Posts created by copper1967

Hello, I just got this game today. it wont play for me either. Same thing happens to me

posted in Danse Macabre: Florentine Elegy Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 17 9:54 AM
elaine_eggers, there is no morphing object in that scene. If you look in the corner by the hint at the bottom of the screen there is no icon with the morp botton. There is at least one more scene that doesn't have morphing object.

Yeah I finally figured out the left from the right

I have gotten rid of the first bit of green fog to talk to the man in florus but there is a second batch in the next screen by the tree with the knife/sword stuck in it and can not figure out how to get rid of it. thanks BTW this is the CE

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Apr 24, 11 2:45 PM
I do not have a clue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I might say in the game credits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway,,,,,,,welcome to the pond

Hugs

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 11 7:54 PM
please i mean no offense have you just tried to start over,,,,,,,It really is a good game

Hugs and welcome to the pond

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 11 10:57 AM
This is why I like it soooooo much I h.o. scenes,,,,,,,,So I am hooked

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 11 10:53 AM
I played the demo,,,,,,,,,,,,OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,I sooooo want this game,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I will be patient and wait for it to come to BFG

posted in Haunted Hotel on Jan 8, 11 8:47 PM
Sorry for the highjack Steven

Thanks textie hon

Hugs

posted in Haunted Hotel on Jan 8, 11 8:38 PM
I myself just finished the second Huanted Hotel,,,,,,,,,It was very good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thinking I just might go ahead and get the third

Steven Hi and welcome to the pond

Hugs

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 19, 10 9:39 AM
Trin ,,,,,,,,,,,Yoganut is playing Haunted Halls, green Hill Sanitarium

You will not recieve the second thumb until you place more medallions in the lockand right now I cannot remember chart 6

hope this helps a little

Hugs

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 14, 10 12:38 PM
Hi Dbabygirl and welcome to the pond.

Are you playing as a seanoned traveler ,,,,,,,,,,,If you are the skip is disabled and you have to play all the mini games

Hugs

I just dont know how to react to this

This thread was getting me extremely close to having the hubs put me in a straight jacket,,,,,,,,,,So therefor I have not been here for more then a week.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE Hurry up and release the game early please Ricman you have the power to do that if it is ready

posted in Unlikely Suspects on Nov 5, 10 11:40 AM
Well if it is Usual Suspects that we are talking about I just finished the demo.
It will go on my list but there are other games, I would like to have more

Hugs

posted in Unlikely Suspects on Nov 5, 10 8:27 AM
I downloaded it but I havent played yet.
I will let you know I what i think about it

Firekat,

of subject,,,,,,,,,,they are rehearsing for tonight,,,,,,,,You know they have to get that phrase of "trick or treat" just right

that is probably what will happen

I do not have a FB either and will not have one

UUUUUUUUGH

Still nothing not even on the MCF official site

if it doesnt show up soon I think I will cry

Picman, and Solice you want a grown woman to cry

ok do you have to have a collage degree to understand Picman

that is like way over my head too Lady_Cav

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator