Posts created by cianistarle

posted in Royal Defense on Jan 30, 13 1:06 PM
I just finished level 11. It took me maybe half a dozen tries, but I did it.

I used only the big red ballista like towers. I sold all of the money making towers right at the beginning.
So, like the others have said, start a wave, pause, then sell all of the towers and build the red ones.
I built a balance between the sides, but focused on the ones that worked on both sides in the first two waves.
I did not use the spells until the early 3rd and late 4th wave.
Good luck everyone! It is beatable!

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 15, 12 4:10 AM
I do not know if you are talking about the rope bridge or the stone one. Took me ages to find the first rope bridge. I did not build it from the building screen like everything else. It just showed up behind the sugar stuff and then just put my builder on it. HTH.

posted in Ciao Bella on May 15, 12 8:45 AM
sammster wrote:This level simply CONSUMES money, the best thing is to ignore the uncle and make sure the work bar is nice and high, while not taking a toll on your health. Also, watch out for culture, try to read in the mornings, it helps with that.

yeah, you cannot complete both things. Ignore the uncle, keep the bars high and focus on the date. Took me about 10 tries!

posted in World Riddles: Seven Wonders on May 13, 12 8:58 AM
sandy7395 wrote:I am on the Lighthouse. I have solved the puzzle and I don't know how to get to the next step. What is the little "hatchet" in the right hand corner for. How does the Hint work. Can't skip. Whole thing seems frozen.

I had the same problem. It isn't fixed yet!

posted in Puzzler World on Feb 22, 12 11:59 AM
me too same problem. Everything is up to date, running Chrome.

posted in AGON: From Lapland to Madagascar on Jun 2, 10 1:37 PM
Wow, this game looks really good. Desperately trying to get the full version to load on my comp. The trial worked, but, woah! the full version is huge! wish they would have given me more info than " we will need to load more files after you buy it".
Anyway, looking so forward to playing it. Best game they have had in a while!
oh, and my arrow keys dont work, just the mouse. anyone else?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator