Posts created by mmh0214

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 7, 15 5:11 PM
how do you open the honey jar? does it go in the stew?

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 7, 15 5:09 PM
how do you open the honey jar? does it go in the stew?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 14 3:50 AM
I tried to un-install and re-install the game thinking that it would reset the game but it didn't, it would be nice to be able to do the puzzles instead of skipping them.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 20, 14 8:02 AM
not enough wood for scaffold

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 13 3:01 AM
Can't find anything to hold the scarf on the door handle.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Jun 4, 13 2:59 PM
Stuck on the Sudoku towards the end of the game. There is no skip. any ideas?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on May 6, 13 11:55 PM
can't find way to increase strength. or new discoveries for watch tower.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 24, 13 6:46 PM
I keep coming up with not enough wood, any ideas?

posted in Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines on Sep 24, 12 3:37 AM
I decided to restart my game. I must have dropped the necklace from the angel on the first game. On the second game it was right there where the walkthrough said it was. I completed the game. Thanks.

posted in Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines on Sep 24, 12 2:17 AM
mmh0214 wrote:I can't find the second ornate necklace to open the slider puzzle. I remember going to the angel earlier in the game but I didn't get a necklace. Got the necklace in the bottle. Where is the second necklace? The angel isn't there by the turtle anymore. HELP!!!

posted in Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines on Sep 17, 12 4:27 AM
I can't find the second ornate necklace to open the slider puzzle. I remember going to the angel earlier in the game but I didn't get a necklace. Got the necklace in the bottle. Where is the second necklace? The angel isn't there by the turtle anymore. HELP!!!

posted in Azada: In Libro on Dec 28, 11 8:03 AM
I must not have all the mirror pieces, it won't let me do the mirror puzzle. Where are they located? I have 2 but I think I need 3, I also have the brush with the sticky pollen. I am stuck. Any ideas? mmh0214

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 2, 10 2:01 AM
you have to restart the game and make sure that you pick up the photo in the treasure chest that the drill opened. Then you can fix the fountain and the wood will fall.

mmh0214

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 1, 10 7:05 AM
I am having the same problem as christinsav I can't get the wood at the top of the fountain. I click on hint and it takes me to the front door which is already done. I can't go any further. Any ideas? mmh0214

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator