Posts created by quiltz

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 13 2:34 PM
Absolutely a beautiful game!! The story is interesting, graphics amazing, and so much to see and do. I have to say it's one of the few games REALLY worth buying the CE!!! Give us more like this!!

I will definitely go on and play again, just so I can find those pesky morphs and maybe raise my score some. Thanks!!

quiltz

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on May 23, 13 2:36 PM
I Loved this game!! I won't go into all the particulars as many have done so before me.

Games were fun and I love morphing items and collections so right up my alley!!

Keep them coming developers, nice work.

Now I have top go back and run through it again to find the couple of morphs I missed .... and one little cookie in the sweets collection.......

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 17, 13 3:18 PM
This game gets a LOVE IT!! from me too. I especially like a game which doesn't keep telling me what to do. It IS an adventure isn't it? The graphics were just beautiful and the HOG (or HOPs which they used) are so interesting. Aside from having clues which needed multiple solves (which I love), everything is easy to see and beautifully drawn. The games were varied and not brain crushing, though a couple took a little bit of wandering around on my part til I found the right tools.

Thanks to BF and the developers! I loved it....

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Mar 29, 13 4:52 PM
Hi Scruffy,
I have the same problem .... table is correct and he still says something wrong with the top of the table. May be a glitch in the game? Think I may just play something else.
quiltz

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Mar 31, 12 4:07 PM
I thought this was a beautiful game! The artwork is quite nice and the HOGs are easy on the eyes. I loved the twist of having to put things backrather than finding them! I also liked the varied puzzles thoughout the game. Some of them were brain teasers .... at least they teased mine! It's a nice long game, I was not able to finish in one sitting ... which is a plus as far as I'm concerned.
My thanks to the artists and developers! I'd never done an Agency of Anomalies and will look for them in the future!! I'd give it an "A".

Liz

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 22, 11 1:36 PM
Hi BigFish,

This is, or could be a great game. There are great minigames, lots of play, well done hidden objects and an interesting story. UNfortunately, there seem to be so many BUGS that I'm giving up in frustration. I've started over twice so far, after being subjected to missing tools numerous times. The first was the little blue arrow I needed for a game. Now it's one of the jewels which disappeared after I signed off and got back into the game. Presto !! Disappearing tools. There is no way to get the pieces back since we cannot go back in and do the **** over again.

Come on Big Fish!! Help us out here. You can see by all the posts this is a big issue for us!!

quiltz wrote:Me too! Same problem. Even the hints just keep prompting me to "do something in another time first". I just go back and forth .....

Aha!! I just shifted the weight to the opposite corner and it worked ....... guess by shifting the weights all to one side of the center ..... Nice touch!! I guess I'm lucky and hit no glitches!

Me too! Same problem. Even the hints just keep prompting me to "do something in another time first". I just go back and forth .....

Oh well ..... guess the moral of the story is to read the forum BEFORE I invest! I should have known better this time after one bad experience with another game. Most all of the BF games are wonderful and run like a dream. Please fix this one for us fishies!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Jan 21, 11 8:14 AM
Just want to say (like many others have done) that this is an awsome game!! So are there any more Mystery Trackers games in the works?? How about any other Elephant Games, games here in BigFish?? It makes me sad to finally finish such a great game .... like finishing a good book and wondering where those characters have gone from there ....

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Jan 19, 11 3:05 PM
I guess it has all been said ..... but hey, I guess there is no such thing as too many compliments. This is a really super game!! There is lots of content .... meaning it didn't leave me saying,"Is that all there is?". The puzzles are varied and some types I'd never seen before. They were all doable, tho I did take a couple of hours on more than one. All in all, a very worthwhile and exceptional, fun game!!

Poutoule wrote:Oh boy ! I've been waiting for that so long... Nearly bought it straight away but rememberance of the last Dreamchronicles stopped me. Will let you know what I think about it.

Those are my sentiments exactly!! I won't buy any long awaited games without seeing what all the other fishies have to say first ...... a lesson well learned from Dreamchronicles!! Liz

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 21, 10 3:01 PM
I just finished the game and it did not disappoint me!! I have to recommend to all who are having problems .....to UPDATE drivers for your video card and for adobe Flash .... and whatever the tech folks have told us. It worked for me like a charm and now no more problems. I would guess that the newer the game or version of the game that the more important this will be since I know that I am not always on top of all the latest updates!! Oh also thanks to our excellent Customer Support folks!!!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 17, 10 7:52 PM
Ah ...... BigFish, you're right again!! I had to get a new driver and now my troubles are over!! Well .... over with crashing anyway cheers!! Now all I need to do is solve the puzzles. I am a happy jellyfish gamer!! Thanks ......

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 16, 10 9:45 AM
dcwoodland wrote:
asiek14 wrote:
AbbyandTerry wrote:I crashed at the clock tower... several times, badly. Anybody else have this problem?

I'm having this problem too! I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game a few times but I still crash inside the clock tower. It does weird things to my computer. Is it a

bug? Can I get it fixed?

I'm having the same problem ..... this is my first difficulty with a bigfish game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice to no avail. The things in the room keep flashing on and off .....are those the mirrors? At first I thought it was supposed to do that ... <LOL> Any suggestions? I'm no computer whiz but DBF is and he says everything is up to date. I hope I am not just incompatible with this game system ...

quiltz

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 13, 10 1:53 PM
It's all been said, but again: ...... wonderful game, the artwork exquisite, even the music and voices couldn't be better!! There seems to be a surprise around every corner and hints if needed. I especially like the way the hints are doled out so I have opportunity to think for myself when I can. I think it makes the gameplay even more enjoyable to do so!

Thank you Bigfish!! Even more thanks for making it a bargain game this time!!

posted in Valerie Porter and the Scarlet Scandal on Oct 10, 10 9:39 PM
I'm liking this game so far too!! The fact that I'm looking for bells and batteries and linked items makes it all the more interesting for me. I just know I will play it again and try harder to get all the extras on the next try!!
It's nice to play something a little different. Thanks for the "sale" weekend, Bigfish!!
Quiltz

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Oct 9, 10 8:20 PM
So far, I like it very much. I especially like the way I can get more hints .....just in case I need them!

I happen to like the music. It's kind of nice background stuff and the HOs are drawn very nicely and not too hard to find. The story is interesting too ....

Quiltz

posted in Luxor Adventures on Sep 17, 10 9:30 PM
I purchased this game as my "game of the month" with points .... and so far I'm enjoying it very much!! I'd forgotten how much I liked the marble poppers, if that's the correct name!! I also have been enjoying the HOG, when I can drag myself away from popping those marbles .... not sure why, may be a bit hypnotic.

thanks BFG!! I like them!! And who can turn down 2 for one??

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Sep 8, 10 8:17 PM
I'm enjoying this game so much .....and the best part is I have so much more to play!! What a relief after some of the lame, "I can finish in 2 hours", games I seem to find lately!! It IS a bit moody but I guess I enjoy something I can get lost in moody or not. Thanks BF!! Liz

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator