Posts created by ladyhawkna

I got as far as the fire, bandaged his hands. put the fire out and poof. I got back on and it took me back to where I needed to find the caducuas lizard heads which I had already done and wanted me to start that all over again. I shut it down. Fix it and I will play again. I was going to buy it but not until you get it fixed.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 18, 17 3:06 PM
same happening to me. There are no more rubies. I wrote an email and got a free game. I really want this to work because I made it through all but the very last castle . Yes I can go back. no there are no non colored in rubies . I went everywhere on the board and got nothing There's a glitche and they need to fix it. !!! I have to finish what I start. LOL

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 12, 17 5:24 PM
I have been playing and now I get to a part that says to go replay some games so I can go forward. I cant figure how to replay the games, nothing in the help section tells me and I cant get past it??Help Please

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 16 4:01 AM
THANK YOU for the fix on the Bloody Rosie. YAYYYYYYY Now I can get past the stupid puppet with the camera sitting on things. YAYYYY

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 1:14 PM
No one has contacted me since Sunday about this game not working properly. I got on here to find this phone number and a child voice mail answered................. WHAT??????????
So now you are pissing me off and I have been with you for a long time ..... Bloody Rosie is NOT WORKING . Its been since Sunday. I cant get to the stupid window for the puppet with a camera. This is at least the 3rd message I have sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 16 3:11 PM
I never received a response to the email I sent to tech support , so I am back here. I still cant play the Bloody Rosie Collectors edition due to the puppet with the camera is sitting on top of the window that is needed to complete the puzzle to get the phone number. It said 24 hours and that was Sunday. I want the puzzle fixed or I need to get rid of it. Very frustrating.!!!!!!! I have never in the past had any trouble with Puppetshow, same computer PC.

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 16 1:55 PM
Cant get to the window . The girl with the camera is sitting on it and when I get her up and try to grab the window, she says there is nothing to take a photo of. HELP!!!!!

anyone else have this issue? I sent a report. I couldnt x out I had to task manager and it still wont move

game crash in the room where I need to use the axe on the floor. Anyone else?

is anyone else having problems with this game? I can use that hand to try and pick up stuff and it just grabs at it and doesnt pick it up several times thats happened and now I am in the bonus game and really having issues.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 15 2:43 PM
I am at the chapter that you put the three people on the chess board. I have done that. They are in the right place because they will not move. I went into walkthrough because I couldn't seem to get anywhere and walkthrough said get the ice bucket. The drawer did not open with the icebucket. Help please.
I am NOT starting all over again. Fix the glitche. This game has issues

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 6, 15 3:47 AM
Thank you Locojet!! I swear I looked there before. LOVE THIS GAME. It doesn't let you get away with anything but drives you crazy. Finally a good challenge

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 4, 15 5:10 PM
I think it was on the bookshelf above the tv. I cant remember. I am looking for the blasted wrench.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 6:52 PM
What am I supposed to put in the fountain thing . Not sure what the dials should be.
Is there a walkthru? It keeps saying to read my diary. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 12 2:36 PM
Can't find a pick to pry open the clock in room to get bird.
I saw this post but no answers. I keep putting the clock hands at 3:25 but still cant find the pick

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 11 6:32 AM
Did you ever get past this? I bought the game, uninstalled, reinstalled as they said they had problems and have already oiled and put the handle on but it still wants me to oil and put a handle on. I did that uninstall 4 times and even went to where it was in a folder on the computer. Still cant get it. Guess I will have to start all over with a new name.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 6:54 PM
and yes. I already purchased the game. Frustrated

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 6:53 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I still cant get it. I already oiled it and I already put the lever in. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 6:52 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:We have a new version of Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition available now. This new version fixes the following issues:

- Chapter 2: After oiling the engine the lever can't be pulled and the oil is gone from your inventory

- Rifle (used to subdue the demon) has wrong name in inventory

- Chapter 3: Sepia Puzzle (portrait): Game will hard lock after trying to play this game

*If these problems persist, you may want to try starting over with a new player profile in order for all changes to take effect.

We apologize greatly for the trouble and thank you for your patience as these issues were being fixed. You can get this version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 5:40 PM
Okay. Still stuck because of a game flaw on the oiling and levering the platform thing. I removed the game and redid it. Still have the same issue..
HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator