Posts created by mdgram

posted in Call of Atlantis on Mar 11, 14 10:02 AM
I, too, have trouble with this timer. I have other Playrix games and love them. In Path of Hercules you can turn off the timer which makes playing the game much more fun. Playrix should understand that not everyone likes a timer. I am still on Journey 1 Level 9 Carthage and can't get off. No fun

posted in Cursed House on Nov 12, 10 5:12 AM
I absolutely loved this game once I figured out the demons board. I can't believe that I actually completed it!!! Those spiders and demons almost made me quit until I figured out that if you keep playing over and over again the pink and blue power-ups charge completely and are a big help. Perserverence is the name of the game. Keep at it and it's doable

posted in Cursed House on Nov 11, 10 2:40 PM
I absolutely loved this game. I can't believe that I actually completed it!!! Those spiders and demons almost made me quit until I figured out that if you keep playing over and over again the pink and blue power-ups charge completely and are a big help. Perseverence is the name of the game.

posted in Cursed House on Nov 7, 10 9:20 AM
I totally agree being a senior citizen. Stress should not be part of playing a game. They should at least allow us to skip a level now and then. After all, we paid for this game and if we choose to skip a level, we should be able to.

posted in Cursed House on Nov 7, 10 9:18 AM
I, too, am at my wits end. I have tried over, and over, and over to get past this level. The first couple of scenes were okay because there were only one and then two spiders. Now, with more, I can't keep track of all of them and when looking at one column (with no possible matches), a different spider gets even farther up the column. No game should be this frustrating. I can feel my stress level rise as I try to play it. Seriously thinking of uninstalling it. What a shame. It was fun until now (except for level 3 which was similar but not quite as hard).

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 1, 10 4:05 PM
Too dark and gruesome for me. Just my opinion.

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 20, 10 7:59 AM
I have never tried this genre before and i found it very boring, just going around the beach picking things up. Lasted 15 minutes. Maybe I should give it a little longer?

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Oct 2, 10 6:13 AM
Thank you, Shadowfax, for mentioning that there are spot the difference sections to the game. I REALLY dislike those and for that reason alone I will not even waste my time to demo it.

posted in 4 Elements on Sep 15, 10 10:20 AM
Yes, Steven, I still play it and still love it. It's my "go-to" game and I play it quite frequently to break up the **** games.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 10 6:59 AM
Thanks anyway. I kind of stumbled on the scene and was clicking to see what was around and all of a sudden there was an explosion and the fire was there. I backed out of the scene and couldn't find what to do so I asked for a "hint". It showed me the beacon without the flame so I imagine it wanted me to go there. I did and can't do anything. Guess I'll have to restart the game with a new profile. Bummer.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 10 4:44 PM
I have a scroll in my inventory and am at the top of a building which shows a scroll and there is a fire raging. The WT says "Use the Magical Scroll on the Ghostly Image (purple) and click on the Beacon " When I try that I get a message saying the fire will burn up the scroll. The hint shows no fire in the beacon. What should I do????

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 5, 10 2:55 PM
I haven't had any problems so far but now I'm trying to rescue Robin's husband and have to get past the guards at the drawbridge. The walkthrough says to "charm" them. I have moved my mouse all over both guards to try to get the special powers to appear to I can use one of them, but nothing happens. They just keep telling me to go away. How do I get past the guards?

Okay, never mind. I figured it out.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 2:15 PM
This was such a good game that I bought it after only 10 minutes of the trial - and that has NEVER happened before. I had been thinking of using my credit for Shaolin Mystery - Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff but after seeing all the problems people seemed to be having, I decided to spend my money on a game that more than likely wouldn't give me any technical problems. Loving the game.

posted in Journey of Hope on Jun 28, 10 3:08 AM
Oh, no. Not another father anthropologist. With few mini games I'll not be buying it. I like a little diversification to break up the monotony of straight HOG's.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 10 10:50 AM
I never thought I'd say this about a CE, but this is the BEST game I have ever played. Bar none. I'm so glad I didn't wait for the regular version. it was worth every penny - and the extra play made it all the better.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 10 3:29 PM
Thanks, Mr. Russ. I had only found 3 runes too. This will help immensely. Can't finish the game without the 4th

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 10:20 AM
Super fantastic game. I really liked the first one, and love this one. 30 minutes of the demo flew by. LizzieK said it all so I won't add to it other than to say how good it is.

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Jun 12, 10 12:47 PM
I've had the game for 2 days now and am TOTALLY addicted to playing it. Money well spent (or should I say free credit).

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Jun 11, 10 6:39 AM
I have never played a game like this so I thought I'd try it. It was fascinating and half of the demo hour flew by. The music in the background was not intrusive (although I did have it turned down pretty low) and my mind was kept active. I'll finish the demo to see if the levels get TOO hard for me, but if I can handle it after an hour, I'll probably use a game credit on it. And it does remind me of sudoku which I used to play all the time.

posted in A Series of Unfortunate Events on Jun 10, 10 7:09 AM
I tried the game and it was "ok" but I couldn't get it to full screen and trying to read the clues as small as they are was tiring for my eyes. It gave me a headache. So, even as a DD, I won't buy it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator