Posts created by time4t

posted in Rory's Restaurant Origins on Nov 15, 17 10:33 AM
I agree with the first two reviews 100%. The dialogue was especially annoying. If most of the dialogue was deleted or at least able to skip, I would be apt to purchase this game.

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 13, 17 7:41 AM
Would be a fun game if did not have to wait for the workers to get back to home or at least have a worker run faster choice early on and the time needs to be longer to be able to get 3 stars. I don't mind having to strategize to use supplies. It is challenging.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 17 5:32 AM
Game crashed because of violation error when the trial time had 2 minutes left. Somewhere around level 8 or after that.

posted in Sunny Siesta on Jan 31, 17 5:39 AM
Crashes about every 2 minutes. Like colors and graphics but weird game.

posted in Jewel Story on Sep 22, 16 1:53 PM
I am tired of games that limit your moves. This one was not fun. Couldn't get past level 16 which was during the trial period.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 16 11:15 AM
The graphics are great as in the other games. I am disappointed that it is a CE again. I am discouraged with the length of the story line. The other Emily games are bad enough, but it took about 5 minutes before I was able to play the game. I like playing, but am not a big fan of stories in any of the games I play.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Sep 3, 15 2:18 PM
This is one of the worst games. First of all, no instructions on how to play and use rewards, etc. I don't mind the graphics, storage shed and truck so limited in space that no way to get 3 stars. Seems to be no way to upgrade them that I can find. I am assuming if there is a way, money is involved. What happened to the games you could buy and not have to spend far more on the "free" game. I calculated the cost on some other "free" games and found I could buy 10 games for what it costs to try and finish one. To me, these "free" games are a scam.

posted in Smoothie Standoff: Callie's Creations on Jul 19, 15 1:45 PM
This is a terrible game. Bad Graphics, touchy where to put mouse to click, and smoothie makers extremely slow. So slow that you barely get the smoothies out in time. Also, when I exited the game and then uninstalled. I get the message the game is still running and can't install. It doesn't interfere with other games when I play. Lots of glitches. I'm glad I tried before buying as this a very big NO.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Jun 11, 15 6:33 PM
This game is not the best I have played, but I did like the demo and purchased it. Now I wish I had not. The map screen is extremely cluttered and very difficult to know where you are to go. The level buttons do not show the numbers when you cursor over them. You don't know what level you are on until you start the level. Also, the upper levels are mixed up on the path with the lower levels. For example, level 25 was next to level 72. It is very frustrating not to know where you are at or where you are to go next. Because the button colors are so close in tint and shade, it is difficult to see if it is a completed level unless, of course, it is gold. The graphics are o.k. No comment on the music as I always shut the music off as well as any voices. It is a difficult game to play and is sluggish and the mouse pointer has to be a precise location before it works.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Galdor's Bluff on Apr 6, 15 5:40 AM
How can this be a new release today when I played it as a new release on Mar. 8?

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Dec 29, 14 7:20 AM
Same problem with this as with the collectors edition. Enter player name and then goes into the fish tank and sits there with the music playing. I have tried it on Vista and Windows 8.1.

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 11, 13 10:23 AM
Destroy the the road to the left of the office. This will supply enough stone and gold to clear the path to build the bank. Any time you need stone in any level, destroy road that you will not use even road that you have cleared. For example, if you cut down the trees and need the road for nothing else, you can destroy it. Exchanging 50 gold for 50 food with the master builder, click on the little guy with the ? mark, will give you the amount of food needed to make the cut stone. Missed gold by a few seconds. Will try until I make it. Have fun!!!

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 11, 13 10:01 AM
You do not clear all of the blocked roads from the middle. You can go around to get any items that are not in front of a road. If you play through the game to see where the thieves come from then you can figure out what roads not to unblock. You will end up with 4 thieves that come out.
Hope this helps.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 6, 13 12:34 PM
Tried again and finally got it. thanks

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 6, 13 12:27 PM
I am still stuck. How do you manage to have 6 workers to build the temple at the start when I see only 5 are given?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 6, 13 11:49 AM
I have tried this level several different ways including the way shared, but still find no manna to upgrade the hut. What am I missing? Temple can't be built until workers and no 6th worker without manna.

posted in Royal Envoy on Jun 15, 13 7:43 AM
I have 1000 wood and need 4000 to build sawmill. Where do I get the other 3000?

posted in Royal Envoy on Jun 15, 13 4:07 AM
I have 1000 wood and need 4000 to build sawmill. Where do I get the other 3000?

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 10, 13 7:35 AM
I was looking forward to playing this game, but when I clicked on the Play button the game either closed or was stuck.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Jan 25, 13 7:47 AM
Just discovered my error about the 1 and I not working. Got the letters out of line. Must be one of those days.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator