Posts created by bevo2k3

I am using windows 10 and have identical issue of losing history at end of game. Wants a new profile and can't play the bonus games. Awaiting update patiently.

Ragdollsue wrote:I am having the same problem. The game is not opening at all, just stays on Game Manager. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.
So disappointed.[/quote

Same issue. The game will not open from game manager. If I click the play button again, it indicates that game is already opened. If I open the task manager window (control, alt, delete), It only shows the BFG game manager window active but the game itself is not shown in the task window. I have installed, uninstalled, and rebooted between each event 3 times. I am running win 7 home prem, serv pack 1 (6.1.7601) x64 bit. I vaguely remember another game with same problem maybe 6-8 mos. ago. The fix was to go into internet options advanced tab and uncheck or check some SSL 2.0 or 3.0 or TLS 1.0 or 1.1 boxes. I may be in left field here, but whatever we changed fixed it.
BFG-Love your games, and know you are doing your best to resolve this issue. Thanks for all the good times.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 27, 15 1:12 AM
WIN 7 SAME STARFISH in HOP PROBLEM-
uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, entered different player name.
Could not find starfish and hint goes to crystal that is empty still.
HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM. will watch for update to correct this problem

posted in I Know a Tale on May 27, 15 12:54 AM
BetsLaw wrote:Using Win 7 - no problems opening or playing, except that I'm stuck and don't know what to do next.

There is an HOP which asks for a Starfish. Searched and searched, finally used Hint button which points to the crystal in lower left. No starfish. Clicked on EVERY item in scene, no starfish. Thought maybe misnamed as are several items throughout the game. NOT. Also, I CANNOT exit the HOP. HELP, Please!!

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 11:05 PM
The HOP: I am in the baths where the Poseidon statue is in the back center. My last item is the starfish. I am unable to find it. The hint button flashes around my crystal on the left bottom corner. And I am unable to leave the HOP. Any suggestions, please?

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 27, 15 6:43 AM
I had the same problem. Had to uninstall, then reinstall. Make sure you reboot after the uninstall. Game played through then. Good Luck

If it is the safety pin, it goes about 1/2 in.. above the bottle located middle bottom of screen. If it is the curved pin with 2 blue stones, it goes on her chest below and between the other two pieces of jewelry. Hope this helps. I had a hard time placing the last two pieces of jewelry. The hint button kept pointing to the places where jewelry was found. This was not helpful. Good luck

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Mar 19, 09 4:04 PM
I can't get the water. But when I go to the well, I get the small double'ended arrow, I click, hold, and move slightly up or down. The arrow disappears and nothing happens. so, players, what is my problem? Thanks for any help.

posted in The Wizard's Pen on Mar 2, 09 1:14 PM
having a problem with frozen screen. Any suggestions? (See Help!Frozen! thread)

posted in The Wizard's Pen on Mar 2, 09 1:06 PM
I have also encountered this problem. Same screen. I uninstalled the game twice and downloaded and reinstalled again. Can't get past that screen. I am currently looking for advice from this forum but haven't read any yet. Just alot of "I like" or "I don't like the game". Maybe BF is working on the problem. Guess I"ll send an email to them.

posted in The Wizard's Pen on Mar 2, 09 1:00 PM
Burn_like_stars wrote:This is like, the third time this has happened!When I get to book for and recieve the 'anagram' potion, my screen freezes and the ok button disappears and won't let me do anything, it just gets all dark and stuck and I have no clue what to do. I know where the 'ok' button is but it won't let me click it-any advice or has this happened to anyone else?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator