Posts created by CalledMomByThree

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! on May 17, 17 11:09 AM
Bottom right of screen - sticking head out of the right end of the table with four empty plates

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 16 5:26 PM
The mouse sticks his head out to the right of the serving counter - sideways through the handle.

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 16 10:46 AM
Holy cow - thanks - don't know how anyone could have seen that without knowing it was there. I did this level over and over - many time never doing anything but looking for the mouse.

I have one more level to beat the developer's record but still won't get all the achievements since there seems to be no way to get the one for anti theft.

I have found only one level that has thieves and it's impossible to get to the two spots in the back before the thieves start taking things. Have I missed something? I went back to look at all the levels thinking maybe there was another one that has thieves but if they are there, I'm not seeing them.

Any help would be appreciated. Frustrating to think the developers put in an achievement but no way of actually accomplishing it.

I mostly followed the Guide - didn't build the left bridge at all. Kept trying and trying and eventually got Gold on this in Expert mode. Have not yet been able to get developers record though. Would love some help in getting that

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 16 1:25 PM
dactulwench1 - 'winning' means getting to the first star which is why you got the notification as soon as you hit the first one and didn't need to get all the way to three.

For 3.7 - not really in this order but just kept clicking on each item to have my workers constantly moving around and doing tasks as soon as the resources became available:

Upgraded the workshop once;
Built the top two gold mines (eventually upgrading them to the max);
Watered the top bush;
Built the obelisk;
Upgraded house to the max (at least once before the obelisk was built);

Used the extra worker bonus the first time it came up to help get the wood and initial stuff built and then used the extra resources bonus every time it came up.

I gathered all the wood (it's not actually needed to build everything but helps with points at the end as extra resources) and constantly kept gathering resources from the spots closest to the house so the workers didn't have to run back and forth too far - two mines, the workshop, the top bush, and the top gold mine.

I gathered all bones and clicked on birds whenever I saw them.

I never built the third mine, the farm or did anything to the bottom workshop or bottom mine - they are farther away and the thief gets to the resources sooner than you can many times - found out it was a waste of time/resources to build and gather from.

I didn't water the bottom bush so it didn't distract me thinking my workers should run to it.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Jun 21, 15 7:51 PM
I demolished the factory and built another bank - I also demolished the tea room after I got enough food to feed the dog and built another quarry.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 15 9:19 AM
Make sure you hit the gate one at a time - don't try to chain the moves.

First hit switch 1, then 3, then 2 on the first pass, go and do the switch at the bottom and then go back and hit switch 4 and then 3 - trophy is unlocked...

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on May 13, 14 7:43 AM
Anyone know where the actual times/scores are stored? It's beyond frustrating to continue to play these levels without knowing what you are trying to beat. I keep doing better and better on my original time/score but still not beating the developers record.

I have two regular levels that I still need to beat developer records - 8 & 45 But mostly the coin gathering or flag reaching levels are hard to gauge what to do - think I got only one of them beat - still need 11, 17, 22, 28, 33, 39, and 50

Very frustrating to put in a goal like that but not give you any way of knowing how to beat it.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Jan 2, 14 5:35 AM
It's hard to give specific steps for this one since there are so many things to get but I finally got gold by gathering everything as quickly as I could up front. Built the store first, upgraded it, built the farm, upgraded it, upgraded the store to 3 and then started on the workshop to bring it up to 3 while getting the farm up to 3 also. Need to continuously be gathering wood and food to be able to do all the building. I used the stop time at least once, the horn of plenty at least once, and the work faster at the end when they have to build the ship.

The biggest thing is to get to the gate button at the top left as quickly as possible as that one is the hardest to get to since it's blocked by so many things that you can only do one at a time. Forgo having Hercules unblock the two at the bottom to keep your supplies on hand to get to the top one. Wood is aplenty once you get the workshop up to 3 so you don't have to knock down every single tree (I left the one on the way up to the top button, the one right next to the top button, and the one up by the food and woodpile at the top) but gold is more scarce so you will have to gather from the mine several times to get through. You especially need some at the end to build the boat (6 or 9) so make sure you have that one hand once you start to build it.

I watched the youtube video but still can't get this in gold time - missing it by 1-2 days each time - anyone have any other tips?

Finally got gold on this level. This is basically how I did it...once I got to the part of upgrading the factory to three stars, it was just buying supplies and helpers and then building chalets and upgrading them - remember that you need to have the shaman's potion to actually get the full $20,000 so you'll need everything done and the potion activated to finish this level.

Dig out treasure,
salvage tree to get space to build,
with treasure money buy 400 supplies and 2 helpers,
collect 1000 from campers and buy another 400 supplies,
repair first bridge,
repair mine once bridge is repaired and more supplies are available,
buy another helper (should now have 6),
send 4 helpers to mine,
upgrade factory to 2 stars as soon as you have the money,
buy 800 supplies as soon as you have the money and salvage the tent,
repair second bridge (will have enough supplies after tent is salvaged),
buy another helper,
upgrade the factory to 3 stars
buy more 3 more helpers as the money comes in from mine and buildings,
send 4 helpers to mine once bridge is repaired,
upgrade factory to 3 stars,
use shaman as soon as it's available and as often as possible (will be needed for the final push to get money as it boosts the amount of money that the mines give),
as you have money, buy supplies and helpers,
salvage 2 campers,
upgrade cabin to 3 stars (not necessary to salvage this and put a chalet on it's spot),
build chalets on other empty spots and upgrade to 3 stars (the last one only needs 2 stars)

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Apr 2, 13 7:34 PM
Click on the woods next to the bakery - Bob will go in and come out with chopped wood.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Dec 31, 12 4:01 PM
I don't see any other bonus' other than the fast workers - have moved my mouse all over the place and missing it - any hints on where to look for them? Can get close to three stars but still missing it - can see that a time stop and production would help greatly.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 26, 12 4:27 PM
Having trouble getting gold on level 21 - any hints would be appreciated!

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Nov 11, 11 7:57 PM
'Taking all six factories' to their breaking point? Is this the award you are talking about? If so, it just means that you have to first have six factories and then click on each one continuously until just before the red bar gets to the point where it will break. You have to have a bunch of the items that go into each factory before you try to get this one as you need to use the factory (while you click on it to make it go faster) at least four or five times in a row (so it doesn't cool down) before it reaches the point where it will blow. I didn't realize until the last one that you don't actually have to let them blow up - just get almost there.

posted in Hobby Farm on May 17, 11 8:00 AM
Ice, apricot jam, eggs, and coconut stuff

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Jan 14, 11 1:48 PM
What triggers the extra customer wave (which is always three more customers so can bring in much needed extra cash to get expert level) is that you get all the basic customers cashed out before the clock gets to the gold tick mark. You have to be careful of getting baskets to new customers quickly so they have time to shop and the little girls need to not be able to scooter around so they finish up also.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Aug 31, 10 6:10 AM
I meant 43 not 42 (typo ) - did you get gold on that one? Will keep trying it...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator