Posts created by judemickN

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 21, 17 4:42 PM
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

In the scene where you have to find the missing food and drink items and drag them to Mrs. Claus's table:

The box of chocolates will not go into the empty spot for it at the right edge of the screen. It will "bump" against the right side of the screen but not slip into place, as if it hits on the side and won't go far enough. So you cannot finish this level and have to skip it with only one item left to do.

posted in Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun on Jun 16, 17 1:54 PM
I am wondering when BF will ever get new episodes of Undiscovered World. There are so many newer ones out there that I can play on another site,but I would rather buy from Big Fish. BIG FISH GAMES ARE YOU LISTENING???

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on May 4, 17 3:21 PM
Has anyone been able to solve the fuse box puzzle? I think it is at the end of the Western Bar. I've played through the game several times and have never been able to do this puzzle. There do not seem to be enough pieces to bend all the wires. If you have, would you please take a moment to let me know how you did it? Thank you!

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 16 11:26 AM
I have been stuck on level 15 of the Mexico flight for 2 days. There does not seem to be a way to pass this level. If anyone has any help, I would be happy to hear it!

posted in Aquascapes on Mar 31, 14 9:02 AM
I had the same problem on Level 145. Thanks for the suggestion. It worked!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator