Posts created by Adoralora

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 10, 17 5:45 AM
Hmmm.... good point, what can they say in private that they cant say to all of us?.....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 9, 17 2:27 PM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

We're really sorry that we don't have news about if and when this game might be updated, and we appreciate your patience with us and with the teams behind the game.

bfgBeruna

Ok, but right now it is 12/9/18 and we are imploding....!!!! just let us know if the game is over so we can unload this game and find something else...

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 7, 17 6:44 AM
So Mods...Are they actively working on this game any more?

I did notice a Mod complaining about someone's disgusting name for a family game, just recently. So sort of active....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 6, 17 1:09 AM
I don't see any competition if there are no events.... this game automatically looses.
there was no fall events even though we have Halloween/thanksgiving special items...

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 2, 17 3:12 PM
If there are any Dev's or GMs that are breathing? If so, why aren't we seeing any special events!!!! You know, there is Christmas and New Years coming up!! Just wanted to remind you of that...

AND since we have pandas why not Cherry Blossom Festival, Valentines, and Snt Patricks' day. April Fools Day... Gee do I need to provide ideas to you on a platter?

Come on we are starving for specials....!!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 28, 17 3:01 PM
And then what?...
I finished all the palace as far as it lets you go by lvl 64. Now there is nothing fun to do and leveling isn't entertaining nor is it fun, no presents or surprises. No satisfaction.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 17 10:23 AM
Looks like Events are off, they make the game more interesting, give us something to play for . just playing as is daily is boring

posted in Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 17 6:38 PM
Stuck in the barbershop did not receive the leaf emblem but I still have the cameo,

Where are the script writers notes for the cameo? Walkthrough doesn't show this.

The only interactive area now is the leaf emblem slot area.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 28, 17 6:00 PM
its been boring since the last weekend event... REALLY WANT the Halloween event to happen!!!!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 24, 17 12:45 AM
When is the Halloween event starting?

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 12, 17 6:17 AM
Game ends abruptly, should have continued this game to other lands/ towns and cities.... feels like a cliff hanger ....which sucks

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 11, 17 9:00 AM
never appears on the board, refuses to eat or work/ is useless I want to trade her for a real worker

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 20, 17 9:42 PM
Was playing this game just fine, so I bought it. NOW it won't Load at all I keep getting an error.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 17, 17 12:03 AM
Oh, a cliff hanger... I see!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 15, 17 11:31 PM
I have completed all the buildings. When can I do the murals and finish the grounds?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 15, 17 3:44 PM
Very good then, the news never covers all I notice.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 14, 17 7:53 PM
florida I noticed did not open all the freeway to northern run... both sides north and south bound need to be all north bound in an evacuation

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 14, 17 7:45 PM
when are we allowed to do the murals and finish the grounds on the palace? ive done all the buildings now what???

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Jul 25, 17 12:06 PM
have been playing the game windows 10, NOW " Error: access violation at 0x77D29B1B,(tried to write to 0x000A0FFA) program terminated" Repeated crashing and no admittance to game.

OK LOOKS LIKE THIS ISSUE IS EFFECTING ALL BF GAMES THAT I OWN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SOMETHING BIGGER THAN JUST THIS GAME>

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 8, 17 11:23 AM
I have decursed the whole board, upgraded all my windows/doors max and just now got the diver statue event... at level 56

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator