Posts created by LaComtesse

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 21, 17 7:06 PM
Hello Judy!

This is truly one of my favourite games on Big Fish, and so timely for Halloween, so please don't give up.

I am not sure what you have and haven't done, so just in case:

First the torches: They colour coordinate to the astrological signs in the "throne" room. But not to worry, if the small engravings next to each torch is not clear. The game will not permit you to change the colour once you have it right, so you can keep trying the four colours (red, yellow, green and blue) until one sticks.

Do make sure to change ALL the torches. Some rooms have more than others.

Once you've changed all the torches correctly, you will receive a jar of red "colour"

After the torches there are the two skull fountains on either side of the "throne". One (on the right) will take the yellow crystal, which will then bounce the light beam. The other fountain (on the left) you will add the red colour to the water in the basin, and then use the spoon to bounce the light beam. Add the mirrors to the appropriate areas and Voila!

Dad won't appear until after you've done all the hard work!

Hope this helps, and gets you through and back to playing!

Best regards and Happy Halloween!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on May 13, 16 5:02 PM
Will purchase as soon as it's released

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on May 13, 16 4:59 PM
True Fear remains one of the best on Big Fish. Can't wait for TF2

posted in Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows on May 12, 16 11:56 AM
I too had problems with Love Chrionicles Collectors Edition. I am playing on a Mac Desktop. I have removed and reinstalled several times. Still glitchy. I've given up and deleted it.

I am rather far in the game...one of the "scrolls" will not open. Pressing "hint" only highlights this "frozen" scroll. I have received another scroll since, and am able to complete the puzzle and receive what is supposed to be the second skull for a puzzle at a garden gate. All I can do, I think, is to stop gameplay, remove the game from my computer, and then reload. There has been a slight audio glitch throughout gameplay, as well as dropped pixels on the left hand side of the screen.

I am also having the same problem as BFG-Junkie, Molla311, flinters3, etc. the game glitches right as you're trying to obtain the last feather...

I would start over, but as so many people have had the same problem....

...please advise.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Sep 21, 13 8:12 PM
I agree with many of the posts here, this was a frustrating and unforgiving game, but in the end, it really made me think, and didn't "over assist", which I really liked. Also, in the extra's there is a small clip, of what I think is an upcoming game from the same dev's, "Frozen"...does anyone have any information regarding that game?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 8:41 AM
Oh good Heavens...I didn't even see that! Thank you so much WilJul, and happy Thanksgiving to you and yours,

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 11:16 PM
I've just about finished every thing, including the 50 morphing objects. Last on the list, I'm supposed to take the relic to the lake. It's late, and I know I'm tired...but where is the lake? I don't see it on my map.

Help please! I want to go to bed LOL!

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 12 11:03 PM
My game has frozen 3 times. Almost at the end of play. Even though I have already done everything I need to do with the radio, the hint button keeps lighting up that area. But if I click on the radio, the game freezes. Then, not only do I have to reinstall this game, but for some odd reason, I have to reinstall the last 3 purchases I have made a Big Fish as well.

Weird.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 12 2:27 PM
Thank you for your reply...I thought that I cannot take the freeze charm until I have a bucket of water, for which I need to break open the pipes, and need also the fire charm to do so...

So it's a Catch 22

Please advise

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 12 1:05 PM
Help! I put the fire charm on the "freezer", before (according to the Strategy Guide)putting it on the water pipes in the secret room. Now I can't remove the fire charm from the freezer, and so I can't move forward in the game. Does anyone have any advice?

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 10, 12 3:31 PM
Me too, 25 cards...

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 12 11:01 AM
Thank you! You were correct, holding down the mouse button (or on my Mac the Command key) did the trick!

I am at the part with the cobra and the radio, with the station number paper on top of the radio, on the carpet. I have turned the radio knob repeatedly, but nothing happens. I tried using my hints, which kept prompting me to turn the radio knob...any ideas?

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 4, 12 10:33 PM
I was in the terror tunnel, when suddenly the game informed me that my "data was corrupted" and I was then prompted to enter a new player name, and start over...anyone else have this happen to them?

Please say there is at least a tentative "working" date?

And here's my silly "I don't really understand computer's" question: If this so called platform is rebuilt, does that mean going forward we (Mac users) will have the same release date as the PC for future MCF games?

And if the game is very, very (ok to late for that, I should save EVEN LATER), well then will we get 2 games this Holiday? (It seems they usually come out at Thanksgiving?!)

(sigh)

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 29, 12 7:33 PM
Chenonceau was indeed the beloved palace of the Kings Mistress, Diane de Poitiers, but her real enemy was not two men, but another woman. When Henry II died, his Queen, Catherine de Medici, took possession of Chenonceau, and Diane de Poitiers was moved to Chateau Chaumont.

...of course this is a wonderful time to replay all the other Ravenhearst games, until the Mac release of "Escape"...at least that way I FEEL productive....

Sad to say, but true, what I wrote on November 8th. I was right to be worried about the MAC release of Escape From Ravenhearst. Well, it will be even more exciting when it does arrive n'est-ce pas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator