Posts created by MLCC

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love on Apr 8, 14 5:55 PM
i'm having the same problem. No matter what I've tried. This was a replacement game for the last one that did this! These games should be checked for bugs before they're up for sale.

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 19, 14 7:20 PM
Running a new lap top with windows 8. All updates current. I un-installed and re-installed x3 and still the game freezes in the second room of the house under the crab. This game is unplayable early on.

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 19, 14 7:08 PM
Really Disappointed in this game. Uninstalled and re-installed x3. It;s just not playable.
The game keeps freezing up really early on in the houses second room under the crab. My computer is new so it's not graphics related. This happens in the updated version. I wish I didn't buy it.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Oct 22, 10 10:06 AM
Stuck in chapter 7 Dining Car. Where is the clothes pin????

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Oct 8, 10 4:36 PM
Re erpent of Isis
by MLCC on Oct 8, 10 4:29 PM
HELP I'm stuck in Budapest Captian's Bastion. I cannot find the last key. I have everything else on the list including the Capsule Key. The location is not in the walkthrough.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Oct 8, 10 4:29 PM
HELP I'm stuck in Budapest Captian's Bastion. I cannot find the last key. I have everything else on the list including the Capsule Key. The location is not in the walkthrough.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator