Posts created by snoozanwillow

posted in Mahjong Secrets on Jun 15, 13 1:54 AM
I used a game credit on this game and was so happy to have found one of these games with a twist however I managed to get to level 3 and quit the game and on my return I could not get passed the continue button. I have clicked on all of BF lincks to have this fixed ( one that sent me to a site that wanted $29 to install the driver..What)
I have gone through the take the PC back to XP as I have Windows 7 64 bit. This game was not ready for release...I have now completed another attempt and the game has been uninstalled and reinstalled (one download down on the amount of times I can download my game before I have to purchase it again,,,not to sure how many times you can re download your purchased games but I do know there is a limit of about 5 times) If this game doesnt work and I leave it and it doesnt reload I will be asking for my credit back.

It is a shame because this game looked really good but even the review thread is all about the same issue.

BF can you please send a patch or fix this game.

posted in Time Stand Still on Nov 17, 12 9:13 PM
Hello forum

Please can someone help me with the sound adjustment I cant stand the music and I have no idea on how to turn the music off???
The menu does not provide an option for the sounds.

posted in Tower of Elements on Nov 17, 12 1:24 AM
I must be totally stupid but I have no idea on how to kill the first boss???

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 6, 12 6:57 AM
See this and all the repetitive HOG's is why I hardly use this site anymore. I was thrilled to see this release emailed to me but on closer inspection after being fooled with Amerzone..I see they have yet again butchered a good LFG but this one takes the cake...this is part 3 of the original first game Syberia OMG BF why after 4 years of my loyalty this is what this site has bottomed out too I even punched my BFG toy I received for being a loyal customer and this is how we are repaid....I feel sorry for those that have (in their excitement at finally getting something worth playing) purchasing just on the merit it being a Syberia game. Thank you for the reviews peeps as I wont buy a game until I have read reviews first...Thankfully As for BFG I think now is a good time to cancel my subscription and they have lost me as a customer I will keep my $7.00 per month Hey BFG maybe you guys need to hold a meeting and perhaps sack whoever started making decisions about a year ago..

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Jan 26, 12 11:35 PM
I have been a BF customer for over 4 years and I have never been so dissapointed in a game as I am with this one. Firstly it is chapter one only and was over in one hour of play. If you check the walkthrough once you fly away off the the wonders of the Amazone your game ends so all this game is, is getting the egg and flying off GAME OVER!!! BF you should be ashamed of yourselves have you got a new member of staff that is money hungry or what this is a terrible way of treating your loyal members WE DESERVE BETTER!! I am now contemplating on wether or not to continue my membership!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 11 2:24 AM
Rhysdux wrote:I got as far as the sepia photograph in Luisa's room. Once I looked at that in close-up,both the game and my cursor froze. I couldn't back out of the photograph, couldn't get a hint about what to do with the photograph...I couldn't do anything.

So I tried a hard reboot, restarted the computer and then re-entered the game to se if that had fixed it. It hadn't. This time, when I clicked on PLAY, the screen went completely black. A few minutes later, this turned into a "PAUSED--Click to continue" screen. I clicked on it...and went right back to the close-up of the sepia photograph...which, once again, froze my computer solid.

The game appears to be unplayable.

I am having the same issue....

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation on Jun 25, 11 2:12 AM
I so agree this game was very disappointing. I workked my way through it in just under 2 hours so very short. I felt it could have had another 2 or 4 chapters but basicaly your a doctor and you heal your patient and thats it game over. Very boring end to a good trilogy.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 11:36 PM
Fantastic game. I normally dont like IFROGS but this one is awesome. Loved it and couldnt walk away from it...Lost my weekend but hey what a way to go.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 22, 11 3:47 AM
How annoying is that. I have 7 who are stuck at 246 and wont move...My tribe is gonna die before they give up the babies. One has triplets and she has been pregnant for 15 years with her babies for 15 years.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 25, 11 2:38 AM
Well I played the game until the glitches started and now left with a movie without an ending.very frustrating.........This happend with the other game in the series...Will not be purchasing any more until BFG stop releasing games that dont work correctly....ANNOYED...I was about 80% way through and now need to start again.....NOT. I have requested my credit back.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 25, 11 2:27 AM
I am so annoyed as this is the second game from the series and has same issues with glitching. I have gone to the last say hour of play after playing for 5 hours and really enjoying it but now having glitches..Need to go back to a save point and hope I can get past the glitch some times it has worke and other times not....totally annoyed as I enjoy these games with a stroy line but this is like watching a movie and not being able to see the end...so frustrated.............BFG I have been a customer since 2007 and you are still pumping out game that are obviously not ready..........UNHAPPY. I have asked for my credit back.

Also someone in this thread said they are even as they love the anniversary fishy.......lol I never got one.............WHERE'S MY FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

narvik wrote:Is any one going to answer my question? How do you catch the mouse to feed the raven?

I am playing the Demo, and I am waiting my time waiting for someone to answer my question.

I might buy this game, but I would like to see how I can get that raven off the well.

Anita

The raven eats cheese...the mouse is caught later in the game and is then used to distract the dog..

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 7, 10 5:13 AM
I bought this game and enjoyed playing it but this game is not ready for sale as it clearly isnt functioning properly. I have caught all of the familiars (animals) and the log book shows I only have 4 my inventory items disapeared completely 3 times and I had to close and restart the game to get them back.......will be asking for my hard earned credit back for this one...had to keep quiting game to get items i needed to use..bad game...could have been a great game if it worked properly.

posted in Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder on Nov 7, 10 3:34 AM
Well I only got through 10 minutes into the demo before sighing and deleting this game. Bad graphics and game play in gerneral. Very easy to dind objects but what really got me was searching for the speed bag....lol I was searching for something quite different as I watch too much tv and not enough boxing it would seem. Not a buy for me and so glad we have the option to try before we buy as I would have been horrified if I had used my punch card credit on this game

posted in Sinister City on Oct 19, 10 6:06 AM
Buy Buy Buy!!!!!!! Its about time we have a game that you dont need to look through the walkthrough to get on with it...LOVE this game...the hint system doesnt give it away all together you do need to use your brain a little butfor those who like an adventure game but are put off by the idea you need a strat guide or walkthrough you must try this game..some say the music was spooky but I found if very relaxing almost like stress management music....I am giving up smoking after 30 years and dont need games that stress me out..this is perfect..keeps you interested. Not boring and relaxing at the same time. The HOG side of the game is no rubbish heaps where you look for objects amongst the rubble rather you are seeking objects you need to like lest say fix the crane the mini games are built into the story so when you find the gears to fix the crane you then put them in the correct positions. yes i found this game much easier than others but thank god for that i couldnt do another LFG or IHOG where i need the walkthrough. For those who are stuck look for the curser to turn red when over an object of non relevance then move the object you will find the numbers for the clock and others under leaves and stuff...No brainer just watch for the curser to change colour.

Love the game thanks Big Fish and for those who try it out HAVE FUN WITHOUT THE STRESS....LOVE IT.

posted in Floating Kingdoms ™ on Oct 17, 10 12:16 AM
What is with the packing all the crates??? Looked like an enjoyable game but when it came to packing crates of food...I spent the last 40 mins of the demo hour just packing crates..got quite good at it too...but what is the objective?? the demo ended before I could complete the crate packing...how long do you have to pack crates in order to move on in the game...really anoyed so i have deleted it and wont be buying not even for the $4.99 deal..

So I want to know whats the point in posting tech issues as no one reply....so why have the forum..is it for people to post help me issues when stuck in the game or is it to actually help those who really want to play the game but cant as ÏT WONT WORK CORRECTLY" There got it off my chest....Just so frustrated as Big Fish have not come back with a reply to my early post stating the game is running with issues and very slow unable to play....other people have posted the game freezes and they too have had no reply....Just want to know if this forum is just a place to post your thoughts at the time as no one really cares and no one has the answer....

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 28, 10 6:36 AM
Ok so disapointed about this game as it doesnt play correctly. It is very slow running as you will click on an object and it takes for ever to action the click. I have seen others in forum with same issue but no reply on a fix. Really wanted to buy this game as I love the series but cant buy with all these clitches...Please BF put an update to fix this game....and on that note I have notice more and more games being released when they are not ready.....come on BF I have been a member since 2007 and getting tired of downloading games that dont run properly....and no there is nothing wrong with my PC.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 21, 10 8:52 PM
Mmmm not for me but if you are new to HOG games then this one is fine. For me it was very boaring and to easy with the cursor turning into a hand when a required object is found..........so really no need to look to hard just cruise around with the cursor....

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Sep 20, 10 6:34 PM
I loved Puzzle Quest 1 so buying this one without a trial was a no brainer...Love this new version. I normally play HOG Adventure games and my kids enjoy WOW but we all play this game and share our wins and advancements through the quests. Thank you BF for finally giving us number 2.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator