Posts created by Kelvarda

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 17 3:33 PM
I downloaded the demo to check it would play on my Win10 notebook, and unfortunately I have hit a 'glitch'. I have been able to grind the Red and Yellow chalks, but try as I might, I cannot pick up the Pestle to grind the blue! Has this happened to anyone else and did you resolve this issue, if so how?

As I am a 'lover' of the Drawn games and have just finished playing Painted Tower and Dark Flight, I thought I would check out this game, but if I can't progress it looks as though that joy will be lost to me..

According to Jigsaw World on Facebook - presumably the Devs who did this game, when questioned about the many customers who are having problems with this game:

The error rate for Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter is actually quite low among Big Fish customers, however we are releasing an update for the game soon on Big Fish.

Just so you all know - and keep your eye out for it!!!

According to Jigsaw World on Facebook - presumably the Devs who did this game, when questioned about the many customers who are having problems with this game:

The error rate for Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter is actually quite low among Big Fish customers, however we are releasing an update for the game soon on Big Fish.

Just so you all know - and keep your eye out for it!!!

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 16, 12 10:18 AM
Sorry for this comment!

Has this game anything to do with Assassins?? I ask simply because the 'Little Picture' from the try this game 'blurb' looks like a complete 'rip-off' of Ezio Auditore from Assassins Creed..

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jan 11, 12 3:53 AM
************SPOILER**********

Go back into the Stable and search the pile of stuff on the right again. Place your piece of paper next to the exposed brick then use your Crash spell to create some Brick Dust.

Take the Brick Dust and go back to the Dining Room.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 3:02 AM
Leanda1 wrote:<snipped for brevity>

Edit:

Hey Kelvarda - Sorry to hear you are not a GC member any longer. I will miss your reviews! I was wondering how you actually got in here to make a comment because when I have been on other computers and go to make a comment it always makes me sign in and tells me I must be a GC member to make coments?? You will be missed!

Lean

Hi Leanda - You do not have to be a Game Club Member to be able to post in the Forums. I cancelled my membership (and the 'perks' that go with it!!) but as I still have an account (with purchased games!) I can still sign in and comment, I just can't get reduced prices for DD or COW and cannot download the TGT until the day after it is released, neither do I get Punch Card Credits for purchasing games! That's no problem as I haven't purchased anything from BFG since they introduced the new GM!

Kel

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 11 4:38 AM
I liked the first Drawn (Painted Tower) absolutely 'loved' the 2nd one (Dark Flight) especially the puzzles. This one - well - I can't demo or buy today (no longer a GC member), but after reading the reviews and Tech errors, I think 'I'll bide my time anyway' and wait and see!

Kel

eta: I've also just had a 'quick look' at the Walkthrough! The Artwork in this game just doesn't seem the same beautiful drawings that we experienced in 1 & 2! I am quite disappointed at the momment, so it may be a while before I even attempt to dl this one

LadyXXXHolic wrote:Just entered the cemetary, clicked on HOS, once I found the last object the game kicked me off and I still have 20 minues left. Tried again and the same thing happened. Help?

Morning LadyX (love your name lol) - As you only download a 'Sample' of the game (not a full 60 minutes) this may be the cut-off point for the demo! Even though your showing 20 minutes left, you have probably played all that's been allocated or allowed for the Demo.

Hope this helps

Kel

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 2:14 AM
grannyq wrote:
diamondgirlva wrote:went to download and Norton decided this file has issues which is a first with any BF game for me.
I got rid of Norton exactly because of that. It's the only security I've ever had trouble with. I've had several and none of the others ever blocked a game!

Although I'm not downloading this game, my Norton has NEVER shown ANY BF games as a 'Threat' or unsafe!

posted in My Life Story: Adventures on Aug 16, 11 1:44 AM
@ Bubbawumpkin - I've sent you a PM

Woofie53 wrote:Before my cable got faster speeds, I had slow downloads. At the suggestion of their Tech Support, I turned everything off....temporarily. Right click on the desktop. Click on Properties. Click on the Screen Saver tab. If you have a screen saver set, change it to none. While in the screen saver setting, click on Power, If you have it set to turn the hard drive and monitors off after so many hours, change it to never. Your computer reads these setting all the time which might slow the downloads down. If nothing is set up, it has nothing to check on. Try downloading again and see if it makes a difference. You can always change the settings to where they were, once the downloading is done..

If you still have dial-up, which I know some have said they have, dial *71 (or *72, ) I can't remember which, to cancel call waiting. A call trying to come in can cause your dial up connection to become disconnected.

I hope these tips help you. If not, call your cable or phone company and see if they have any suggestions.

Good luck.

COMMENT: I'm sorry, but you shouldn't have to do ALL this carp just to get a game to download as fast as it did with the OLD GM!!

bradalex wrote:My down load issues have only begun since the new GM. Before that I have never experienced any problems.
I went to do the survey, as DOL suggested and found it locked! In my opinion this is because BFG can't handle the number of complaints!!
2 hours to download 45% and this is only the demo. At this rate the game will be out of date by the time I can play it LOL
I really am getting awfully fed up with this, so much so that I am beginning to wonder if the hassles outweigh the benefits of being a BFG member!

bolding above is mine

brad - when you go to that thread, yes it is locked but you need to go into it and follow the link to the survey by clicking on here. This will then 'take you' to the survey pages to complete it

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Aug 10, 11 1:28 AM
Sorry to disappoint! Today's DD is World Mosaics 2!

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Aug 10, 11 12:47 AM
peglegann wrote:I am confused, it is reading July 2010 to me and it is called Jessica Mysterious Journey, according to the link that Kelv has put in. Guess I am having a DUH day! LOL!
From the comment so far it does not look too god anyway

The link I put in is showing this game was mentioned in these forums in Apr 2009

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Aug 10, 11 12:29 AM
COMMENT:

This is an old game, first mention in these forums Apr 2009

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/31274.page

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 9, 11 11:04 AM
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2400.page

Forum for this game

CRS!! I don't remember a fishing pole!

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Jul 30, 11 10:20 AM
This was a problem in the CE as well. Check out the last few pages of the Technical Issues thread in the CE forum

posted in Nightmare Realm on Jul 29, 11 1:12 AM
I copied this from the CE version Forum. I absolutely loved this game and would recommend it to any one

Developer: LESTA Games. Options: Sliders for Music, Effects and Environmental Effects (Background noises); Also tick boxes for Custom Cursor, Aspect Ratio and Full Screen. Text to read. It would have been absolutely brilliant had the developer made use of Voice-overs. I really think it would have added to this game a lot. I’m using Win 7 HP 64 bit. No glitches or Technical Faults, and my screen was ‘Full Screen’. I also played in 'Expert' Mode. Sparkles at H0 scenes only. Only room for 7 letters of your name!

Artwork: Clear and beautifully done. At times, shades of Dali surrealism, at others reminiscent of the fantasy artwork of Rodney Matthews. And I loved it.

Story: Father, 4 yr old daughter and Uncle travelling in car, rock slide caused by a malevolent being called an Extractor! Car ends up on edge of cliff, and the Father dies! (Extracted perhaps) and now, four years later ‘they’ want Emily! Mother and Uncle go ‘into the picture’ to get her back.

Do not ever leave a 'Man' just standing there! They will always find some dumb way to get into a 'fix' and expect a woman to get them out of it! The couple of mini-games I played were quite easy, and I had no problem working out what to do. I just loved the extra inter-activity of the H0 scenes, and also finding and collecting the ‘Origami’ figures

I absolutely wanted this game after playing the demo. It drew me in from the start, and I exited from the demo with 10 minutes ‘left on the clock’, not because the demo finished and my time was up, but because I didn’t want to carry on playing and then be unceremoniously dumped out of the game in a place where I would be unable to resist buying it immediately, as I didn't want to start a new Punch Card at that moment.

I did buy it the next day as it was the start of the month and I am so pleased I did. See for yourself, get drawn into a different world and a different reality. Superb, definitely a 5X game

Kel

Thanks to everyone in this thread and the official Review thread. I shall now be going to BLUE TEA GAMES and downloading this one direct from the developer!

I DO not want to install the new GM until BFG do something about the monstrosity they are trying to force on people using this site.

And if you don't like the GM yourself COMPLAIN VIA the GREEN ENVELOPE

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 28, 11 3:27 AM
Hi jkuci, and joyce

I think there are a couple of 'shills' in this forum! And you need the whole POT not just a grain of salt

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator