Posts created by bobsfolly

posted in Sparkle 2 on Jul 3, 13 7:56 PM
A bit disappointed because I think I am a tad slow...but still completed this game quickly. It is short and much easier than Sparkle 1. It was fun but being that I am not real quick at this, thought it would last a lot longer. It is a very forgiving game and patient with folk like me, but I think I will stick to Zuma! Now there is a challenge!

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 5, 13 11:32 AM
After loving the original Fairway, thought I would give this a go...what a bore. I completed about 4 levels and had a perfect hole every single time. There had to be more challenge than that. In the original Fairway, I would play repeatedly until I got high score. I have a feeling we will all tie for highest score on this game. And the pay for clubs thing...hmmmmmmmmm - NO! Thumbs down. Stick to the original. It is the best!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on Sep 13, 12 11:24 AM
Didn't have a lick of trouble installing running this game. Just hope I am smart enough to do it - used to having my hand held in hidden object games:o) It is visually appealing and interesting to listen to. I have a computer with Windows 7 from Dell and had no problems. It is not a gamer computer but a step lower and it was receptive. I did accept all the directions and off I go. Looks like a buy to me.

posted in Joining Hands on Apr 25, 12 1:54 PM
This is a great little game and I agree one might think it is a child's game. But it is tricky and gets harder the more hands that are added. Tthere are some great reviews on the web and they all give this a thumbs up. I do not usually purchase a game like this, but have about 30 more minutes on the free hour and if it continues as I hope, this will be a quirky little game to add to my game library! Give it a try everyone!

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 12:05 PM
Really strange - I beta tested this game yesterday - they must have really gotten some good reviews! I enjoyed the game - was looking for something slow paced and not too intense and this was pretty good. It was a bit frustrating a few times when you really did not know where to go - but I like the list of tasks that were given to accomplish and I used the hint button maybe once. I would buy this game, but not the collectors edition. The curser was fine with me. It can't compare with the Redemption games and the Puppet Show games and of course The Mystery Case files, but it was enjoyable for an afternoon. It was visually attractive and background noise was okay. Guess I was in the minority, but found the story interesting - was a bit bummed when I got to the lighthouse and my test ended! There isn't much to cheer about in Louisiana after the Lsu and Saints games - so guess I'll be jumping right into some good games on my PC!

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Oct 20, 11 11:19 AM
Its nice but just seems a tad easy and handheld to me. I tried it and it was just a bit humdrum. With all the great games out there, this is a pass for me.

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 27, 11 12:10 PM
I bought this game by mistake and what a surprise. The game is long, the puzzles challenging, and the game is a pleasure. I liked that you did not have to travel any more than 4 screens at a time to complete a stage. This was one of the best mistakes I ever made:o) A definite value for a standard game!

posted in Supermarket Management on Sep 19, 11 6:27 AM
Go to my account, my games and find it on the list, then install it again. You can move all your games to your new PC.

posted in County Fair on Jun 3, 10 11:11 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed this litle game and usually got about 10 - 20000 more than I needed, but I too could not get satisfaction above 92 on the last game. I lowered all my game and ticket and food prices to 25 cents and entrance fee. I had everything maxed, but could not make the people happy enough:o) Any suggestions? Nice little game for DD! Thanks big fish!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator