Posts created by crispypot

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 9:08 AM
Thank you barelyberlee for your reply, i had not seen the post, sad sad times, even if i didn`t fancy a game i always looked in on the forums, i`ve made quite a few friends on BF and it`s been great reading comment`s and getting lot`s of help with games, it will be missed. keep swimming little fishes x

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 2:33 AM
awe flip, have i missed something ???? No more forums ???

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 8, 17 8:42 AM
mine installed but wont play ... says it has an error

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 8:00 AM
Still stuck i get a magnifying glass that is left of screen from salon but wont let me look at anything, i cant find said scarecrow to get disguise kit so no-where to go think i have glitch AGAIN grrrr

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 17 10:25 AM
it says i have to disguise myself but haven`t got a clue all the hint says is i must move on i`m at the sarcophagus stuck stuck stuck !!!!

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 17 11:16 AM
Tried everything tech has suggested and still don`t work, time to cancel i think ;-(

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 17 4:04 AM
every game i now try to download the trial of, it say`s game unavailable, i get error code 772, i want to buy a few games but worry that they wont work ??? i am a member and have been for years i`m running window`s XP on my computer it`s getting very frustrating cos i pay for being a member but i`m not able to get the games grrrrr

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 17 9:15 AM
I `m not sure Bobhillman, i know my AVG was a problem and wouldn`t let me load games so i turned it off and games loaded fine, not sure what this latest issue is ???? someone did post a while ago and say if you have over 100 games then BFG would not load anymore, not sure if that``s right or not but i do have hundred`s of games, just frustrating when you pay for summat and you can`t get it grrrr

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 17 1:39 AM
still says game is unavaliable, i get error code 772 i`m trying to download trial never had problem before, using windows XP

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 17 12:08 PM
game wont download says it`s not avaliable ????

Hi DD yeah i`ve been a member for years !!

posted in Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness on Apr 27, 17 2:28 AM
i have to turn my AVG protection off to download all BF games, never used to have to

ok just an update with this game, i tried again this morning to download and it wouldn`t, so i temporarily turned off my AVG protection and it has downloaded fine ??? so it`s AVG that is preventing my downloads .

i`ve been with big fish for bout 13 years Nana and only just encountered problems, nothing will download so what is point of keeping and paying for summat you cant use and they can`t resolve it`s pointless

i uninstalled and reinstalled game manager as directed then tried to load game again, it still wont have it, i`ve now gone from error code 3 to error code 5 i`m baffled ???? * an update * just tried to download two other games and wont do them either . No point having BF if can`t get games anymore !!!!

third game i`ve tried to load and every time i get error code 3 what is that ??? 5 times iv`e tried to load this game to my comp running XP and it wont have it time to leave BF me thinks , it`s rubbish just lately grrrrr

posted in Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 17 3:08 AM
mine wont download at all, keep getting error code 3 using XP on computer

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 17 4:02 AM
i`m` having same issues as all above can`t` put the S in and have to task manager to get out of game running XP

posted in Pirate's Solitaire 3 on Aug 4, 16 2:02 AM
i`m downloading the PC version but it`s gone off the main home page ?????? bit weird

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 10, 16 1:19 AM
thanks everyone i`ll go try find it

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 9, 16 2:36 AM
can anyone tell me the name of the first in this series please dont think i`ve ever played it but enjoying this one thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator