Posts created by jtrigg

posted in Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 2:57 PM
Tedious

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 18 2:25 AM
finally , after many attempts , I got past the glass puzzle. The game gurus who wrote this game might want to check this puzzle out and re write it so that it works properly

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 18 12:12 PM
20 attempts so far , no success !

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 18 4:00 PM
there is no way to reset the glass tray puzzle and I keep getting the message that I only need 1/3rd of the tray filled . floody blustrating!

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 5:27 PM
same here

Hi , should there be ads on this site? It seems to have been infiltrated

Where do I go? can't find parts to the music box, hint not working . Suggestions please

I was not impressed with this game. It did not measure up to the quality of the earlier games in the series, in terms of graphics quality mainly . I played 2 levels and deleted it

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 12:32 PM
jtrigg wrote:why is the game trying to set a resolutuon of 1380x0?

The game , it seems doesn't like my Toshiba i7 Laptop , runs ok on my desktop with a higher graphics resolution cpability . BTW, the latest nvidia driver update did not fix the laptop issue

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 17 12:25 PM
why is the game trying to set a resolutuon of 1380x0?

same issue, current win 10 64 set up

posted in The Christmas Spirit: Trouble in Oz Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 17 12:57 PM
How do you rotate the images so that they can be placed correctly on the bubble?

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 17 5:26 PM
This game appears to have issues with loading, exiting and frequent freezing . Many users are reporting same . I am going to delete this game .

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 2:47 PM
if several users are reporting the same issues, it in all likely hood is a problem with the game . All my drivers and software is up to date, yet it took me 5 minutes to start the demo, and I also got freezes on various tasks .

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Sep 4, 17 2:55 PM
I just reloaded this game and I am unable to proeed. Starting with the tutorial, I collected. as directed, the sickle and clicked on the ottage. in the ottage I clicked on the prybar, but was unable to collect it. I was not able to go BACK , the game was un responsive . any suggestions?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 6:13 PM
I can't activate the top crystal

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 17 1:09 AM
Fix the problem ! stop with the palliatives

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 17 8:32 PM
same problem here, . Before was not able to run HOP games from extras, now replaying the game I can't get past the Doctors house in the bonus chapter --

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 7:16 PM
completed the game ok, but replaying the HOPs, p1 # 3 Acorn not able to pick up the pieces ,

where is the Kinetic Beacon, and how do I use it. I tagged the blue light at the bridge site , but the artifact closed and I can't use it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator