Posts created by aelissa2

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 17 10:57 PM
I'm having the same problem. I switch all the items to default, except for some of the upgraded that you have to use and I'm not getting any change to the progress bar for the kettle. Totally at a loss on how to get this trophy.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 16 9:17 PM
I am on a Mac desktop, I've never had difficulties with any of the Delicious games before, but I now have 2 of them....difficulties, I mean. The game will not play full screen, same as pinkbear022 and I cannot minimize it to the toolbar. Not earth shattering, but annoying nonetheless.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Nov 25, 16 8:15 PM
So far I have not seen any of the sparkles that are in the previous games. Are there no longer hidden coins?

posted in Laruaville 3 on Aug 27, 15 8:38 PM
Thank you for getting back on this

posted in Laruaville 3 on Aug 26, 15 2:47 PM
Does anyone have information or dates on a release of Laruaville 3 for Mac?

Thank you so much. I had to actually do it another couple times, but finally got it!

I am not sure exactly what is wanted. Serve 5 of the same customer type? What about all the "unhappy" customer types who are left waiting while I have to wait for the right "type" Heck, I'm probably overthinking it....any advice is greatly appreciated

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Feb 9, 12 10:45 PM
Okay, I'll bite.....What in the heck is this thing?

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 17, 11 10:23 PM
Does anyone have anything.....anything at all that will help me get gold on level 28? I have played the level over and over, every which way possible and STILL miss gold by just seconds! I'm going crazy!!!
Thanks in advance!
Aelissa

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator