Posts created by autumn_leaf

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 23, 13 8:08 AM
I have two pending, one is eight days and the other is nine days. *sigh* soo much to look forward tooo when I get the rest opened up.....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 21, 13 4:22 AM
This isn't 40% off the land, but 40 % off EXPANDING the land. If you bought the land already and are trying to get it open faster without waiting you can pay gold to open it instantly. The 40 % off is the gold you would normally pay if you we're impatient and didn't want to wait for the time for the land to be ready to use. They aren't clear on this and they could have done a better job being clear but it's just EXPANDING the land faster. In other words if you want to pay less gold because your impatient to wait. The discount is already there if you have land pending opening. Like I said its a sucky sale (for me cause it costs to dang much anyway to fritter gold cause I am impatient to play on the land)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 1, 13 3:12 PM
Frogmort wrote:Yes, memorable names make it much easier to remember who you owe when you have those rare moments with a couple of free available gifts burning your fingers

EXACTLY, and I have to go over to my list when someone gives me something. And frankly if your a mocking bird your scre.ewed....

Cause I have fifteen of them and I gotta rember which mocking bird sent me something.....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 1, 13 2:57 PM
I have to agree with the Mockingbirds name, I am tired of it, I created a list of the names I have and those are predominant, so I will not longer take those names unless they pick me, then I will add them. The unique names I will pick, I have a celtic cross, Soul Street, and tons of clever ones, I have to laugh about the 46 wallaby way, as I have that one listed in my neighborhood picks. I just didn't know what it meant until now.

Meanwhile I ABSOLUTELY will not pick one that has a want listed. Sorry, but if you consistently send me the same gift I will send the same gift back to you. I do that in other games too. But I won't be told what you want instead of a proper name.....

I like creativity more....

It was a fairly okay game. I like some of the story, although rescuing children....meh....I have had enough of the dewy eyed innocents asking me for help....stop being dumb and going out after dark with mysterious strangers....it never ends well....

Anyway, absolutely no extra's of the achievements or anything, the mini games were okay, but the extra's like wallpaper?....sadly the wallpapers were so dark and of pic's of the game that I don't want to save. The bonus game was probably a half an hour to maybe 45 minutes long.
spoiler alert :
And all it was was a shorter version pretty much of the main game. Just set on an island instead.

All in all, it held my interest to finish it, but although very short (thankfully so, because this game didn't hold my attention THAT well, the ending....

spoiler alert

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT????? I want my villains brought to justice not trapped in a crystal and then loose again in the mini game, I just didn't get that.....

So anyway, was it worth it as a CE? Well for me I have to get the CE just to see, but do I think it would be worth purchasing full price? No. Half price is good enough, and the illustrations were not worth downloading for a screensaver owing to the locations hardly being magical enough to stare at on my computer.....

So nothing left for me on this game and I won't play it over again.

Kind of a flat game.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 26, 13 8:13 PM
Removed by Moderator

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 26, 13 7:02 PM
Okay, I am not being ridiculous, I played this game the other day, and it cost 2500 for the hunting horn (I know this because I was always trying to save up for another hunting horn cause they are so frickin' exspensive and the collections takes forever to amass, well, 4 used to be able to be purchase for 10000...and I just opened my game, bought a hunting horn, didn't notice the price, but when I went back in the price was 2700.

I already updated the game a few days ago, and it WAS 2500. I bought a couple hundred grand's worth cause I had saved up. Now the hunting horn in my game costs 2700.......

why on earth would the game randomly raise the price????

Or is there some new system in place where if you by a certain amount the price jack up????

I mean what the heck....I am getting out my tinfoil hat....

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 13 5:48 PM
Looooooooved this game....here is why.

Love story, I wish we could have more scary romantic stuff....collecting the coins for me was fun, I was able to find most of them without any hints.

It was absorbing, I hear complaints about it being set in the rain...but I kinda find that relaxing....

It had great mini games, great hog scenes (not tooo many at all really....I was happy, and they did a little bit differently on a lot of them, so it wasn't, find 20 items, then go find another twenty items, then go back to the last one and find the next items in the SAME spot...I like the variety. The graphics were great and filled my screen.

The mini game probably for me went an hour and a half....

The CE bonuse's are the mini game (it does add to the story only a little, feauturing the side character in the story in depth) you won't miss out on the main game if you skip the bonus game but I like the little extra and did like to find out what happened in the whole tragic story.

The other bonus's are 22 art (making of drawings)

There are no wallpaper's, screensaver's and you can actually save the REALLY nice game music to your computer.

This game is fabulous and I highly recommend it.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Jul 10, 13 5:33 PM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/haunted-hotel-iii-lonely-dream-walkthrough/

copy and paste this. This is the walkthrough for the game your playing. I havn't played that game , but if your stuck try paging thru the walkthrough, there is also a forum for this game that you can check out to see if other folks have been having the same problem as you. Hope this helps, welcome to the pond!!!

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Jun 30, 13 7:44 AM
I just made a complete circle in the dark. I came in, made sure I hugged the wall and just made my character do a circle. She went up as far as she could, over as far as she could, down as far as she could and then back. I hit all three revenants that way. Hope this helps

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 13 4:05 PM
I found this game lovely. I liked how they had this beautiful estate, and it was pretty without a ton of spiders, (the snakes in the game are a water fountain and are more art deco than scary). I LIKE cute animals. I want the cat running around in this game!! You have a murder mystery, the main villain of the piece is claiming he didn't do it. ( I could have told you that just by watching the main intro, *spoiler* the guy is like two feet tall and he bonks someone on the head who is walking with a candlestick? * end spoiler* He shows up a lot in the game it is true. But as to being scary? Hardly. He seems more like an old grousy man! Greedy for the book, but not scary. If this had been a Nancy Drew Game he would have conked me half a dozen times if he was scary! I played the flower game. Okay it's not integral to the game. But it's fun. I got all my roses built up to all my flower pots. Then cut them and when I found the next type of flower was able to plant a roomful of those. So I am building up my gold for whatever comes. Yes it's completely optional. But I don't have to follow a bunch of ghosts around all the time I can take a nice trip over to the Garden and plant some flowers....AND THEY LIVE!!! LOL

Now if this had been real life they would have been gasping for water by the end of the day!

The game fills up my screen, the music can be turned off, but I didn't do it. I like the music in these games, but they are pretty much the same. I guess different strokes for different folks.

Meanwhile I got a few suspicions over who ACTUALLY conked the dead guy.....

but we will have to see.....

posted in Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems on Jun 22, 13 3:22 PM
Nice widescreen, ambient sound, and a nice little game. Some hubby has got himself a witch problem. And now he is trying to get his wife back who is a bit of bird now. Course ....so is he.....LOL

You are hired by the employer of these married folks who are from the circus. I gotta say, yes it's another go find the missing persons, but it's handled well. No hidden objects scenes so far, so this is adventure which is just fine by me. Nothing like defeating some man stealing witch, to get your hackles up and ready to plow thru her nasty dusty, dried up milk bottles, and pretty much ramshackled shack to get the wife back.

This is a good game and I am buying it!!

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 13 3:00 PM
This game is fabulous. It has a cool sense of humor, the music is just fine for the atmosphere, and it's got a nice storyline premise that while not the most original at least is handled well!!

This game has a ton of collectibles and achievements, new mini games to play that are unlike anything I have ever played before. The hidden object scenes are not crowding the joint, but are there. I got to do a lot more hunting thru the scenery than having to stop every five seconds to get yet another goofy hidden object scene done. It's very nicely balanced with games, humor, and hidden object scenes. I liked the achievements, and thought they had a nice twist. I demo'd the game and am buying it. It's reawakened the part of me that was bored by all the hidden object games. I miss humor in my dark games. This is funny and I want the book....Aye Carumba!!

Try the demo its a game to have fun with!!

posted in Lost in Night on Jun 22, 13 1:52 PM
I played the game for the full hour and I have a punch card code so will be buying it on Monday with the extra punch I get for purchasing.

This game plays in untimed, you upgrade a fun looking moonlit hill with cute houses, the music is soothing and essentially you can veg out looking at the pretty scenery for as long as you want.

It has a timed mode...however I am not one of those fishies who needs the caffeine jitters the timed games send me into....LOL I seem to end up feeling stressed on games that tell me to hurry up...

Get enough of it in real life. I highly recommend this game for those fishies that like a nice relaxing match 3. I never played it in timed mode so I would suggest trying it if you tend to like beating the clock.

all in all a nice game, excellent to unwind with...and perfect for children of all ages...and adults too!

PS- I see a few fish complaining of it downloading in another language. Mine was in English FYI. Have fun!

posted in Farm for your Life on Jun 4, 13 7:19 PM
thank you thank you thank you!

posted in Farm for your Life on Jun 4, 13 6:35 PM
Help....I clicked once to much and now have a complete fence...I have tried hacking at it with an axe, a shovel, scythe, hammer and my foot.....any suggestions on taking down a piece of the fence?

posted in Toy Defense - Free to Play on May 20, 13 8:41 PM
This game looked interesting, I had just come from trying sushi chop....however, alas, this game was just not for me....the minute I finally figured out what I was supposed to do I realized I was just coming from one round of stress to another....for me, an nice game where I can relax is more my cup of tea and gattling gun clad soldiers is just not going to help me relax...yet another for the delete pile. My anxiety level for the night has been fulfilled and I am off to bed.....I love the free to play Found, and Farm Up, these are more my speed, I also like the Headless Horseman free to play as well.....for all those who like fast paced and action pack this should definitely suit you.

posted in SushiChop - Free To Play on May 20, 13 8:23 PM
This game just about gave me a heart attack, while learning how to play it (some of us don't even know what fruit ninja is and why a poor fruit got to get attacked for)but for this game, it's a ton of dicing while trying to avoid the bad fish, an while I was getting the hang of it, my heart was racing....in the interests of staying alive, and the fact that if it came to being a sushi chef you all would die by my hand.....

I never cut so much bad fish into your sushi in alllllll my life!!

lol, health department on line one....anyone?

anywhoo, this game is probably great fun for those fleet of hand and finger, able to slash and dice with abandon while avoiding dicing those terrible bad fish into the menu.....well have at it....

however, me and my pounding heart where unable to take ten minutes at the game, and we have decided to delete this game before my family starts cashing in on my life insurance.....

I will have to pass, this sucker is too fast and too rowdy for sanity for me...

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 19, 13 3:26 PM
c'mon folks....they had a flophouse room, a toxic waste dump room, and don't forget the mold room (water damaged)

they's got a ton of scents going on in dat dar house....

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 10, 13 7:36 PM
well considering how they treat the rest of the equipment in the house, it would look weird anyway....

When I put a peep on the treadmill I got, she just looked around and didn't do much.....

And fogettahbout the guitar......

K.I.S.S. they aren't.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator