Posts created by mazomaiden

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 13, 17 4:08 PM
Thanks denisedeault!

Only a few more days to go!
Plus Park Ranger in January! My holidays are made!

I never buy the app because there are in app purchases and its on a small screen so I'm fine waiting.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 7, 17 3:54 PM
I love Christmas Wonderland! Please BF, release it soon. Its the best Christmas game series out there!

I'm using Win. 7 if that makes any difference
The game crashed and I can't even get into the game anymore an error message comes up.

There is no way I'm going to reinstall the game with this glitch not fixed.
When will BF get this done?!

I can't even send you a report on the problem because the game isn't listed and when I pick "other" it comes up in yellow and still wants me to pick a game.
This sucks

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel on Jan 22, 13 7:54 PM
I actually liked this game quite a bit! I got in on a daily special and while sick in bed the last two days all the puzzles and different locations kept me very busy! Yes it is not a hidden object game but I got my moneys worth and more!

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel on Jan 22, 13 12:45 PM
I can't find the cane to pull the treehouse ladder down with? Any help is appreciated!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 15, 12 2:33 PM
I see there still is not a fix for the inventory to open. I just started playing and it still wont open. Please get this fixed soon ok?

posted in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition on Dec 13, 12 10:16 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 10:18 AM
Yes its pretty bad. BF spent money on a known actress instead of developing the mini games and having rich scenes and music.
Honestly if you loved Dires Grove or other MCFs that are more old school with wonderful and strange mini games, well drawn backgrounds etc I don't know how much you will like this.
Do the trial first before you jump in.
I'm going to limp along and finish it but it ruined my MCF Thanksgiving tradition..

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 9:50 AM
I am frustrated, I followed the directions on the wall, went to the guide but I don't understand why it wont develop? Do I need to stop the timer at a certain point?
Don't sugar coat it for me everyone, can you tell me how to do it?

I have played every single MCF and have never encounted such a boring thing I have to do that I can't figure out

MCF is the highlight of my Thanksgivings but this one is so lame. For two game credits I'll limp my way through it.

posted in Youda Jewel Shop on Jun 26, 12 6:14 PM
I don't understand what I do with all the money, in Burger Shop which is simular I can upgrade and here I cannot? buying upgrades is the fun part!

I must be an idiot, I read this thread over and over and I still don't understand what to do.
The numbers on the grave for me were 41324, I went to the lighthouse and do I move the knob to the right 4 times, down 1, left 3 times, up twice? It does not work and what is the last number for?
I wish I could skip this puzzle, I keep giving up over the course of a week. This one seems impossible. I did the fuse box (actually used the button to solve it) I have never had such problems in all the years of playing a game like this. Please someone help

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Nov 9, 11 5:21 PM
Anyone else have this issue? I just don't know how to fix it and I am afraid if I start all over when I get to that game it will happen again. I would just skip it but the menu and skip buttons are grayed out.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Nov 8, 11 7:01 PM
OMG, I am all the way to the find a word mini game and now when I go to do it the menu button, skip game etc is grayed out and when I go to highlght a word it does nothing. I have restarted the game again and again, shut down the computer etc and there is no way to get off that page!

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 7, 11 5:55 PM
Horrible!! The clicking when you pick up an item is irritating, the voice overs are weird and poorly done, the cheap quality and feel of the it....I can only say again horrible
I'm sad I spent even a few minutes of my time today playing it. After playing Weird Park this was really a big joke.
Like a high school project. I usually don't bother leaving negative reviews but felt I had to add to what most people feel and say BF please don't purchase games from Red Dot again ok? Not worth it at all, I wouldn't buy this for 99 cents!

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat on Oct 21, 11 5:29 PM
I am trying to get the last item on my list, the hocky stick, outside the store. I have tried 4 times letting the hint button load and then it shows me a different spot for it each time and its not there! I have had this problem several times. I love this game but it wont work

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 3, 11 12:42 PM
Thank you!!!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 3, 11 12:38 PM
I am totally stuck in the fortunetellers house in the very beginning. I got all the tarot cards etc, went through the dream, hidden object, the door in the dream and I am supposed to leave the house now but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get out? please help

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 7:23 AM
[removed by moderator]

Thought everyone would find this article intresting and the makers of the game not far off from including a baseball bat since they were playing it in 18th century England and it was thought to be brought here by colonists.

Help, I can't move the hands on the clock even after enlarging it. I have the cursor over the hands and they wont move. I know the correct time but its still not working?

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 5, 11 1:20 PM
Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator