Posts created by Princessdana

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 23, 12 6:40 AM
Got it! The problem was that i had not adjusted the controls on the audio panel in the van properly when listening to the interview.

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 23, 12 6:00 AM
Apparently that's not what I'm missing..got caught by Brenda & the game just gave me a second chance.

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 22, 12 5:56 AM
No! that must be what I need! Thanks so much!

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 21, 12 3:27 PM
I was able to move through this game quite smoothly thanks to the excellent walkthru but now I'm stuck. have talked to everyone..have Alexei's book..have done preliminary exploration of tunnel. know i need to talk to George abt jamming the broadcast but all I can get her to say is Hi & goodbye. Know i am missing something but can't figure what!

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 18, 12 5:47 PM
just keep clicking on it & it will pop! had me stumped for the longest time but that's all there is to it!

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 18, 12 4:47 PM
The pigeon does not belong on the horse but on top of the barn with the other bird

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 18, 12 5:36 AM
Stuck here..seems that i should be doing something w the fish tank but can't figure it out..can't open desk drawer

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Jun 5, 11 6:46 PM
Really look forward to each new ND game but this is one I may possibly leave unfinished..HATE,HATE,HATE the driving..so hard to get from one place to another & the GPS is nothing but confusing.

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 30, 11 7:11 AM
Abssolutely agree!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 26, 11 4:48 PM
hate the ending!! After everything i cannot even contemplate trying to solve a random puzzle..the propellor blades..I quit!

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 30, 10 6:41 AM
I am in furnace room & music stand is not in inventory. have returned to orchestra pit & it is not there either. Am sure I picked it up the first time..can't place sheet music w,out stand

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Jul 19, 10 11:14 AM
Can't figure out how to exit. please help.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Jul 13, 10 8:26 AM
In part 2. have found the poster. Walkthru says to send picture to Kelly. When i click the phot button nothing happens. Help please!

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Jul 12, 10 6:12 PM
Thank you,thank you thank you! you are my new BF!

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Jun 10, 10 6:48 AM
Where is the exit for Edvin's apt.? have been wandering around in there for several days & can't get out.

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Jun 10, 10 6:04 AM
I don't like this game either. You waste way too much time trying to navigate. i gave up after being stuck in Edvin's apt. for several days & unable to find the exit.

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Jun 10, 10 6:02 AM
i hate it too. i don't believe i even got as far as you. i have been stuck in Edvin's apt. for the last several days trying to find the exit. i give up!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jun 9, 10 11:02 AM
First you have to click on the police tape nicole will say" I have to find another entrance" then the window by ms. G's apt. will open.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jun 9, 10 11:00 AM
you have to first click on the police tape on jack's door. Then nicole will say"I need to find another entrance" go to the window by Ms. G's apt. 7 it will open.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jun 8, 10 8:44 PM
Finally got it after many attempts. I was unplugging the wall cord when I should have been unplugging the one directly attached to the antenna.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator