Posts created by sunnyrocks

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 7, 12 4:38 PM
I decided to go ahead a purchase this game, I'm really enjoying it, not to hard not to easy, most things in the HOGs I can find, some are a little bit hard and I just click hint (refills pretty quick). Nice relaxing game with a good murder mystery story line. I have been playing on and off all day appears to be a pretty good length game.

This is one of those games that some people will like it and others won't. So give it a try if you like the demo I'm sure you will enjoy the rest ot the game.

Happy Easter

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Mar 3, 12 7:40 AM
After playing about 3/4 of the game my computer shut down, when I rebooted back up (this has happened before with no problems) I went to continue my game and it said that this profile has been corrupted and has to be deleted. This means I have to start all over, well this is not good, I do not want to sit here for serveral more hours playing the same game again just to reach the point I was at. This is the second game in a row that I have not been able to finish. I have been playing BF games for several years and have not had any problems until now. (well 2 minor ones). Not sure why.

Happy Gaming everyone

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 8:19 AM
Krissy41 wrote:
misty5 wrote:I'm somewhere near the end of the game and have just run into my first tech issue. When cutting the stained glass pieces with the glass cutter, all went fine until about the fourth pattern and now it stopped working. I've tried cutting the same piece at least 20 times, but it won't cut. The hint button just keeps signaling me to cut that piece (really?!) and unfortunately, there's no SKIP option for this task. Has anyone else had the same problem or know of a fix? These buggy games are really getting tiresome...........................

Yes I'm having the same problem, they all went fine until I tried to cut the wing on the creature and it won't cut period. I keep tracing and tracing and tracing and I let go of the cutter and it pops back down into the inventory...Frustrating is not the word...grrrrrrrr!!

Same problem here, very annoyed, I'm going to report problem since no one seems to have the answer.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 7:54 AM

I'm trying to cut the last peice of glass (wing), and glass cutter will not work no matter how many times I go around the black outline I still can not get the glass cutter to cut the last piece of glass. I tried looking at the walk through and it did not help. I wonder if anyone elese is having the same problem or is it something I'm doing wrong. I had no problems cutting the other pieces of glass.

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 4, 12 2:43 AM
Ok, if you get "Trial Expired" just uninstall and reinstall game, well, at least that is what worked for me. All is good now.

Happy Gaming

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 4, 12 2:36 AM
I just installed the demo and got "Trial Expired" never even played, I will try to reinstall and see what happens. I did not download the CE demo version as Cat did.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 2, 11 5:40 AM
Bought it, Loved it, only complaint too short.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Sep 10, 11 6:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

I had no problem downloading Demo, I have played for 30 min and the only problem I have found is the oh, about 30 sec delay between each scene as you move around. Not sure why. Other than that so far I think it is a great easy game, enjoying the story. Think I will buy it.

Have a great day.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 4, 11 1:53 PM
Ok so I never thought I would say this one "Way to Long" I got really bored about 1/2 way through and found myself skipping a lot of the mini games, they were tedious and not worth my time to figure out. Also running from one side of the earth for one item that you need on the other side is stupid,most of the time you can not collect a few items at a time and use them later, you have to use the item pertty much right away in order to move forward in the game. That is why it takes so long to finish, I think it was a way for the dev to fake you out into thinking it is a long game.

Put your sneakers on, you are going to run the Boston Marathon for this one Anyway, not counting the above I think everything else was fine, graphics, easy hog scenes, etc.... This is just my opinion, but many gamers will enjoy this game very much I'm sure.Like I said just lost interest.

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 11 4:07 AM
Ditto to everything everyone has said. I also tried to download F.A.C.E.S. and my computer shut down right at the end of the download (computer got to hot) anyway when I was able to reboot it said trial expired. I gave up, I do not like the new game manager at all, I have had nothing but problems and I'm happy for those of you that your games are installing quicker since the updates but this is not the case for me the games still download slow. I want my old game manager back or please BF fix the new one and make it SMALLER or give me the option to make it bigger.

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Jul 24, 11 4:02 AM
Hi everyone,

Just played demo for 30 min, enjoyed game just fine, only found one problem I can not play in full screen mode so I will not buy it, to bad because I really like the game, but I hate changing my resolution, and I should not have to. It is only a buy for me if they fix this. If you do not mind changing your resolution or playing in the smaller screen mode than I think you may enjoy game. I wonder if this is why they released the SE so soon, maybe not enough people bought the CE.

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Jul 9, 11 4:07 PM
Well I just finished the game, I really liked it a lot. Yes a lot of sparkles and hand holding, however it still toolk me a long time to play, maybe 6 hours, I play slow and stopped a lot. There are so many areas there is no way I could have remembered which area I needed to use on all the inventory items, some I did some I did not remember. So the pictures came in handy when needed. To extend game length you do not have to use the pictures to get to each location if you do not want to.

This game was very relaxing to play and the HOG's were very easy to find. It is worth the money I feel anyway, I played the demo on the last 2 CE's and this one is a SE and is far better. The last to SE's have so many problems that I won't even buy them when they come out as SE unless they fix them.

Guess what? I did not even have to change my screen resolution to play this.one. Even though it is on the very easy side I think most will enjoy it any way. Good story line as well, I'm pretty sure there will be another sequel, maybe next time with optional sparkles.

Hope this helps anyone that is thinking about buying this game.

If you have never gotten a CE before this is the one to get, I have played this game for hours and it is by far one of the best games I have played and I have played a ton of them. I only bought this because I was able to use game credits, and boy was it worth it.

This is my first CE and the xtra game time alone is worth it. Nothing bad about this game, oh and for those of you having trouble with screen size all I did to resolve this problem was update Nvidia (the june 1 version) and that worked for me.

Happy Gaming, oh yeah plenty long enough (no idea how many hours but 3 days on and off) and the mini games were great, finally not the same boring ones we always get, not to hard nor easy and it was great to see new ones. I wish there had been a place that you could have just done the mini games in the end without having to play the whole game over.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 4:04 AM
I would have to bet that kids developed this game. It was a great attempt, however it needed to be edited. After I had collected everything to make the potion, I placed the ingrediants on the stone to get the caldron, well that did not work out because when I placed the caldron on the fireplace it wanted me to add the ingrediants, well I already used them to get the caldron so they were no longer in my inventory. So now with all the other scenes completed (according to the game) the game is over for me. Wow never even got through the demo. I can not wait to see the walkthrough.

I did play the hog scene at the dock, it never gave me a knife but I did get the 2 cups for the honey, I went back to see if there was a second HOG scene to get a knife but nope. At this point I do not need a knife since I no longer have the ingrediants in my inventory. ( I added this comment since someone had said this is where you get the knife)

I really did like the game, oh and yes the english was bad, bad, bad that is why I think kids developed this game. Here is a couple of funny things said in the beg, "100 year ago" and "after 100 years ago everyone had forgotten". I don't not think they had forgotten I think they were dead. LOL

No buy for me, If they fix it I will try again.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 7:10 AM
I sarted game under a new profile, when I got to the table to put the shards together I had no problems, I just made sure I kept all pieces away from left corner, so there is really is a glitch in the game

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 6:49 AM
Well, I tried again, so I guess be sure not to put an unused shard in the upper left of the screen where the ruler ( I think that is what it is) is, or you will not be able to pick it back up. Unless I'm still missing something, If any one elese has any other ideas, that would be great.

Thanks

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 6:38 AM
no I have all the shards, at one point I had them all in place but they were not in the correct order so I was moving them around and that was when I placed one of them in the upper right hand corner until I was ready to use it, and now I can not grab it. thanks for the suggestions, I think I will go back and try again

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 6:28 AM
Ok after wasting 10min tring to figure out what to cut in the hog scene, I did a few other tasks and got to the part of putting the shards together. I set one of the shards down in the lower left corner of the screen and now I can not pick it up, it is my last piece, when I go to pick it up the cursor turns into an arrow and takes me out. I tried to see if there was an option for me to change the cursor so it would be smaller, but to no avail you are stuck with that big ole honkin cursor.

Unless I want to start all over I will not be able to complete the game, I have only played the first 30 min of the demo, but afraid there may be other glitches as I get further into the game.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 5:49 AM
Ok after wasting 10min tring to figure out what to cut in the hog scene, I did a few other tasks and got to the part of putting the shards together. I set one of the shards down in the lower left corner of the screen and now I can not pick it up, it is my last piece, when I go to pick it up the cursor turns into an arrow and takes me out. I tried to see if there was an option for me to change the cursor so it would be smaller, but to no avail you are stuck with that big ole honkin cursor.

Unless I want to start all over I will not be able to complete the game, I have only played the first 30 min of the demo, but afraid there may be other glitches as I get further into the game.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 2:56 PM
adec, same here, game keeps freezing. I got as far as the house and the college and game started to freeze and I as well had to force task manager and end game, even after I went back in it continues to freeze.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator