Posts created by MiniBooger

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island on Jan 23, 18 11:24 AM
I finally got it. I collected all the food, wood and iron I could and built the construction worker's hut first.

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island on Jan 21, 18 9:18 PM
I'm simply unable to finish this level with 3 stars. Any clues?

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 13, 17 7:05 PM
So who do we ask?

bfgArinelle wrote:Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to quickly clarify that our Forum Moderators do not receive advance notice on possible release dates for games on our site. I'm not saying that the game isn't coming out on our site, simply that our Moderators don't have information on when or if it may be released on our site. I apologize for any confusion my previous post may have caused!

Please feel free to PM me or another Moderator if there are lingering questions. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 16 10:34 AM
Definitely the best Rescue Team game to date. Although I wish they would go back to the crusty characters in RT3

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 16 12:53 AM
Only the walkthrough maps are locked until you complete the levels. Go back out to the main menu and click on Bonus. The bonus levels will now be available.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 11:12 AM
I had to replay this one a couple of times as I was short rescuing 1 person. I finally found him BEHIND the task window.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 16 7:45 AM
I have replayed this level several times and can't get through it. I'm always short of money. Does anyone have the sequence that will allow me to finish?

ETA: Nevermind. I was buying gas twice when I only needed it once ;-)

The chalk is the only item that isn't shown where to find it in the strategy guide. Anybody?

Just sharing

Excellent game! Tons of fun. Can't wait for the next installment (for Mac)!

Here's what I did on Level 9:

1. Gather food and wood.
2. Pay upper right druid to open farm and lumber mill. Add 2 men to each.
3. As soon as you have 50 food, add a worker and dig up treasure between farm and lumber mill.
4. Remove all 4 workers from farm and lumber mill before druid's time runs out.
5. Pay upper left druid to open empty lots and expose treasure between the lots.
7. Immediately build 2 cottages, upgrade, add gardens and dig up treasure.
8. Keep upper left druid paid throughout the level.
9. Pay upper right druid again and add 2 people each to farm and lumber mill.
10. Now keep upper right druid paid as well throughout level.
11. Pay left druid.
12. Immediately build cottage, add garden and dig up treasure.
13. Now keep left druid paid throughout level.
14. Pay lower right druid and the druid below him to expose another lot and treasure.
15. Build dovecoat and buy 2 doves, dig up treasure.
16. Now keep these 2 druids paid thought the level along with the rest.
17. Pay leprechaun, dig up treasure and build cottage with garden.

This one was a booger!

Thank you for the tips on Level 19 - it was making me mental!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 14 12:51 PM
These two levels are giving me fits. I want to punch out the druids. I'm sure the solution to 3 stars is obvious, but my damaged brain fails to see it. Can anyone help? I've been through all of the bonus post but don't see anything on these two. Thanks in advance!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Jun 17, 14 8:57 PM
Found this on YouTube. Start at 9:40.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmxfeRRQBNQ

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Jun 8, 14 8:51 PM
I finally managed to get through the horse game. I held back on the horse so more of the screen was visible to the right so I could avoid the bats, rocks, etc. Hope that helps!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Jun 8, 14 8:47 PM
nznanna wrote:
jan2242 wrote:
elklady wrote:What do you have to do to win the horse race? What kind of a score do you need? Do you have to pass this mini-game to go ahead? It is not fun to have to play it over and over for a mini-game.

Me too - have tried lots of times and can't do this.

Me too!

posted in Natural Threat 2 on May 27, 14 6:20 AM
Found it. After finding the 3 rungs to the ladder, go up. Click to the right of the cash register to get to the blue light machine. Click on and place the torn dollar bill on it. The code will be displayed.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on May 27, 14 5:55 AM
I can't get past this point. Anyone know where to get the combination for the briefcase?

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Nov 25, 13 7:59 AM
Ditto!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Nov 22, 13 9:50 PM
I've read through all of the threads on this topic and have earned 3 stars each time according to the timer. After completing the rune puzzle and returning to the main level with a completed tree, the 3 stars are reduced to 2 after the first person speaks. Since the second person does not automatically begin speaking, I am forced to hit continue. It's at that point the glitch occurs.

I've tried all suggestions including replay immediately and replay after completing level 50 - nothing works.

Is there a timeline announced regarding this fix?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator