Posts created by linda072

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 7:28 PM
I'm having issues with this game freezing up on me. I am running Windows 10, nvidia geforce graphics card. My drivers are updated. Everytime I try to do something in the desert, it locks up.

Dear Admins, if you have this many people having the same issues, the problem is NOT their computers. The problem is the GAME!

Yeah, it's great that an update came out to fix the problem, however it doesn't help if you are already at that point and can't go back. You STILL have to replay the game from the beginning!

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 11:47 AM
Unable to access the "gold" in the HO in the lounge. I tried switching to the match 3 but it just keep on playing. I can't get past this. What am I missing?

I am also getting the runtime error in the bonus chapter. This is the second time in a row I have been unable to play the Bonus games because of issues. Does anyone check these things before they're released!!!

posted in The Others on Apr 18, 16 12:31 PM
Am I missing something? How do I find the "blue" objects int he HO puzzles? When I hint the hint button, the objects change to something else. I don't understand the correlation here.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 6, 14 1:48 PM
So then what happens when you get the phantom dog?

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 14 12:28 PM
I purchased this game without playing the trial which is something I rarely ever do. My mistake!!!!! I can't even get this game to open. I've tried to open it from the shortcut on my desktop and through the game manager. Nothing! I've tried uninstalling and re-installing. Still nothing! All the other games run fine. My drivers are up to date. I'm running Windows 7 professional 64 bit. Did I just waste my money?

posted in Fear For Sale: Phantom Tide on May 3, 14 7:15 AM
Updates DID NOT fix the many issues with this game. I'm sure my reviews will not be posted, but I am furious that I spent money on this "lemon"!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 14 11:54 AM
Don't bother. This game has too many bugs to mention. It's not worth your efforts.

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 14 4:52 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself dobbieminjboekje! How they can assume the problem is everyone's computer and not the game itself is beyond me. How many complaints DOES it take for them to recognize that this game just doesn't work!!!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 14 7:37 PM
Tried your April 11th "fix". Didn't work. I got about 2 screens further and the game froze again!!! I tried uninstalling and re-installing. Screen still locked at the same place. This game is a bust!!!!!!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 14 2:26 PM
@ bfgWendwater:
TROUBLESHOOT????? Are you kidding me? Doesn't the fact that so many people are having the same issues give you a clue that the problem is with the game, NOT their computers! This is the 2nd game in a month that I've had problems with! I especially love when the developer posts that there is an "update" but when you try to run that update either manually OR automatically, nothing happens because there IS no update. You don't have any trouble taking my money! I shouldn't have problems running your games!!!!!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 14 1:13 PM
This is a "bug" in this game. You are supposed to use the rake again but it disappears after the first time you use it. Forget about an update. They say there is one but there clearly isn't. Tech support is no help either. Their solution was just to give me an access code to a free game. Doesn't fix the problem. I'm very frustrated with Big Fish over this. Can you tell??!!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 14 1:09 PM
And let us also address the issue of the "disappearing rake" in the Epilogue. There is nothing more frustrating than to get so close to the end of a game and have it "bug out" on you. I tried sending this issue to "tech support" and their only solution was to give me an access code for a new game. That doesn't fix the problem. This game was great until then.

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Sep 29, 12 3:46 PM
I've got the 2 ruins from the beach and forest. Where / how do find the Capricorn constellation and coordinates?

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 6:17 AM
How do you kill the last 2 spiders?

posted in iCarly: iDream in Toons on Jan 9, 11 11:55 AM
I am unable to play this game because of the "custom" curser. I am unable to turn off the custom curser because I can't see a curser to click on the box to turn it off. I tried going to the "technical help" section of this website and lo and behold, there is nothing about this problem. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 2:01 PM
When I went back to the tower after I retrieved the "medicine" from the cellar, the door was locked again. The key is no longer in my inventory. Anyone else have this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator