you have trouble finding them just hit the ? button in the bottom left corner. It will show you where to look for the puzzle piece. And yes, some are very hard to see especially as you get to the more cluttered part of the game.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 29, 17 9:24 AM
I've tried it over and over and can't get gold. There must be a trick. If anyone knows it , please share. Thanks

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 26, 17 1:48 PM
Isn't it time for a land sale? How long has it been since we had one??

Thanks, I figured it out this morning when I played again. CRS is a terrible thing, LOL

Any help will be appreciated.

I think it is level 14 that you have to catch three horses. I gathered all that was required for all and now the horses just stand there not needing anything else but the screen still says I must "catch the horses" What else do I have to do???

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Nov 9, 17 9:11 AM
Yes it was VERY jerky for me. It threw in elements I didn't know what to do with . A NO BUY for me.

OK, I am a pretty fast reader, but.. I can't even start reading some of the "post cards" before they are gone. I just hope they are not really important to the game. Is there a way to keep them visible for at least split second longer?

I am so glad to see a different kind of TM game. As I get older I find the "find a black cat in the dark forest with no moon" HOGs to be a pain. I don't want scary, creepy games , I do this to escape the real world, not live it in a game. THANKS.

I liked it enough to buy it. The music is way too repetitive, but I just mute it.

posted in Lost Artifacts on Aug 31, 17 11:39 AM
I think it came out as a collectors edition. It is basically the same game as Gnome Garden except with different characters and much more monotonous music.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator