Posts created by jennymcclintock

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Apr 18, 11 8:00 AM
I own everything and am the top of the Notorious player list. But what do I do now? I see the Governor's mansion ... am I supposed to play him now? If so, how do I do that? I don't see any invites to a game.

posted in Trivia Machine on Jan 5, 11 8:05 AM
Hi All!

I enjoy trivia games. I play a lot of them and consider myself to be pretty good at (mostly) useless trivia. Therefore, I find a lot of trivia games a bit too easy and too repetitive.

After playing Trivia Machine for 15 minutes, I found that I liked the game .. it is challenging and quite fun! Graphics are good and there is a variety in the game play. Most importantly, the questions seem to be well-written and well-categorized in the easy-medium-hard categories.

It is a buy for me at DD price!

posted in King Tut`s Treasure on Dec 9, 10 7:20 AM
I just downloaded the trial and played for 5 minutes. It's just a basic slot machine ... and not a very good one. You can get much better slot games for free elsewhere. Don't even bother...

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 1, 10 5:57 PM
BethWi1946 wrote:I have deleated and downloaded the game three times and still get an error message with a white page with only half the screen. The same things happpened yesterday on the game, finally just gave up and today's is the same thing.
Hope Big fish can fix the problems.

I am running Windows Vista and had this same problem. I downloaded twice and can't get it to work.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 24, 10 9:05 AM
I am having the same problem with the very long wait while loading new scenes. My computer is pretty fast and doesn't have issues with other games.

It is frustrating, because I really like the game!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jul 10, 10 7:52 AM
I agree! I just demoed this game and it is a terrific adventure game. Beautiful graphics, fun mysterious feeling, clever well-written storyline and characters. And the use of objects actually makes sense (so far), unlike other adventure games (Hotel eg.,). It's not easy, but I am actually able to figure things out with logic, instead of resorting to walkthroughs.

Definite buy for 2.99! I would buy for 6.99!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 29, 10 2:03 PM
I was having the same problem. Maybe it's a Windows Vista glitch.

Try this: Right click on the program icon and select "Run as Adminstrator". Then the game will automatically save. This worked for me.

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Jun 15, 10 2:29 PM
Not my usual type of game, but I love it! I have been playing it a LOT today! Very addicting and fun!

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 2, 10 7:11 PM
This is driving me nuts! I can find all but one! Is there something wrong with my game.

I found the ones on:

mask
Guitar
ceiling
sweater
boot
bedroll
corn
tacklebox
bedspread

Can someone tell me where the last one is?

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator